Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

Prologue - Introduction

For those of you who may be interested, we here at BD have decided to inform the public community about the general "wheelings & dealings" of continents k44 and k43. Many of you know that we have been having conflicts with Boo! and Idiots, and have probably correctly surmised that they are in fact working together. One might think that this is tactically sound, and in some respects, you would be right. However, there is a darker force brewing in the waters, a coalition of tribes known as the "General Alliance" (great name btw) that for the better part of the month has been attempting to steal our villages!

What tribes are a part of this GA you might ask? As of February 12, 2009 (from an intercepted message) we have:
SACRED, SCRD-A, McD, ~A~McD, ~D~McD, Idiots, WOTB, INSO, boo!, Acaboo, FORCE, D4~McD, =FS=

Their war map? (*warning*, exemplifies strategic planning at its best, not for the faint of heart)
[spoil]
warzm.300.perfect.bmp
http://g8ezvg.bay.livefilestore.com...1wwP09NhsItxxJ2mXaSTxjA/warzm.300.perfect.bmp
From the circular mail below:

MAp
Hello tribe members,
I am usamah11 of SCRD-A

I have created a brilliant map of k43/44 for the war against BD.

The map is split into strategicaly placed squads. Hopefully we will soon have forums for each squad.

The aim of the squads is that you attack the enemies that are in your squad and support the allies. If you have no enemies in your squad or if you have destroyed all the enemies in your squad then support the people in the nearest squad. If you are not on this map then do what you think is sensible.

This is the link for the map: http://cid-705b59ede9fcc049.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/warzm.300.perfect.bmp

There is a key on the top left-hand corner but if you cant read it I will put it here:
SACRED/SCRD-A : BLACK
McD/~A~McD/~D~McD : GREEN
Idiots/WOTB : BLUE
INSO/INSO 2 : ORANGE
boo! : turqoise(greeny blue)
FORCE : PURPLE
D4~McD : YELLOW
=FS= : PINK

BD ARE RED

You should find it relatively easy to figure out which squad you are in but if you have difficulties in doing so please don't hesitate to ask me.

I will send updates regularly and I will update the map every fortnight.

If you have any questions please mail me. :)
Edited by usamah11 today at 19:42
D4~McD - gaius octavian today at 19:45 Quote
they are well spread out
[/spoil]

Of course, that's not all, as looking into their shared forums, we see V!king has made an appearance as well.

Chapter 1 - Overkill?
V!KING joins the GA, mails and welcome

Apparently their former alliance just wasn't big enough, so they decided to include a 14th tribe.

[spoil]On behalf of V!KING, thank you for accepting us into your campaign against BD. I look forward to getting to know all of you and fighting alongside everyone here. :)
McD - Vampiria today at 05:59 Quote
Wow more and more tribes against BD ... *rubs hands together evily* Muwahahahaha

Idiots - baloop54 today at 06:03 Quote
Yes this is very good... but we can't keep adding tribes here forever. If there are some smaller tribes around... instead of letting them in get them royaly ticked off at BD so they go into a war with them as well. Yes the more the merrier and the easier, but too many could involve in spies and a lack of organization to a huge extent.

V!KING - Vincent0812 today at 06:04 Quote
Indeed, I'm particularly worried about spies. Perhaps we should limit this shared forum to the top 20 tribes in K43 or something along those lines?
[/spoil]

That brings our war map to:
war2re8.gif

Chapter 2 - Scared? Not really

We've seen the big mouths of some players in Boo!, but lets crunch a few numbers here. In tallying up the number of members in all these tribes, I get a total of 680 spread across 14 tribes, against our tribe of 28 members. That's 577 other players Boo! talks behind. Of course, you can claim that a large majority of them aren't necessarily near us, but that hasn't stopped Boo! from talking about their "ub3r pwnage" of Ombre de Nuit, who despite being completely surrounded by Boo! a full continent from our closest tribe members, has only lost a single village (and one that was taken back within hours at that).

ombre2cs6.gif

With BigBadSanta talking as large as he has been on these external forums, they sure are making some amazing progress.

Anyways, onto some quotes.

BigBadSanta said:
But since it was BD who said they class us as enemies the minute we dropped the NAP im surprised they didnt stack ombre beforehand. We gave them fair warning.

