Talk to the MOD

DeletedUser

OK... some of you seem to like to mail me alot ... others tend to do the report post thing... well in this thread you are welcome to ask me questions or express your opinion on things so long as its not about BANs Cheaters CHEATING or infractions :p

I will answer most anything else.

DeletedUser

Can you send 200k each resources too [village]7|752[/village]

Thanks

DeletedUser

LOL lets see.... ummm thats 10k axe 10k LC and 1k rams and 1k cats to village [village]7|752[/village] let me get right on that :p

Can you send 200k each resources too [village]7|752[/village]

Thanks

DeletedUser

Garg getting yarnie to do your dirty work XD

I just noble a war village and then look at the 7 new inc and Im like uh oh might get there before my support!:icon_sad: Then i see 266 hours and from village, PER MODS REQUEST :lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha what can i say... Yarnie likes to mess with folks :p then again he might like to relocate to your area never know LOL

DeletedUser

Hehehehehe. Thats a fronline village, gonna be stacked probly.

DeletedUser

b-b-b-ut I JUST GOT THIS VILLAGE!!!! PLEASE LET ME KEEP IT!!! OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Hehehehehe. Thats a fronline village, gonna be stacked probly.

And yes yarnie, Your are a smart cookie:lol:

Knowing the 13th. family though im not sure if we can time support quick enough to land before 266 hours..I hope someone can

DeletedUser

And yes yarnie, Your are a smart cookie:lol:

Knowing the 13th. family though im not sure if we can time support quick enough to land before 266 hours..I hope someone can

Did they already land?

DeletedUser

Ok ill stop being sarcastic, Yes I have some:heavycavalry: there already

DeletedUser

haha, we should probly stop derailing... *runs from the scary gargoyle and his hammer*

DeletedUser

Yeah..I can only do that on my tribal forum

SORRY GARG!!!

niko0olas

can i have some PA points more?
;p

my PA expires on the 18th
xP

DeletedUser

OMG you guys are are getting offtopic now and garoyle is watching it all, good job, you are the best at making the TOPIC OFFTOPIC!

DeletedUser

Yes I don't think going off topic in the mods thread is wise somehow

Why a ban hammer? Surely something you can snipe people with would be better?

DeletedUser

I have a real question. What led to the mods making this kind of section in every world?

DeletedUser

I think it has to do with all the spam...probably an attempt to cut it down a bit in the main forums...but Garg will probly know the answer.

DeletedUser

I would say it is because Offtopic got tired of all the threads being moved there.

DeletedUser

it is not the same feeling to post here and in main w17 forum:icon_sad: