Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

BD have troops, mainly offensive ones, but like some one said, they all acoutn sit each other to dodge attacks. they then attack back, going for the village with the first church. good tactic.

DeletedUser

BD have troops, mainly offensive ones, but like some one said, they all acoutn sit each other to dodge attacks. they then attack back, going for the village with the first church. good tactic.

Proves that they are decent players.

Gicusan

The general alliance :))) is adopting the worst tactic. Trying to gangbang us is well proved a failure and the more time passes it will be harder and harder.

if some witts were in there, they should have not attack at all. now all the tribes around will take advantage of the weakened alliance. More than that, they are competing among themselves for that area so this is no real friendship and the smartest one of them will gather the info and kill the others rather sooner than later.

Anyway, the best weapon against a tribe like BD is not attacking them. they consist in very skilled players able to withstand almost any amount of noobs. The key to defeat such a tribe is bore them to death. And that was, I swear, not hard to do. Before this "war", about 5 player left us already. Eversince we had no quitter but very active players that are playing for real fun.

I come to thank the shitty alliance for the opportunity they gave us. We are no longer a gathering of elite, legendary, selfish players. This war got us into being a tribe. That is the worst thing that can happen for you :)))

Anyway, I am so sorry I am not in k43. I would have loved to be there with my villages and troops :) I curse my idea to check the south-est button many times a day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The general alliance :))) is adopting the worst tactic. Trying to gangbang us is well proved a failure and the more time passes it will be harder and harder.

if some witts were in there, they should have not attack at all. now all the tribes around will take advantage of the weakened alliance. More than that, they are competing among themselves for that area so this is no real friendship and the smartest one of them will gather the info and kill the others rather sooner than later.

Anyway, the best weapon against a tribe like BD is not attacking them. they consist in very skilled players able to withstand almost any amount of noobs. The key to defeat such a tribe is bore them to death. And that was, I swear, not hard to do. Before this "war", about 5 player left us already. Eversince we had no quitter but very active players that are playing for real fun.

I come to thank the shitty alliance for the opportunity they gave us. We are no longer a gathering of elite, legendary, selfish players. This war got us into being a tribe. That is the worst thing that can happen for you :)))

Anyway, I am so sorry I am not in k43. I would have loved to be there with my villages and troops :) I curse my idea to check the south-est button many times a day.

BAH its still boring Gicusan.... *yawn* atleast my coplayer keeps it interesting.. you know what i mean.

DeletedUser

We have an alliance with idiots and grgods now thats it

And yet you say we are working with all those tribe, im pretty sure ham is with you as there members suddenly started insulting us when we dropped the nap with you

For the most part we are focusing on other tribes but we are included in the stats so why are the not included? even when they are attacking tribes involved for you?

You wont add tribes you are asking to help you with support and attacks, even if they are not allied they are helping you

The wind family for example

I'm sure your excellent posts have nothing to do with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cant do anything else then agree on what gicu said here, players of BD's standard has a tendensy to get bored real quick if theres no goal and no fun, and by fighting against several tribes at once brought them just the goal they where looking for and the fun in the game at an early stage.

Now i guess they have theyre future in w30 set out before them, to show us how the oldschoolers do it.

DeletedUser

Then please refrain from trying to 'correct' my spelling errors - especially when I'm posting before I've drank my morning coffee. =P

:icon_eek:. SIN! I can't get out of BED without it!
Tell me your secret :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

So let me just translate that.

Clever people don't attack BD.

Best if all the guys attacking BD attack each other.

None of it matters anyway, you're all such elite players you could take on the whole world because we're all noobs.

emmmm! you must be pleased with your contribution there.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:. SIN! I can't get out of BED without it!
Tell me your secret :icon_redface:.

Simple. I think of the coffee. That tends to make me want to get out and drink it. :icon_wink:

rygardal

BD are doing very well. I mean, if INSO have the raw talent, if they actually took a leaf out of BD's book and organized sitting, sniped nobles and back timed attacks then they could cause some srs problems for BD. This is of course whether they are the world 13 vets that they claim to be.

Your excellent English makes your reply not so excellent :>.

Oh please, your very hypocritical with posts such has this. You spend your entire time on the forums preaching the forum rules, yet you resort to something as petty as grammar/spelling flaming? Once again, someone has such piss poor arguments they resort back to the old flaming of grammar/spelling sort.

DeletedUser

So let me just translate that.

Clever people don't attack BD.

Best if all the guys attacking BD attack each other.

None of it matters anyway, you're all such elite players you could take on the whole world because we're all noobs.

emmmm! you must be pleased with your contribution there.

Please, tell me what seems to be your issue with BD or as you call us 'Elite Players' This is the second thread you have felt necessary to try and talk negatively with very little reasons except you seems to have a prejudice against us.

On a side-note; as is seen in everyworld pre-made tribes with well known players start; the general consensus is "will do well, unless they get bored and leave" ; many of us were getting bored, no one attaacking us etc. But because we have several people attacking us its became interesting; HELL finding out that people think i'm cleared then suicide thousands of defensive troops against defense that 'wasn't there' 10 seconds ago, makes this all the more fun. =D

the pink panther

Sigh D503, you remind me of dragonwarriors (who hasn't posted since you have hmm), either IGM or STFU

DeletedUser

I really doubt those BD have troops. Take this BD player for instance: tpwch. I saw he wasn't gaining much points so I thought he's inactive and I could take some villas from him. So I sent my noble man. Here's what I found:

No troops! Nada! Zero! Unfortunately my noble didn't take the village so I had to send it again. In the mean time arabela who's a nice player from an idiotic tribe and some sort of a big alliance took that village. So when I attacked it here's what I found:

That's a lot of troops, too bad she didn't find a better use to them. :lol:

So my guess is that while the fellows from GA have troops but don't quite know how to use them, BD don't have troops so they don't have to bother with using them the wrong way. :icon_razz:

It was an obvious snipe so dont insult arabela for using troops in the wrong way,

All it proves is you sniped a village and killed alot of offences.

Proving to other tribes that our alliance still have the offences and are not pointwhores like you say

the pink panther

LOL, I think that's all he was trying to show, the idiotic thing here, is leaving your offence there once the village has been nobled