True, all things considering, you did inform us that you were going to drop the NAP (which happened around the time THE declared war on Idiots on February 9th). However, it was quite clear you were making plans much earlier then that from all the posts you made in the shared forums of the "General Alliance".

GA Forums said:
boo! - bigbadsanta on 05.02. at 20:03 Quote
Get everyone to send fakes. Dont just do it yourself. Its easy to work out where your attacking and stack it

GA Forums said:
boo! - on 05.02. at 19:50
you just divide the villages up and each attack your target. Even if you cant noble them all attack them all and hinder the growth.

Slowing BD's growth is the key

Our reason for the NAP was to give us time to relocate Ombre de Nuit. One might speculate the only reason you had the nap in the first place was cause you were to afraid to have a go at big'n scary BD all by your lonesome. The last phrase of the above quotes pretty much sums up as to why boo! encouraged this alliance. Who knows what the future will bring though? Boo! is now making a push into K43, which is territory claimed by at least two of the tribes in the alliance as being "exclusively" their own... makes you wonder doesn't it?

So please, continue to sit back and "berate us" for not stacking Ombre enough. Considering the location combined with the other tribes you've managed to dig up, I'd say that our recent ODD spike over the past week combined with our relatively few lost villages speaks for itself.

Chapter 3 - Mounting Tensions
Stability of the General Alliance in Jeapordy?

It also seems that with their lack of success so far, tensions are rising and members of this great alliance are snapping at each other (editted the below to make it forum readable :icon_cool:)
GA Forums said:
your pretty @#$!*( stupid if you do not notice a bd player sitting one of your own members gloating at your forum. dang.... get a grip will you!
INSO - Sebster10 today at 01:10
This is why I was against letting so many players into this alliance ^^

INSO - dexa today at 01:10
brainactivity is a hard chore aint it....

INSO - Sebster10 today at 01:12
Some people just don't seem to understand....

Idiots - Zalastian today at 01:14
I'm locking this thread and deleting later.
Make a new one if anybody actually has information to post rather than a thread full of arguing.

GA Forums said:
INSO - Sebster10 on 12.02. at 23:31
Decentius wrote:
I just thank god your not in charge seb and you have some decent leadership please leave this to the leaders many thanks.

rofl, I love that coming from a guy that didn't even know that spears were good against lc. $#%& newb ^^

=FS= - Decentius on 12.02. at 23:33
just check my OD deffence on world 20 you fool

SCRD-A - wanted4
well it really quite unfair as you guys have near one villages of BD tribes and all BD near me have two by two its hard to clear their villages.well i will try to move closer to you guys

INSO - Sebster10 today at 12:08 Quote
Well seeeeeeing as its sooooooooooooooooo unfair, why don't you keep whining and we will still not give a $%@#?

McD - xX.......Xx today at 12:11 Quote
I have 3 BD members near me each with almost 30k points,there's no point complaining.

SCRD-A - wanted4 today at 12:12 Quote
okok nvm i trying to say that i will move closer..

INSO - Sebster10 today at 12:18 Quote
Try getting a noble first.....

Don't worry, I'd be annoyed if I were in your position too. In fact, if I were in your position, I'd be embarrassed.

Chapter 4 - Statistics

And finally, I get to the last chapter of my tale for the time being. At the time of the stats posting, I couldn't input the dates manually, so I chose time frame "last week" (instead of from the start of February). Of the 5 conquers they have, 4 have been taken back :)

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SACRED SCRD-A McD ~A~McD ~D~McD Idiots WOTB INSO boo! acaboo FORCE D4~McD =FS= V!KING
Players:
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 5
Difference: 20

image.php

62149648ea7.jpg

Perhaps more tribes are needed?
:axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great post.
Sorts out some of the rubbish from the other thread :)

DeletedUser

You say 28 players, but you missed out all the tribes actually helping and supporting you against us

pc
geto
m 51
the

Theres a coalition of at least 15 tribes against teh boo! family.

If your going to slate one tribe for having allies dont have them yourself

DeletedUser

[24/01/2009 16:14:33] vpar2 says: Talk to you tomorrow, I suppose.
[24/01/2009 16:14:37] vpar2 says: Glad we got this worked out.
[24/01/2009 16:14:48] vpar2 says: There are many good tribes in the world, but yours seems one of the best.

Thanks for the compliment

both tribes got allies to attack the other side due to distance of most members so we cannot war ourselves properly.

