Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

The general alliance :))) is adopting the worst tactic. Trying to gangbang us is well proved a failure and the more time passes it will be harder and harder.

Its getting easier as we have more players and more troops due to this, We are beggining to notice that your troop counts are getting smaller and support not as often sent.

DeletedUser

Simple. I think of the coffee. That tends to make me want to get out and drink it. :icon_wink:

I should try it sometimes :O

Oh please, your very hypocritical with posts such has this. You spend your entire time on the forums preaching the forum rules, yet you resort to something as petty as grammar/spelling flaming? Once again, someone has such piss poor arguments they resort back to the old flaming of grammar/spelling sort.

I merely pointed out a spelling mistake :D. Learn from your mistakes!
Calmir, if you feel personally attacked, I apologize. It was for good fun ^^.

DeletedUser

I should try it sometimes :O

I merely pointed out a spelling mistake :D. Learn from your mistakes!
Calmir, if you feel personally attacked, I apologize. It was for good fun ^^.

Yes, you definatively should.

I felt irritated, I hate having to edit my posts. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yes, you definatively should.

I felt irritated, I hate having to edit my posts. :icon_redface:

I'm so terribly sorry. I guess I just didn't think of the consequences. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LOL, I think that's all he was trying to show, the idiotic thing here, is leaving your offence there once the village has been nobled

Depends how soon after you noble the village, tpwch obviously wasn't expecting to noble the village with that attack, so it's highly likely that pinkytoe timed his O to land very soon after tpwch nobled it.

DeletedUser

Please, tell me what seems to be your issue with BD

"will do well, unless they get bored and leave" ;

Honestly the arrogance knows no end.

I guess it's not that you can be beaten by noobs.

Elite tribes get trashed just like the rest of us either through sheer weight of numbers or better play. You can call that boredom if you want.