taking Siggy requests

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I dunno if I should take sig requests in a thread that's about another sig maker. Could spark some sort of rivalry.

But I know I make sick sigs.

For those of you who missed the sig:

rosatestsig.png

DeletedUser

i was going to upload my best sig i made,.. but i realized id get banned for it LOL

DeletedUser106856

Can someone change my Sig name from Jonnie to Marsak please o_O

DeletedUser106856

Lol, i meant completely remove Jonnie and put Marsak in his replace, you know what i mean o_O

DeletedUser

@ZeePee, I hope the owner of this sig will not mind the edit. As personally I would never ever take it lightly if anyone edits my stuff. Anyways sorry for going off topic.

Obviously Font won't match, as I have no idea what he used.
marsak.png

@W2U, We all start where your starting from. You have the right to tag a PP on every Graphics work you make, just don't quit it and practice more. Just an advice, don't only make sigs just to sell them, make and send them to SOTW's or something, try improving while your shop's inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sadly I have no PP or money but what would you suggest for a new sig for me based off of course Pikachu?

DeletedUser

Thankyou for the Lols Malreux certainly put a smile on my face :icon_razz:

I'll see If I can rustle up some PP Waves and I'll get to you about a sig/COA

DeletedUser93066

Hey Bee Are you still Up for making a siggy for me. Everything I want s in my current siggy Just want it Wider and clearer may be add some of your magic to it. And let me know what and I need to send you pp at.here is what I want: In the Bottom " There is a calmness to a Life lived in gratitude.. A quiet joy.." in a mellow text/color And On the top right KatakLysmiC in a devastating Text.
[spoil]

hitsugaya006.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: