TARDIS brings harm to K56 SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

rygardal

Oh. Yeah, I don't work with Tribal Stats very frequently unless I need info on a player :p.

The quote below being the case quite often in your tribalwars career so far, eh?
I don't understand :/.
Maybe you should try some radical idea... such as get your facts straight before retorting some nonsense?

rygardal

And to answer your quote above, I would put it back to you and say that you guys are doing pretty terrible. Obv not sure of what else is going on with ye 'war' wise, but in no way should the stats be that close between tribes of such size difference.. Hell half of my members are not even big enough to produce trains regularly..

Lets break our deal, and argue on these forums. You have had players leaving the tribe once under attack left, right and centre & most of them not setting a sitter, just going inactive or down right leaving your tribe. You have been hit much, much harder than us and are hurting more. We have grown a lot faster, and managed to uphold a growth rate far surpassing yours. Despite us having multiple skirmishes, the dropping of an alliance, & a former top 20 tribe hitting us by surprise with most of our support down in the K56 border, or fighting the random attacks we have had to endure.

LeGeND hit us by surprise, and we ended up about 15~ - 5 up with our counter strike. They then merged with REBORN, whom we dropped the alliance with due to this.

In this, you contradict yourself and try to have it every which way.

Thats fine then, we are on a level playing field, and the stats reflect that.

So ultimately, the moment you think everyone leaves this point alone. And talks about the war rather than justification over these actions, you dig up the point again (that we both conceded about) and you try to play it again. Please, just leave it alone. Period.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The quote below being the case quite often in your tribalwars career so far, eh?

Maybe you should try some radical idea... such as get your facts straight before retorting some nonsense?

Wow, you've summed up his life in one measly post.

DeletedUser

I politely asked the man why he used that one name. I was honest when I told him I did not understand. :icon_rolleyes:
I did not resort (or at least, not on purpose) to nonsense. I'm sorry to make you angry again ;-).

rygardal

I did not resort (or at least, not on purpose) to nonsense. I'm sorry to make you angry again ;-).

What I believe I said was 'retort'. You failed at reading, understanding and generally forum posting once again. You did however resort to nonsense aswell.

But, here are some stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Legacy SU
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 408
Side 2: 179
Difference: 229

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 21
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,374,953
Side 2: 894,466
Difference: 1,480,487

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185,239
Side 2: 154,056
Difference: 31,183

image.php

*EDIT* This isn't including the caps we had on players that "left" SU. TARDIS IS winning this war, the sides ARE even tbh, and TARDIS AREN'T fighting at 100% of our abilities. We have other targets aswell of this, and we are expanding as normal. SU have slowed right down with expansion. Us however, have managed to keep going strong. I am 100% confident that eventually, we will come out on top against SU/Legacy. The stats show us just plodding along, with us not out of troops yet - unlike certain SU/Legacy members.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*EDIT* This isn't including the caps we had on players that "left" SU. TARDIS IS winning this war, the sides ARE even tbh, and TARDIS AREN'T fighting at 100% of our abilities. We have other targets aswell of this, and we are expanding as normal. SU have slowed right down with expansion. Us however, have managed to keep going strong. I am 100% confident that eventually, we will come out on top against SU/Legacy. The stats show us just plodding along, with us not out of troops yet - unlike certain SU/Legacy members.

As I predicted. :icon_wink:
I assume you didn't read my earlier replies in this topic. And I also assume that you believe that I always thought SU/Legacy would win. I was aware that we had luck in the beginning, and that Tardis, eventually would win this war.

