Talks about nice things

flip2212

Among all the BS and talkshit on this forum, I had this idea!

Let's share nice things about our experience in this world, past or present. No insult, blaming or any attack on anyone ! Are we even able to do that?

At this point, everyone on this world put a huge amount of time and effort to grow their account and we could've became millionnaire with all this time well spent.

I'll start:

I met a whole lot of nice people in here, ennemies and allies. I still find it crazy how many different culture and ages blend in this game. I had long deep conversation with a few and it sure is a nice opening to the real world we don't see. Also, I want to publicly admit that I am the one who made 6LACK quit xD. I gave him a slap of reality right on the spot and well 2 weeks later he was gone. My bad.

I learned a whole lot and acquired a lot of skills in game as I never had an account this big (barely made it to 500k being lucky on W65). Wars have been nice and very hard at times but always enjoyable (even beat wrecking me 2 months ago D:). I also witnessed a few new players that got hung to the game wich is always nice to see in this small community.

It's freakin cold outside here and it sure is pleasant to pass time inside during this time.

It's not done but I sure am happy to keep playing with the FOUR family and against all ennemies (wich is pretty much everyone else). Respect to all, things are wild.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its funny, i wrote you a personal mail this morning, you still havnt opend it yet, but it was a compliment on your defending.

the game is better when people can be civic and respect eachother ect

looking forward to this world closing in 2019, but was certainly a interesting one ;)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Flaming has it's purpose, and I do overdo it at times. At the end of the day though I respect those who play the game the best they can and try their hardest to keep things going, even when it seems hopeless - or in some situations is completely hopeless. I may be a troll, but I do recognize and acknowledge there are good adversaries left in this world who will fight to the death the best they can and not just roll over and die.

DeletedUser79639

Flaming has it's purpose, and I do overdo it at times. At the end of the day though I respect those who play the game the best they can and try their hardest to keep things going, even when it seems hopeless - or in some situations is completely hopeless. I may be a troll, but I do recognize and acknowledge there are good adversaries left in this world who will fight to the death the best they can and not just roll over and die.

Are you able to direct me to any?

burner101

I like how more respectable everyone was on this world. Last few world i played seriously, players were attacking peoples personal lives and doing anything they could to message them out of game to insult them. (W46 for example)

DeletedUser79639

I like how more respectable everyone was on this world. Last few world i played seriously, players were attacking peoples personal lives and doing anything they could to message them out of game to insult them. (W46 for example)

Oh what like you mean sicory getting hold of 6LACKs personal details and causing him actual distress in real life? Threatening his relationship and job? I mean that is what sicory told me many months ago and you guys all brushed that under the rug.. lovely people

DeletedUser79639

Oh and for reference, many players tried to troll me, but they just look like idiots, so do not be fooled. The morons are still in this game and seemingly all joined hammer by the end of it