DeletedUser

You say 28 players, but you missed out all the tribes actually helping and supporting you against us

pc
geto
m 51
the

Theres a coalition of at least 15 tribes against teh boo! family.

If your going to slate one tribe for having allies dont have them yourself

We have one ally, and that is THE. Any other attacks against the boo! family have absolutely nothing to do with our tribal diplomacy/coordination. And for the most part, THE is focusing on Idiots.

Nice try :)

DeletedUser

We have one ally, and that is THE. Any other attacks against the boo! family have absolutely nothing to do with our tribal diplomacy. And for the most part, THE is focusing on Idiots.

Nice try :)

We have an alliance with idiots and grgods now thats it

And yet you say we are working with all those tribe, im pretty sure ham is with you as there members suddenly started insulting us when we dropped the nap with you

For the most part we are focusing on other tribes but we are included in the stats so why are the not included? even when they are attacking tribes involved for you?

You wont add tribes you are asking to help you with support and attacks, even if they are not allied they are helping you

The wind family for example

DeletedUser

*high five!*

Very good read, I always love it when a bunch of noobs can't manage to do anything against one tribe.

DeletedUser

We have an alliance with idiots and grgods now thats it

And yet you say we are working with all those tribe, im pretty sure ham is with you as there members suddenly started insulting us when we dropped the nap with you

For the most part we are focusing on other tribes but we are included in the stats so why are the not included? even when they are attacking tribes involved for you?

You wont add tribes you are asking to help you with support and attacks, even if they are not allied they are helping you

The wind family for example

Perhaps you missed it the first time. We have no diplomacy with the WIND family / Ham!!! or any tribe besides THE. Seems like you're a bit paranoid, eh? We've also not gone to any tribes and asked them to support us. There may be a few isolated cases of players of BD asking their PA's for help here and there, but as I said, isolated. (That's where our newest addition to the tribe, *RiX*, has come from). And from looking at the GA's forum posts, we were slated for inviting such a low member player to our tribe despite the fact that he is very well spoken and has the potential to become a great player.

We've got the forum quotes and such showing the attempted coordination against us. We are not coordinating attacks with anyone except ourselves. Note, there are other tribes/players that have attacked us as well, but they are not included in this thread because they have shown no signs of coordinating with anyone from the "General Alliance" and are just random attacks. Perhaps you should realize not every attack sent at you is because of us?

DeletedUser

Perhaps you missed it the first time. We have no diplomacy with the WIND family / Ham!!! or any tribe besides THE. Seems like you're a bit paranoid, eh? We've also not gone to any tribes and asked them to support us. There may be a few isolated cases of players of BD asking their PA's for help here and there, but as I said, isolated. (That's where our newest addition to the tribe, *RiX*, has come from). And from looking at the GA's forum posts, we were slated for inviting such a low member player to our tribe despite the fact that he is very well spoken and has the potential to become a great player.

We've got the forum quotes and such showing the attempted coordination against us. We are not coordinating attacks with anyone except ourselves. Note, there are other tribes/players that have attacked us as well, but they are not included in this thread because they have shown no signs of coordinating with anyone from the "General Alliance" and are just random attacks. Perhaps you should realize not every attack sent at you is because of us?

We have no dip with vikings mcd and all those tribes either.

The wind family may not be on your list but as soon as we declared on you they declared on us, saying they were friends with your tribes, i asked pinkie who said they were friends

i dont deny that some were not because of you but some were, dont pretend they are not when your members even agreed they were.

the wind family and the should definatly be added as i know both are coordinating with your tribe and helping them.

DeletedUser

*high five!*

Very good read, I always love it when a bunch of noobs can't manage to do anything against one tribe.

Its not one tribe we have more tribes i agree but they have a few more than they say they do including the wind family the biggest family in the world

DeletedUser13939

Its not one tribe we have more tribes i agree but they have a few more than they say they do including the wind family the biggest family in the world

I'm sorry, but I have lost all respect for family tribes. So if you say someone is getting help from the biggest family tribe in the world, I view them as acquiring a disadvantage.

That's just my opinion. :p

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I have lost all respect for family tribes. So if you say someone is getting help from the biggest family tribe in the world, I view them as acquiring a disadvantage.

That's just my opinion. :p

tribalhitman on 25.01. at 11:57The whole wind family threatened war for you so they are more than friends, or so they believe

Pinkie Winkie on 25.01. at 06:53Some people who have our backs? Sure, but nothing too serious. Just personal friendships.

There members say its personal friendships but as my duke pointed out to them, its the whole family threatening war not just one player.

We have an academy so are we at a disadvantage aswell?

Add this tribe to the stats please as your members clearly see them as friends and they are fighting for you.

DeletedUser

And yet, it seems as though all these tribes that are supposedly not allied happen to have a shared forum with each other, and the purpose of said shared forum is to fight us.

Perhaps another forum quote would be sufficient?

mcgrognag_topic said:
ir.ufis wrote:
This whole attack was a failure.

Agreed. The skill involved is less than par. planning is critical, but execution of the plan is more crucial.

=FS= - kiasa on 11.02. at 04:30 Quote
ir.ufis is still under heavy attacks in Alpha 001 (381|481) K43 by BD. All of my support have died. Have asked for reports but still waiting for them.

=FS= - Decentius today at 09:21 Quote
[removed attack reports]

this was todays attacks

mcgonagr has many pals scattered through his vills showing most of bd are having to try to deffend him. they must be loosing some deffence trying to hold low wall vills.

boo! - bigbadsanta today at 09:24 Quote

[removed attack reports]

keep up the attacks. Our nobles were sniped but there will be re runs and ombre is already feeling the heat.

Make it so that BD have no support anywhere. If you can make them go defencive then there expansion will be lessened

That certainly looks like team work to me. ir.ufis is from INSO. BigBadSanta we all know is from boo!

I'm curious, can you pull up anything from our forums about us coordinating with the Wind family? If Pinkie was friends with the duke, perhaps said duke would declare war, I don't know. I can guarantee though we're not working together with them as a tribe. If there's coordination, it's at an individual basis with whoever is friends.

DeletedUser

And yet, it seems as though all these tribes that are supposedly not allied happen to have a shared forum with each other, and the purpose of said shared forum is to fight us.

Perhaps another forum quote would be sufficient?

That certainly looks like team work to me. ir.ufis is from INSO. BigBadSanta we all know is from boo!

I'm curious, can you pull up anything from our forums about us coordinating with the Wind family?

Can you put screenshots up? I was told im a liar until i posted the proof for everything i said, i would like to see your proof.

I can prove the mailed our tribe threatening war for attacking bd, i may not be able to show them coordinating but i can show you and the coordingating even though you say they are not in the war.

DeletedUser

WIND has a habit for trying to get on someones "good side". It doesn't surprise me that they declared, but it won't be coordinated with BD.

DeletedUser13939

tribalhitman on 25.01. at 11:57The whole wind family threatened war for you so they are more than friends, or so they believe

Pinkie Winkie on 25.01. at 06:53Some people who have our backs? Sure, but nothing too serious. Just personal friendships.

There members say its personal friendships but as my duke pointed out to them, its the whole family threatening war not just one player.

We have an academy so are we at a disadvantage aswell?

Add this tribe to the stats please as your members clearly see them as friends and they are fighting for you.

You have an Academy this early? Yep, you have a disadvantage as well, but not as big as thiers since you said they are allies with the BIGGEST family. :\

DeletedUser

Excellent post. Your opponents are now either going to have to post things from the forums you share with your supposed "allies", or are going to have to zip it up.

DeletedUser

I've not said the Wind Family isn't at war with you. I really don't have much more I can say about this issue as I only just now found out they supposedly are at war with you from this thread (shows how much coordination we have with them at the tribal level, right?).

You do know what tribal coordination is, right?

As for THE, I've said already that they're at war with Idiots for the most part. That's not to say we aren't getting a bit of support here and there, but sure, if you want to add THE to the "war stats", go for it.

You're starting to sound like a broken record and begin to bore me. If you have proof that we are coordinating with them beyond maybe a member or two of ours having friends there, go ahead and show it.

If not, I'd advise you wait until Natoe. is on to post. He's a much more sensible fellow, perhaps the most sensible I've seen from your tribe on these boards.

DeletedUser

The hidden family have no diplomatic relations with BD what so ever, one of our members are friends or have talked to Gicusan before but that is it, we are not participating in this at all.

plus we didnt declare on your tribe, we dont even have you as enemys :S

EDIT: and yhh GO BD !!