Talk to the MOD

DeletedUser

Is this General W17 Forum a place where we can talk about nearly anything (like the Off-Topic Forum) or does the chat have to have something to do with W17 and TW?

DeletedUser

.....so you were the guy in the tree few minutes ago'?:hmm;

you didn't responded to my answer previous pages..
c'mon,it's late,i can tell ghost & horror stories now,...

DeletedUser

i prefer to stay out of threads and only come in swinging the hammer when folks go too far... that way everyone can have fun and not be micro managed by staff.

DeletedUser

can I talk about a tragedy(it is!,lol)?
but...
it's with cheaters(too many),dirty admins(i can't swear on them,can i?),players who paid for PA then got banned,admins giving bans because you asked why did they rolled back the server when your tribe sent about 8k nukes on the enemy.
though,they are not from this world
Where is the world of all the posibillities,
where anything can happen?
No,not america!it's Romanian server lol.
i just want to know the opinion of other players,maybe a several hundreds of players and I are wrong,or maybe not.and if there is a way to speak with the germans.
for real,this is serious.people lost money because of these **** admins.
and the other case(i'm not sure,gargoyle,are you mod on all the worlds?(sorry,i'm kinda new:p)..this case might have appeared some time ago,and i don't want to take a ban for it,like the others) took place on this version,i remember.but i won't get in it.
i just want to know(if possible) what the others think of it and what should we do against it,because it's pretty serious....
so,can i :icon_biggrin:?

OK first off this is your one and only warning.... No discussing cheators or Bans period.

as to mods and the worlds they have power on.... Staff on our verison do not have any ingame powers and are treated like any other player on worlds they acually play. WORLD mods are generally only assigned one or two worlds in which they have full staff powers and do their jobs... but they do not play on those worlds.

DeletedUser

indeed.but this is a completly different version.
i just want to know if there is a method,or something,to stop these ..criminals.
by now, i encountered it on 2 major worlds.and as 3 more appeared on the same version,we also saw mods/admins that are on those 2 worlds,and on other worlds we are.
now,the question is,if we attack them,would they do something to us on the world they are?...another interesting fact is that the same tribe we were warring on world x,appeared on world y,were we were.and the admins on world x,are in that tribe.some of us attacked that tribe,and they had problems on world x...that have really stupid reasons..
all i want to know if it's something that can be done.the higher admins there didn't did soo much on this case,so...
if needed..respond on PM::)

DeletedUser

indeed.but this is a completly different version.
i just want to know if there is a method,or something,to stop these ..criminals.
by now, i encountered it on 2 major worlds.and as 3 more appeared on the same version,we also saw mods/admins that are on those 2 worlds,and on other worlds we are.
now,the question is,if we attack them,would they do something to us on the world they are?...another interesting fact is that the same tribe we were warring on world x,appeared on world y,were we were.and the admins on world x,are in that tribe.some of us attacked that tribe,and they had problems on world x...that have really stupid reasons..
all i want to know if it's something that can be done.the higher admins there didn't did soo much on this case,so...
if needed..respond on PM::)

If you have an issue in any of the Tribal wars games or versions there is a ticket system or you can email the higher staff directly i wont discuss this any further in this forum... I am also going to start infracting anyone who post anything further about this issue

DeletedUser

Problem solved....thanks for directions.

Some heads will fall soon..:axemen:
Mu ha ha, my curses...!:axemen:

DeletedUser

i think that person X should be banned cus he has two accounts
I think different races are stupid
And big RAWR!

How many infractions there?

[the views expressed here are not my own don't worry i love everybody]

DeletedUser

i think that person X should be banned cus he has two accounts
I think different races are stupid
And big RAWR!

How many infractions there?

[the views expressed here are not my own don't worry i love everybody]

me too xD
(do you love michael jackson too?)

DeletedUser

You guys arent even funny...

And I lost the game arent you supposed to be writing in blue AFTER the 1000th post not before :lol:

Total Posts: 121