Taking over the Map

DeletedUser

As the last map mod and the one before that have gone inactive in keeping the world forum families and tribes updated, I have volunteered and have been assigned to take over the map mod position as of the 9th of August. I am open to any ideas about color assignments and would love to hear if any tribes get a family going. Also on another note as the tribes needed to be updated nearly instantly once I took over the map colors of tribes will be off for a couple of days until I can get a better color assignment down. Thank you for your time and please feel free to commit if you choose.

AndyJc

I want my tribe to be given a decent colour for once! Red preferably.

x2dezjohn

winking.gif
wasnt me

DeletedUser198

The families should be serperated, so you can see how large each of the tribes actually are, considering the whole world almost is only 2 families now, would add more color and look more pretty again ;]

DeletedUser

Actually there is only one family in the world now and that is XXXX and XXXXX, CoD's family has been divided and -4- is no more as well.

DeletedUser198

Well split XXXX family to, i mean it would just look better having all clans colored now, seeing as there is only like really top 10 clans needed anymore, even top 5 would only be needed here

DeletedUser43660

It's fine the way it is. XXXXX is a zombie tribe, and plays no real role in w22 save for annoying the odd player, and supplying people easy villages. It's an extension of XXXX, indeed, but labeling it a 'family tribe' is a bit much, and making it distinct from XXXX on the maps would be, well, bizarre and unnecessary. We don't do family tribes. We tried that after the =LU= merge long ago, and it was a mess operationally speaking. Granted =LU= was a horrible tribe, and we were a bunch of greenhorns running the show back then...

AndyJc

Problem with showing only the top 5 tribes would be that some of us smaller guys do actually control at least 1 k (eg TBP, CODBLO)

DeletedUser

I will tell you this as long as a tribe owns one K I will leave them on the map. I will disband the label of XXXX F. and eliminate the XXXXX tribe from the map. if that would make you happy that is.

DeletedUser

hey elf can u change the colour of CODBLO it sucks really...

Edit:thanks elf blue one is better :)

Last edited by a moderator: