Tales of 1001 Nights: The Story of Casper and his Little Helpers

DeletedUser

Oh dear you do have a problem don't you, my point is we have more troops per village in our alliance as our villages are considerably larger on average, even with your screwed up logig of rounding!!!

A few things

we have more troops per village in our alliance as our villages are considerably larger on average

More points per village doesnt mean more troops, also you said our offences were crap yet we took 3 villages, says alot about the defences

Oh dear you do have a problem don't you

What problem is that?

even with your screwed up logig of rounding!!!

Explain to me how this rounding is screwedup?

When to Round Up

Rounding up means that we increase the terminating digit by a value of 1 and drop off the digits to the right. If the next place beyond where we are terminating the decimal is greater than or equal to five, we round up. For example, if we round 5.47 to the tenths place, it can be can be rounded up to 5.5.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]When to Round Down[/FONT]

If the number to the right of our terminating decimal place is four or less (4, 3, 2, 1, 0), we round down. This is done by leaving our last decimal place as it is given and discarding all digits to its right. For example, if we round 6.734 to the hundredths place, it can be rounded down to 6.73.

This is how rounding works ( I know its decimals but the same rules apply)

Show me another way pink as your the math expert

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you really arguing about how to round numbers now? :icon_neutral:

The point is, our villages are more developed on average than the villages in your alliance. More points doesn't mean more troops, you're right about that. But higher barracks, stables, resources means we have more points in our village. More points means they are more developed. More developed means we can produce troops at a faster rate, which means we'll also have more troops than you. On average.

Secondly, add up the villages in our alliance.
THE 325 + BD 252 = 577

Now add up yours.
boo! 389 + INSO 249 + =FS= 152 + Idiots 127 + McD 143 + V!KING 107 + SACRED 97 + ~D~McD 95 + D4~McD 68 + INSO 2 52 + SCRD-A 54 + ~A~McD 29 = 1562

You've got about 3x more villages than we do, pardon the rounding.
Even with our more developed vills, we shouldn't be up by 65 caps... :icon_neutral:

spleen mage

Who said acaboo were not an academy?

Here you go.

Boo! Isn’t in an alliance with these tribes, i don't know where you got that from. Boo! is in no position to be included with those tribes and i find it pointless, Boo! got itself involved in this but by everyones recognition they weren't going to attack or supports any of these tribes, they everyone proceeded to mock Boo! For it. Now since BD have nobled some players from smaller irrelevant tribes and a recap from Boo! you sit there shouting.

Boo! and acaboo aren't a family tribe if you want to be picky, they have different diplomacy and don't share the same name, acaboo states that they are an academy but they are just close allies that swap members, well the better players move up.
Both Boo! and BD are idiots trying to prove whos the lesser idiot, yet it is pointless since by winning this little argument your just confirming your an idiot and when you lose this thread your proved to be idiots.
Face it, BD, THE and Boo! aren't close enough to fight and until you all share a border its pointless.

acaboo is to be disbanded in the near future and then it will just be Boo!

More points per village doesnt mean more troops

More points = faster troop output + More Res = More troops.

DeletedUser

You mean besides the fact that if you have enough points in your village you are sacrificing pop space. (lvl 30 resources hurt)

DeletedUser

I would always prefer too many resources and no pop space, to plenty of pop space but no resources.

Remember to fill that pop space you need resources.

DeletedUser

Efficient farming is the key to a well balanced village with pop space and resources.

You certainly don't need level 30 resources if you are farming early and often.

the pink panther

A few things

More points per village doesnt mean more troops, also you said our offences were crap yet we took 3 villages, says alot about the defences

Yes it does as has been re itereated to you, bigger villages equal higher barracks/stable and farm, thus more troops.

What problem is that?

where shall we start?

Explain to me how this rounding is screwedup?

When to Round Up

Rounding up means that we increase the terminating digit by a value of 1 and drop off the digits to the right. If the next place beyond where we are terminating the decimal is greater than or equal to five, we round up. For example, if we round 5.47 to the tenths place, it can be can be rounded up to 5.5.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]When to Round Down[/FONT]

If the number to the right of our terminating decimal place is four or less (4, 3, 2, 1, 0), we round down. This is done by leaving our last decimal place as it is given and discarding all digits to its right. For example, if we round 6.734 to the hundredths place, it can be rounded down to 6.73.

This is how rounding works ( I know its decimals but the same rules apply)

Show me another way pink as your the math expert

Being an accountant yes I am a maths expert LOL, you NEVER round before the start of a problem/equation only add the end, that is the mistake you have made here. For example using your logic the difference rounded to the nearest 500 of 2499 and 1501 is only 500, (2000-1500), wqhilst the correct method that I was using the difference is 1000, (2499-1501=998) rounded. You see the difference?

answers above in bold

DeletedUser

Well the average points of a bd player is 45k and the average of all the smaller tribes is 10k

average village is 5k

thats bd 9 villages to small tribes 2

If they both had the same size army in each vi;lage bd would win.

They have smaller armies due to less points, but not in each village

Your equations. Sense they make not.

DeletedUser

Being an accountant yes I am a maths expert LOL, you NEVER round before the start of a problem/equation only add the end, that is the mistake you have made here. For example using your logic the difference rounded to the nearest 500 of 2499 and 1501 is only 500, (2000-1500), wqhilst the correct method that I was using the difference is 1000, (2499-1501=998) rounded. You see the difference?

answers above in bold

In an estimate you round before and as its not important i estimated while rounding. So my method is infact correct.

My rounding was to the nearest 1k which is allowed

And my method is correct.

jaydie

Everybody else made sence of them, try harder.

spleen and ak

More points could mean higher market, higher hq, doesnt always mean higher stables (though in bd i think you will go for the stable and barracks), and even if they have the barracks and stables high etc it doesnt mean more troops, it means you can PRODUCE troops faster

spleen

pizza is not in boo,

ak

PINK is going to flip about your rounding as it confuses him i think lol. And i dont deny we have alot more villages in our alliance and should be doing better, but boo! has only just started attacks to be fair and will catch you up

DeletedUser

In an estimate you round before and as its not important i estimated while rounding. So my method is infact correct.

My rounding was to the nearest 1k which is allowed

And my method is correct.

jaydie

Everybody else made sence of them, try harder.

spleen and ak

More points could mean higher market, higher hq, doesnt always mean higher stables (though in bd i think you will go for the stable and barracks), and even if they have the barracks and stables high etc it doesnt mean more troops, it means you can PRODUCE troops faster

spleen

pizza is not in boo,

ak

PINK is going to flip about your rounding as it confuses him i think lol. And i dont deny we have alot more villages in our alliance and should be doing better, but boo! has only just started attacks to be fair and will catch you up

Then it wouldn't be to hard to add an explanation to your equations? Would it?
If you are such a master in maths, please, let me, the newb who studies ICT, understand as well?

DeletedUser

Then it wouldn't be to hard to add an explanation to your equations? Would it?
If you are such a master in maths, please, let me, the newb who studies ICT, understand as well?

Then tell me where your stuck?

Everybody else got the equation only you didnt so dont try to turn this on me.

DeletedUser

Then tell me where your stuck?

Everybody else got the equation only you didnt so dont try to turn this on me.

You don't base yourself on facts. You only assume things :>. I don't calculate with assumptions. I need facts :>. I'm a programmer, I'm sorry :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

You don't base yourself on facts. You only assume things :>. I don't calculate with assumptions. I need facts :>. I'm a programmer, I'm sorry :icon_redface:.

What assumptions confuse you so much?

DeletedUser

You honestly got stuck with that?

We can both fit the same amount of troops in each village so i work on the maximum, im not going to say someones a pointwhore or has no troops because they are in a family tribe or an alliance.

I will not say players pointwhore because of being in a family tribe or alliance as it is obvious they are not

DeletedUser

You honestly got stuck with that?

We can both fit the same amount of troops in each village so i work on the maximum, im not going to say someones a pointwhore or has no troops because they are in a family tribe or an alliance.

I will not say players pointwhore because of being in a family tribe or alliance as it is obvious they are not

Of course not. But give the fact that BD is kinda destroying them proves either that BD has waaaaaaay to may troops or they have waaaaaay to few. Or a combination of those.

DeletedUser

Of course not. But give the fact that BD is kinda destroying them proves either that BD has waaaaaaay to may troops or they have waaaaaay to few. Or a combination of those.

Looking at bds odd means that bd is destroying alot of incoming troops

Proving the fact that our side have the troops,

Bd are good defenders and always sitting one another to dodge and hit nobles.

If you attack a bd player you would know what im talking about, we will catch up the ground soon enough

DeletedUser

Looking at bds odd means that bd is destroying alot of incoming troops

Proving the fact that our side have the troops,

Bd are good defenders and always sitting one another to dodge and hit nobles.

If you attack a bd player you would know what im talking about, we will catch up the ground soon enough

I doubt that :>.

DeletedUser

I really doubt those BD have troops. Take this BD player for instance: tpwch. I saw he wasn't gaining much points so I thought he's inactive and I could take some villas from him. So I sent my noble man. Here's what I found:

BD haz no troopz said:
Defender:tpwch Village:Bunnies (402|430) K44
Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 38 to 13

No troops! Nada! Zero! Unfortunately my noble didn't take the village so I had to send it again. In the mean time arabela who's a nice player from an idiotic tribe and some sort of a big alliance took that village. So when I attacked it here's what I found:

Arabela haz many troops said:
Defender:arabela Village:Bunnies (402|430) K44
Quantity: 0 0 4004 0 3 2539 0 0 128 76 1 0
Losses: 0 0 4004 0 3 2539 0 0 128 76 1 0

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 25 to -9

That's a lot of troops, too bad she didn't find a better use to them. :lol:

So my guess is that while the fellows from GA have troops but don't quite know how to use them, BD don't have troops so they don't have to bother with using them the wrong way. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator: