Talk to the MOD

DeletedUser

121 with this account..... i had another account which got deleted because its name was not "appropriate :(

DeletedUser

You remember wrong. A moderator can not play the world he moderates the forum for

On forum?
Well, ..wait.
I remember a former enemy on another version which was mod on forum and he was playing too..
Or someone else took the account..
no,
I remember him being leader of that tribe.
Unless he changed the forum password an he gave the account on the world to someone else/to his co-player?

DeletedUser

It is against the rules for a mod to play the world they mod.

DeletedUser

ok...... i thought it was just ingame mods obviously not

DeletedUser

hey mod guy

can i have all my villas be cheat villas

pretty plz

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I was having a great time in the Netherlands, celebrating my brothers wedding! I am back now. Thanks to Zord for managing the forum in my absence.

DeletedUser

welcome back t-doggy :lol: hope you didnt drink to much champangue..I know I did at a wedding on the weekend :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It was excellent fun, didn't drink too much, but hardly slept either :)

DeletedUser

last time i got drunk we went into town at like 1am and stole a hobo's blanket :D

he chased us fr half an hour then when we gave it back he just puched my friend.

drunk 14 y/os should not be allowed out :D

DeletedUser

your lucky he didnt stab you or something....And your 14 you shouldnt be drinking for that exact reason...cause your young andwill do stupid crap...

Although 16/17 isnt a bad age :lol: is it?

DeletedUser

nope, and i do it rarely and only in a large group of people

DeletedUser

LIES!!! I've heard through the grape vine that you sit by yourself at home drinking and petting a fuzzy pink doll of wicksys!