Take him back! Take him back!

DeletedUser53573

Why skip 17? Prime numbers are lame.

Btw, why is your world so under-developed, lol? Like your top players are in the 5mils, whats up with that? :)

DeletedUser

Why skip 17? Prime numbers are lame.

Btw, why is your world so under-developed, lol? Like your top players are in the 5mils, whats up with that? :)
Slow world, non-growing barbs.

I'm ranked 4th with 4.5m points. Really slow, but we like it.

DeletedUser53573

your tribes are soooo spread out lol

anyways, take him back!

DeletedUser

We don't want Truscott :(

So I don't infract half of the forum for spam, swearing and other illicit activities. I don't close multiple threads and I even wear my best tie!

This *points* is the thanks I get? :(

DeletedUser

start infracting them for nothing at all lol... that'll teach them

MichielK

Yes, it is.

No wonder they have nothing better to do than come here and complain about their mod :lol:

I think we should remind Truscott of the little-known rule that people in family tribes should be banned from the public forums...what do you think?

DeletedUser

No wonder they have nothing better to do than come here and complain about their mod :lol:

I think we should remind Truscott of the little-known rule that people in family tribes should be banned from the public forums...what do you think?

Well as i've already killed the fourm' it's all good :icon_razz:

I've been there roughly 72 hours and it's already dead. I don't know whether to be proud or upset :icon_eek:

But your right there's a tonne of family tribes. Although saying that, it's nice to see something different from our manly, aggressive, epic tribes :axemen:

MichielK

Although saying that, it's nice to see something different from our manly, aggressive, epic tribes :axemen:

"After all these supermodels, it's nice to see a good set of pimples again"

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser53573

Syke.

There was a post on the first page from a w16'er riddling the fact you guys are hug nubs.

Plus, it was one family of families, totalling over 26 tribes that was the major thing in w18. They literally recruited 40ks right there lmfao. There are 3 tribes in the East, and were 7 in the west, but we killed 2 of them :)

DeletedUser

Syke.

There was a post on the first page from a w16'er riddling the fact you guys are hug nubs.

Plus, it was one family of families, totalling over 26 tribes that was the major thing in w18. They literally recruited 40ks right there lmfao. There are 3 tribes in the East, and were 7 in the west, but we killed 2 of them :)

Wow, a post from a guy who is in a family tribe calling us huggish, and you believe him? The fact that all the top tribes are warring someone is completely irrelevant. :icon_rolleyes: