Talk to the MOD

DeletedUser

Who is your favourite? :lol:

My favorite player of all time will always be a player called Badmonkey from world 1 but he is long since gone from the game.... the only player i know on 17 is Yarnie so guess i will chose him for now :p

DeletedUser

lol... i already have 1 from servy...
;p

Who are the actuall mods of W17 forum?
:p

[cz i lost the calculating.. 4 or 5? :S]

other mods were kind of filling in because this forum did not have a dedicated mod.... I am now its dedicated mod.

DeletedUser

How come W17 has had so many different forum mods? Have they all just committed suicide because they can't handle the awesomeness?

because several different mods were acting as mod for this forum along with their primary forums or worlds.... now i am the dedicated mod for this forum

DeletedUser

sweet :) Quintuple posting
tho i don't think i'll try it myself because i bet my humble person would get infractions for it lol

i am the dedicated mod for this forum
We shall see in time :icon_cool:
Moeha! we should get a topic with a timetable where people can bet how long Gargy(hihi, we can call you gargy can we?) will either hold out with us or untill we all get infracted for participating in it and new announcments show up that "this needs to end now" in the <<<<attention>>>>>> sticky.

hmm a new question for the person wielding the BANHAMMER:
do you also play other games apart from Tribalwars?

DeletedUser

THE BANHAMMER OF DOOM!!!!!!

lol, I just had to do that.

I play Runescape, though I know you weren't asking me.....

DeletedUser

I used to play lol...Its kinda stupid now

Me too, lost interest after about two years of playing (I don't know how I did it honestly). In case you wanna search my leetness, it's the same name as I use in TW :).

DeletedUser

Me too, lost interest after about two years of playing (I don't know how I did it honestly). In case you wanna search my leetness, it's the same name as I use in TW :).

Incase you also want to search my leetness, Its also the same name I use in TW :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I am not native english speaker , but i assume that "cuss" word is a swear , right ?

DeletedUser

you think we should have made that betting topic after all??? :/

DeletedUser

it seems most of the worst offenders are online during my offline time so the elder mod tends to the forum at that time... most of you at the times i am online are decent folks..

DeletedUser

can I talk about a tragedy(it is!,lol)?
but...
it's with cheaters(too many),dirty admins(i can't swear on them,can i?),players who paid for PA then got banned,admins giving bans because you asked why did they rolled back the server when your tribe sent about 8k nukes on the enemy.
though,they are not from this world
Where is the world of all the posibillities,
where anything can happen?
No,not america!it's Romanian server lol.
i just want to know the opinion of other players,maybe a several hundreds of players and I are wrong,or maybe not.and if there is a way to speak with the germans.
for real,this is serious.people lost money because of these **** admins.
and the other case(i'm not sure,gargoyle,are you mod on all the worlds?(sorry,i'm kinda new:p)..this case might have appeared some time ago,and i don't want to take a ban for it,like the others) took place on this version,i remember.but i won't get in it.
i just want to know(if possible) what the others think of it and what should we do against it,because it's pretty serious....
so,can i :icon_biggrin:?