Tales from the Rim

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
October 20th 2017....
Dear PGP77
Living and building on the rim is a precarious endeavor, everytime we log in a sharp pain of anxiety hits hoping not to see a noble train inbound.... or worst yet you got RIMMED again... Communications of "I need support!" and "I'm done for!" are becoming all too common. Poor poor souls, those walls held nothing back... might as well have left the gate open. I admire their loyalty and strength to keep going and restart closer, building a tribal core. But with such large monsters out there, eating and moving like the unstoppable blob. It is only a matter of time before it consumes us all.

October 24th 2017

Monsters are real I tell you! and ours have names... They are huge, strong, mysterious as no one knows how they look in real life and control countless villages of which the people willingly if not happily do their bidding. There are a few tribes in the area that are no doubt cannon fodder and food for the monsters... we are building as fast as we can and preparing for the inevitable death and destruction. I hear that one tribal member lost his village today... he logged on to nothing!

October 26th 2017...

After venturing out into the wild looking for the monsters... I stumbled upon a whole world of them... we only thought there was 3 and only our K being ravaged by beast!! but we were fools to believe so! In the core, unimaginable beast of power and strength feast among each other cannibalizing and attacking other tribes foolish enough to cross paths. But we have the terrible luck of being spawned upon the territory of The Devil bunny!! and Koumadokits!!! atlas even more of them from other areas are moving in on our lowly humble hamlets... pitch forks and torches wont save us now, when the world is run by beast themselves! slowly the creep of the Beast comes my way. I'll stand my ground dear friend and look forward to us fighting along side each other. In battle shall we make our mark on the world! The only solace I have, is knowing that someone on the other side of the world knows our struggle our pain and the fear of having to face our monsters!

Do not go gentle into that night! Rage! Rage against the dying of the light!

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Gift your villages to me and not Devil Bunny and I will find a sweet spot for you on w96 <3

I have a bad taste in my mouth from w96... I had a beautiful villa in the core with a nice tribal core. But Ming... Smh... Besides that i seek to confront my monsters and their appetite for yummy Munchie treats. I seek no david or goliath triumphant story but a glorious death of a warrior who may return with a bigger account to take on my destroyer/s... Cuz you know rivalries and things that make this game worth playing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120206

Best of luck Dirtypunk. Hope things go well for ya.. if ya do return let me know, I'll make sure we won't disappoint :)

~Patrick

--G--

I have a bad taste in my mouth from w96... I had a beautiful villa in the core with a nice tribal core. But Ming... Smh... Besides that i seek to confront my monsters and their appetite for yummy Munchie treats. I seek no david or goliath triumphant story but a glorious death of a warrior who may return with a bigger account to take on my destroyer/s... Cuz you know rivalries and things that make this game worth playing.

You are a romantic one, aren't you? :D