taking some out

Muffin Willow

ok ripfin whats faster in the long run

nobling 10 116 point greys, going noble crazy a 6 weeks later

nobling 10 8k villages and going noble crazy 2-3 weeks later

ummm

lets think about that...

your way got you to were you are now great, fantastic *pats on back*

what mimi is saying is that, mimi's way would've of gotten you to the point were you are at now, faster(point wise) also probably a higher od

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

You're proving my points for me. You like to spend a ton of time sitting stagnant building nobles for long periods of time. You then go on a spree for a bit, use up your saved resources, and then go back to sitting stagnant for a long time and repeat. Good players are constantly growing. While they may or may not take as many villages as you when you're on your streak, when you average it over the long run you'll see that you are growing quite a bit slower.
yeah thats why i'm currently in the top 80 of world 2?

Ripfin

ok ripfin whats faster in the long run

nobling 10 116 point greys, going noble crazy a 6 weeks later

nobling 10 8k villages and going noble crazy 2-3 weeks later

ummm

lets think about that...

your way got you to were you are now great, fantastic *pats on back*

what mimi is saying is that, mimi's way would've of gotten you to the point were you are at now, faster(point wise) also probably a higher od
problem is growing to fast can be problemetic,i grow at my rate cause its good gives me time to regroup rebuild and train new troops.

servy

No, it's more because of all of the people who quit and gave you a ton of completed villages with no troop losses.

There is no faster way to grow than to be gifted villages, and there's no slower way to grow than to noble abandons. (Short of not actually nobling anyting, obviously.)

Ripfin

No, it's more because of all of the people who quit and gave you a ton of completed villages with no troop losses.

There is no faster way to grow than to be gifted villages, and there's no slower way to grow than to noble abandons. (Short of not actually nobling anyting, obviously.)

your probably right,do i like the fact i have to noble my tribe mate?nobut i do it to keep his villages in tribe(well most of them),its one of the facts of the game,and once i'm done i'll be able to get back to my war with whoever,but as it goes when i nobled a force player in 10 he had small villages by me i took them and still took his bigger villages later on.or just took what was close to me,now no force player exists in continent 10,well maybe 1 or 2 villages,i'm the #2 player for the continent,with #1 just ahead of me but i'm NAPed with his tribe so not much i can do for now.

Mimelim

OH wow, top 80, no way! All hail the great Ripfin, he is top 80! You have this pattern, when you get shown up tactically you run to, "But I'm such a great player! Look at my points and rank, I must be doing it right" The long and short is this, you grew a lot slower than you could have. Just based on our accounts, they don't even compare... I wasn't a particularly active nobler, I was clearing mainly for teamates for several months and yet size to time I was 20% larger than you. ODA wise I was 3x you, size wise I was 20% larger than you.

Its pretty obvious from your account that you are ineffective. Being top 80 in a world where hundreds if not thousands of players above you have quit means nothing. Maybe being top 10 says something, I'm not exactly sure. Notice that I never brought in my ranks ever because they are meaningless (though they were significantly better than yours rofl)

Mimelim

problem is growing to fast can be problemetic,i grow at my rate cause its good gives me time to regroup rebuild and train new troops.
Growing too fast can be problematic? Okay, so now your argument is that growing quickly is harmful? You don't need time to regroup/re-build if you are organized. A full army takes 14 days to build in W1 in W2 it takes 10 days. With 300+ villages you should never have to take small villages to grow slower since you can only produce 1-2 new nobles a day unless you are farming. I'm sorry, but this is completely and totally illogical.

But please, feel free to support my earlier points some more and bring up something new to make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

crazychamps

Mimelin strikes again!
and he is completely right! i suggest listen to him, since he is one of the best vets :icon_wink:
and he sometimes rarely gives advice :icon_sad:

Ripfin

OH wow, top 80, no way! All hail the great Ripfin, he is top 80! You have this pattern, when you get shown up tactically you run to, "But I'm such a great player! Look at my points and rank, I must be doing it right" The long and short is this, you grew a lot slower than you could have. Just based on our accounts, they don't even compare... I wasn't a particularly active nobler, I was clearing mainly for teamates for several months and yet size to time I was 20% larger than you. ODA wise I was 3x you, size wise I was 20% larger than you.

Its pretty obvious from your account that you are ineffective. Being top 80 in a world where hundreds if not thousands of players above you have quit means nothing. Maybe being top 10 says something, I'm not exactly sure. Notice that I never brought in my ranks ever because they are meaningless (though they were significantly better than yours rofl)

oh i forgot to mention as Asterios i did make it to the #1 spot for awhile,but then again i can only take credit for all of the Asterios account,since thats the only account i started,unlike the ripfin account which i didn't,also tell me high and mighty Mimelim how many people in your tribe?how many alliances and tribe mates did you have to hide behnid?lets look at my current tribe,hmm well what do you know i'm it and yet i survive, i only have 1 alliance and its only with a single tribe not a family,i've attacked 2 out of 3 of the large family tribes, and yet i survive,and by myself,and yet your the one who calls me a sim city player, and yet i survive the game on my own no major tribe or family backing me up, but on my own, till you can say the same Mimelim your nothing but a 2 bit wannabe player whos advice does not interest me.

Mimelim

oh i forgot to mention as Asterios i did make it to the #1 spot for awhile,but then again i can only take credit for all of the Asterios account,since thats the only account i started,unlike the ripfin account which i didn't,also tell me high and mighty Mimelim how many people in your tribe?how many alliances and tribe mates did you have to hide behnid?lets look at my current tribe,hmm well what do you know i'm it and yet i survive, i only have 1 alliance and its only with a single tribe not a family,i've attacked 2 out of 3 of the large family tribes, and yet i survive,and by myself,and yet your the one who calls me a sim city player, and yet i survive the game on my own no major tribe or family backing me up, but on my own, till you can say the same Mimelim your nothing but a 2 bit wannabe player whos advice does not interest me.
Again, something else that has NOTHING to do with ANY of the arguments presented. Also, again you can't read evidently... I soloed, aka no-tribed W12 and got to #1 in the world *rolleyes*. But oh wait, that wasn't the point here... Oh ya, thats right, this is called "Tribalwars", not "I'm too proud and too useless to work with other people so I'll do poorly and then just say that I did it all by myself so I am special wars". Seriously, get a grip and stop posting, you just keep looking worse and worse as this drags on.

You are a sim city player. Your statistics show this as OBVIOUS. Congrats, you attacked 2 large family tribes. I attacked lets see... EVERY large tribe in W1 that was even remotely close to us (10+ tribes). Seriously, stop trying to take credit for something that you are supposed to do. You just make yourself look even worse than you are, which is quite impressive really. Just simply stop talking in this thread.

Ripfin

Again, something else that has NOTHING to do with ANY of the arguments presented. Also, again you can't read evidently... I soloed, aka no-tribed W12 and got to #1 in the world *rolleyes*. But oh wait, that wasn't the point here... Oh ya, thats right, this is called "Tribalwars", not "I'm too proud and too useless to work with other people so I'll do poorly and then just say that I did it all by myself so I am special wars". Seriously, get a grip and stop posting, you just keep looking worse and worse as this drags on.

You are a sim city player. Your statistics show this as OBVIOUS. Congrats, you attacked 2 large family tribes. I attacked lets see... EVERY large tribe in W1 that was even remotely close to us (10+ tribes). Seriously, stop trying to take credit for something that you are supposed to do. You just make yourself look even worse than you are, which is quite impressive really. Just simply stop talking in this thread.
your problem is when you attacked those other big tribes you had about half the world behind you when i took on the big tribes on world 2 i had no one behind me, and from what i heard of world 12 i wouldn't be bragging about that, as it goes Mimelim you started this when you tried to say my way was wrong, and yet i keep proving my way works and i don't need a whole tribe to back me up like you do evidently.

you try your way on world 2 and you'll be slapped around like a red headed step child for being so noobish so go away since i refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Mimelim

your problem is when you attacked those other big tribes you had about half the world behind you when i took on the big tribes on world 2 i had no one behind me, and from what i heard of world 12 i wouldn't be bragging about that, as it goes Mimelim you started this when you tried to say my way was wrong, and yet i keep proving my way works and i don't need a whole tribe to back me up like you do evidently.

you try your way on world 2 and you'll be slapped around like a red headed step child for being so noobish so go away since i refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
hahahahahahahahahha, ya I had a whole big tribe behind me, if by whole big tribe you mean that I had ~10 players and we went up against half of the #4 tribe in the world, then yes I had the entire tribe behind me. Dear lord, you have no idea what you are talking about do you? Not about TW.net tactics, not about W1 history, not about basic statistics, you really know nothing about this game do you.

You "keep proving" your way works? Are you retarded? This is so simple its absolutely astounding that you keep arguing this. Again, you think that you should take 116 point villages right next to you to help you "play optimally". Absolutely amazing that you keep this up. Seriously lacking intelligence, reading comprehension, and basic logic...

Mimelim

The only thing that you can show as your "achievements" are point rankings, which by themselves mean NOTHING. They are not a measure of skill or tactical prowess. From a purely stastical perspective you are complete and utter garbage as a player. Again, I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest with you. You keep dragging up nonsensical nonsequitors to "show off". This is very simple. I have brought a wealth of completely independantly verifiable data that shows that you are a relatively poor example of an offensive/aggressive/effective player. Go ahead, dispute THAT data (something you have yet to do this thread). I dare you, you will get torn to shreds I guarentee it. You claimed that I didn't know how to play effectively or approach optimal play and claimed your methods were "better".

Just looking at your tactics, they are so logically flawed that on their own they make you look like an idiot. They are slow and cumbersome and show a complete lack of comprehension for how to play this game effectively at different stages. It also shows a basic lack of common sense (aka taking 116 point villages right next to you is wasting valuable time).

The ONLY reason why I brought up W12 was to point out that I think that when it comes to sub 20 village tactics, I think that I have a fairly good grasp on how to play effectively. Your only way of disputing this is to categorically say that everyone that is playing W12 is terrible and below you. I'm sorry, but you can't back up any of your claims. You are just a rambling proud idiot.

Honestly, you keep jumping to new topics trying to pick up new arguments to bash me with and EVERY single time you end up falling flat on your face. Stop faceplanting and get out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

servy

This is where you keep missing the point. We're not talking about a player in world 2, we're talking about a player in a recent world, a world in which your tactics get you nowhere and where aggresive tactics help you succeed.

There's just one other thing that's bothering me though, if you're always on your own without any help from anyone else then where are you finding all of these players to gift you their villages?

alvaro1987

This is where you keep missing the point. We're not talking about a player in world 2, we're talking about a player in a recent world, a world in which your tactics get you nowhere and where aggresive tactics help you succeed.
Amen to that
and i ain't christian.
Noobs fighting:lol: