TARDIS brings harm to K56 SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is getting off topic. The war is as good as over. The remaining SU and Legacies have given up. Tardis has fought very good (or we fought very bad, either way, same result), and they deserved their victory.

Now that's been set, why don't we let this topic die/get closed :)?

DeletedUser

Advice to all people who plan to ally with TARDIS.

Hmmm, as a tribe with enough power to seriously apply to ally us & have a presence here would need advice from yourself. For a little background on Toasta & where I started to consider him a sucky noob, see the pages near to:
this, as it shows Toasta getting verbally owned on world 10.

The tribe is full of great members but has a leader called Rygardal who is too stubborn to want to keep you allies if you step a toe out of line.

Wrong definition of stubborn I think. It means that I won't budge, where I didn't really even get a mail asking for another alliance (not that I would have accepted, or would it have changed anything). Me & Karan just argued a bit via PM. Recruiting our refugees & directly breaching the terms of the alliance that we originally set down with Jay isn't the best way to respect any alliance, NAP or whatever diplomatic tie.

I have respect for Karan, he's a decent player, but I don't think his P&P reflects that. You on the other hand...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, as a tribe with enough power to seriously apply to ally us & have a presence here would need advice from yourself. For a little background on Toasta & where I started to consider him a sucky noob, see the pages near to:
this, as it shows Toasta getting verbally owned on world 10.

Wrong definition of stubborn I think. It means that I won't budge, where I didn't really even get a mail asking for another alliance (not that I would have accepted, or would it have changed anything). Me & Karan just argued a bit via PM. Recruiting our refugees & directly breaching the terms of the alliance that we originally set down with Jay isn't the best way to respect any alliance, NAP or whatever diplomatic tie.

I have respect for Karan, he's a decent player, but I don't think his P&P reflects that. You on the other hand...

Omg, clearing wave hit last? :icon_eek:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Advice to all people who plan to ally with TARDIS.

The tribe is full of great members but has a leader called Rygardal who is too stubborn to want to keep you allies if you step a toe out of line.

dont ally with TARDIS.

Well, sounds like this rygardal is my kind of guy. Allies are meant to work together, and at this stage, it is vitally important to get those things straight.

If someone screws you over now, in the honeymooon stages of an alliance... what is to come later if you let them slide a few by you now???

Think about these things before you post your hate filled garbage. Just cuase you caught the short end of the stick once, dont mean you didnt deserve it......

DeletedUser

TARDIS must be respected as a power. Failure to do so even by allies isn't the smartest thing in the world. TARDIS was right in dropping an alliance with a tribe that can't play on their level.

DeletedUser

Well it is getting stupid.

That was a year ago, when i was a massive idiot and i admit that.

Pulsar can you lock this thread i am sick of it.

DeletedUser57960

Well it is getting stupid.

That was a year ago, when i was a massive idiot and i admit that.

Pulsar can you lock this thread i am sick of it.

The war is over.. and this thread has gone OT.

But, Rygardal should be the one to authorize locking, not you.

tomas torquemada

Hi

Okay thread has wandered of course a little.

My thoughts are mistakes have been made on both sides because in any issue no one side is ever whiter than white so I have to say neither side has any grounds to really point and and say it was all his fault.

I also have to say, would be better if the parties discussed their diplomacy issues in game first and sorted them out rather than thowing insults at each other on the PnP, amusing as this sometimes is and passess the time.

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.