Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

Since Dragonwarriors was too busy making a fool out of himself and forgot to post the mail he's considering to be Wind's war declaration I went to the trouble of finding it.

Here it is. Enjoy.

Thank you, this is the proof of everything.
1. you declared on us
2. he spoke for himself not his tribe.

if this doesnt shut dragonworrior up nothing will

Gicusan

let us please forget about dragonwarriors.
and get back to that nice piece of P&P qwe4rty posted.

and the great disgrace for any sane member of that alliance to be in such a shitty situation. those two idiots, noobs and mentaly incapacitated are actualy the leaders not only of the top 1-2 tribe but also of this alliance :))) I think we do not need to say their names again. you have seen the level of that convo between Haidar and one of them. Haidar is a nice kid of 16 springs... He looks much older if compared.

DeletedUser92

/me raises his hand!

I have a question! Sorry, but, you know, I feel asleep. But, I have a question! See, I'm reading about how all these different and likely fictitious parties are jumping in to help BD, and how if they are included in the stats against BD (and, if you must, THE as well) then things would look so much better for the No-Names.

My question is simple - if the No-Name alliance exists to take BD down, and BD is currently stepping on their faces as though they were trying to juice grapes, doesn't that directly mean the alliance is failing miserably?

I mean, okay, lets step back; it is possible to argue that there's progress being made against a united enemy (although it doesn't look like one really exists, here...) - you can lose ground on one front and gain much more on another. That's perfectly sound military reasoning.

However, if your stated objective is the elimination of a certain, single tribe, and that tribe is the Michael to your Tito, then you are clearly failing no matter which third-party people you beat up - if for no other reason than that you aren't focusing upon your target and possibly the lynch-pin for the alliance that is allegedly arrayed against you.

Of course, this all presumes there's an actual alliance of tribes against the No-Names.

Cliffs: The General Alliance, AKA the No-Names, is about as effective as the LOLiance and about as worthy of our attention, since they can't even pretend to stick to their goals and have to make up enemies to justify why their caps against third-party tribes look so great compared to their exchange record with their enemies.

DeletedUser

Boo! Isn’t in an alliance with these tribes, i don't know where you got that from. Boo! is in no position to be included with those tribes and i find it pointless, Boo! got itself involved in this but by everyones recognition they weren't going to attack or supports any of these tribes, they everyone proceeded to mock Boo! For it. Now since BD have nobled some players from smaller irrelevant tribes and a recap from Boo! you sit there shouting.

Boo! and acaboo aren't a family tribe if you want to be picky, they have different diplomacy and don't share the same name, acaboo states that they are an academy but they are just close allies that swap members, well the better players move up.
Both Boo! and BD are idiots trying to prove whos the lesser idiot, yet it is pointless since by winning this little argument your just confirming your an idiot and when you lose this thread your proved to be idiots.
Face it, BD, THE and Boo! aren't close enough to fight and until you all share a border its pointless.

acaboo is to be disbanded in the near future and then it will just be Boo!

DeletedUser

Okey, so, for ANYONE who starts reading all the previous posted crap (including my replies) only just now:

- BD is fighting MULTIPLE Tribes together
- Those MULTIPLE Tribes have (as expected from such large enemy) HUUUUGE mouths and little armies
- They are getting their asses kicked by BD
- So now the MULTIPLE Tribes (I refuse to sum them as it are just to many) "CLAIM" that BD has just as many people on their side as themselves.

Conclusion: Lame excuses. Stop denying your defeat/blaming it on some totally false facts. Get over it.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to interrupt me.

the pink panther

LOL at pineapples post, we already said Boo's declaration on THE was pointless, are you in Boo!?

DeletedUser

Cliffs: The General Alliance, AKA the No-Names, is about as effective as the LOLiance and about as worthy of our attention, since they can't even pretend to stick to their goals and have to make up enemies to justify why their caps against third-party tribes look so great compared to their exchange record with their enemies.

I love Cliffs :icon_razz:

The LOL however was a much more fun bunch of people, their attempts at PnP were hilarious. LOL did manage to get its "act together" real late in the war however... Though it didn't do much good.

DeletedUser13939

Woot I got a mention!
Hopefully INSO will quit this failure of an alliance sometime soon, its embarrassing.
And fyi the comment about Decentius is completely true I had to teach him that >.>.

Well aren't you special? :p

DeletedUser

I'll make a prediction... I see boo! getting crippled like =SK= and Smurfs in a couple of months or so....

errr, are you guys declaring on me also? :)

DeletedUser

I'll make a prediction... I see boo! getting crippled like =SK= and Smurfs in a couple of months or so....

errr, are you guys declaring on me also? :)

Well i hope your prediction doesnt come true, but well see

DeletedUser

I have a couple of little issues to bring up;

Where did you get the name general allience from? I don't recall that ever being used.

All that arguing in chapter 3, you might notice it was all one person.
not so much tention as one annoying...

Anyway on the whole, damn do we look crap, great piece of PnP

Zalastian
Idiots

I'm sorry, I did it for the lulz.
I did it for the lulz.
I did it for the lulz.

Well aren't you special? :p
That I am.

DeletedUser

are there any recent stats or is the war off because of a lot of fail?