It's sad to see you so angry though. It's only a game. Don't forget that :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser59451

Self praise is no praise rygardal:icon_biggrin:

This has shrunk to the point in which it is not really a war anymore.. Yes both sides are attacking, but just expanding as normal at this point. You make the point about our members leaving because of your incessant attacks.. Please back that claim up with reports if you are going to validate it, if not then you can drop the argument.. You know well in our skype chat that i said that i would be cutting out alot of deadweight from the tribe, this is simply the case. I recall you also saying you were planning the same in your tribe, so if i were in there, I would be worried about my future with tardis:icon_redface:

The caps that you have on the players that left SU? Congratz, you are taking villages from inactive players that we have not yet got around to nobling.. I am sure their walls are putting up a huge fight to you:p Most of the guys who have gone inactive are ex-bnana players, obviously the reason is that you took alot of the better players, I took some of the smaller players, some just got sick of the world. Bit much to presume that you are the sole reason behind them deciding to not play the game anymore, but if that is what you want to believe, then go ahead, don't let me stop you..

And to clarify about your 50-10 fight, not even a quarter of my members have been involved recently. You can blame other skirmishes all you like, but we also have things going on that is affecting our play so it is no excuse for not beating us into the ground..

Sorry for the rant, go ahead and flame me all you like:lol:

DeletedUser59451

Oh and @ grummit, if you have only joined the war recently, please don't stick your head into an argument where you have 0 facts about what is going on. There is alot more to the situation than what this thread tells. This thread has been pretty peacefull and respectful by both sides, so leave the insults out..http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=52934

DeletedUser

With apologies to Monty Python, the Ballad of Sir Losealot:

Pure Sir Losealot ran away,
Purely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head, he purely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, pure Sir Losealot turned about
And gallantly, he chickened out. Purely taking to his feet,
He beat a very pure retreat,
Purest of the pure, Sir Losealot.

I was trying to figure out how to fit the word B-NANA in there, but just gave up)

DeletedUser

With apologies to Monty Python, the Ballad of Sir Losealot:

Pure Sir Losealot ran away,
Purely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head, he purely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, pure Sir Losealot turned about
And gallantly, he chickened out. Purely taking to his feet,
He beat a very pure retreat,
Purest of the pure, Sir Losealot.

I was trying to figure out how to fit the word B-NANA in there, but just gave up)

Aw common! Don't start raping good humor now :(. Such a disgrace :lol:.

grummit

Oh and @ grummit, if you have only joined the war recently, please don't stick your head into an argument where you have 0 facts about what is going on. There is alot more to the situation than what this thread tells. This thread has been pretty peacefull and respectful by both sides, so leave the insults out..

I said where I could not speak and that was on why the war started. Despite what you want to think I can speak on the war itself because I am involved in it. I am sorry you don't think I have facts since I posted some of the facts I had in my last post. Also where have I insulted you? I think I have been pretty calm... hmm I have threatened your tribe but that is about it.

Pure loonamus said:
Self praise is no praise rygardal:icon_biggrin:

This has shrunk to the point in which it is not really a war anymore.. Yes both sides are attacking, but just expanding as normal at this point. You make the point about our members leaving because of your incessant attacks.. Please back that claim up with reports if you are going to validate it, if not then you can drop the argument.. You know well in our skype chat that i said that i would be cutting out alot of deadweight from the tribe, this is simply the case. I recall you also saying you were planning the same in your tribe, so if i were in there, I would be worried about my future with tardis:icon_redface:

The caps that you have on the players that left SU? Congratz, you are taking villages from inactive players that we have not yet got around to nobling.. I am sure their walls are putting up a huge fight to you:p Most of the guys who have gone inactive are ex-bnana players, obviously the reason is that you took alot of the better players, I took some of the smaller players, some just got sick of the world. Bit much to presume that you are the sole reason behind them deciding to not play the game anymore, but if that is what you want to believe, then go ahead, don't let me stop you..

And to clarify about your 50-10 fight, not even a quarter of my members have been involved recently. You can blame other skirmishes all you like, but we also have things going on that is affecting our play so it is no excuse for not beating us into the ground..

Sorry for the rant, go ahead and flame me all you like:lol:

I will give you that our attacks are not the only reason contributing to your tribe's downfall. I don't think the attacks are helping though. We could post reports but what will that prove? What we can post are the stats of villages conquered from SU. Which we are doing.

If your tribe is inactive how are we suppose to know. If we go on tribalwarsmap.com your tribe is at least logging on to increase points. So from our view it looks like those players are active. I am sorry that the players that we are taking over are inactive but I guess thats cionsidence. We will try our best to take over players that are more active next time.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TARDIS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SU
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 5
Difference: 14

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 151,228
Side 2: 16,892
Difference: 134,336

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,495
Side 2: 0
Difference: 82,495

image.php

BLUH-BLAM!

DeletedUser

you suck SU haha owned :) good work TARDIS

any more wars you going to win? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

rygardal

any more wars you going to win? ;)

Any more wars you gonna run from? I don't think that you personally can undermine SU at all. Lets face it, I think the sir loose a lot song Stuzbluz posted is more appropriate in your shoes, do you not agree? Your guys attacked us, and the moment that we counter attacked we ended up 13~ - 4 in around 3 days, you asked us for a merge; and then when I rejected you, you ran to another tribe with a somewhat more lacking of recruitment standard than us. Evidence of his lame pm can be obtained from me via IG mail. SU have held their ground much better than LeGeND did or would have done, and I have (your respect + 1) x 1000 (emphasis on the +1, as just x your respect by 1000x would leave none still) more respect for Pure than I do for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Any more wars you gonna run from? I don't think that you personally can undermine SU at all. Lets face it, I think the sir loose a lot song Stuzbluz posted is more appropriate in your shoes, do you not agree? Your guys attacked us, and the moment that we counter attacked we ended up 13~ - 4 in around 3 days, you asked us for a merge; and then when I rejected you, you ran to another tribe with a somewhat more lacking of recruitment standard than us. Evidence of his lame pm can be obtained from me via IG mail. SU have held their ground much better than LeGeND did or would have done, and I have (your respect + 1) x 1000 (emphasis on the +1, as just x your respect by 1000x would leave none still) more respect for Pure than I do for you.

I did not start any war with you, that would be the old leaders.

And what you called a merge was actually myself, and 2 PAs. you can credit VHA for that. the fact that you terminated an alliance because 3 people from a dying tribe joined it is completely idiotic.

i am not running from war, i enjoy it and i am having quite a share in REBORN's current war, which we are owning.

you think i am such an idiot and noob because i was a year ago. i am not an idiot anymore, screw you. i dont want part in anything to do with you anymore. i think you are the biggest ass W30 knows.

period.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not start any war with you, that would be the old leaders.

And what you called a merge was actually myself, and 2 PAs. you can credit VHA for that. the fact that you terminated an alliance because 3 people from a dying tribe joined it is completely idiotic.

i am not running from war, i enjoy it and i am having quite a share in REBORN's current war, which we are owning.

you think i am such an idiot and noob because i was a year ago. i am not an idiot anymore, screw you. i dont want part in anything to do with you anymore. i think you are the biggest ass W30 knows.

period.

LMAO. one could say rygerdal struck a direct hit to receive this post...

I would chase you to an ally. If any ally of mine dare to recruit someone i was personally after... One would have to rethink the relationship with an ally foolish enough to recruit refugees on me.

I agree if this did occur above.. Chase those refugees, they will just come back to haunt you at one point later AT THEIR CONVENIENCE.

DeletedUser

I would chase you to an ally. If any ally of mine dare to recruit someone i was personally after... One would have to rethink the relationship with an ally foolish enough to recruit refugees on me.

I had no incomings, and i do not believe he was after me to try and rim me.

i worked hard to make sure the merger selections were not refugees, and a day before i did the merger VHA took the liberty of recruiting most of them (i think i stated that in the previous post)

If he didnt like LeGeND merging into a tribe, he should go after Them, not REBORN who i am nowhere near the majority of TARDIS (i have one member on my 45x45 minimap)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I had no incomings, and i do not believe he was after me to try and rim me.

i worked hard to make sure the merger selections were not refugees, and a day before i did the merger VHA took the liberty of recruiting most of them (i think i stated that in the previous post)

If he didnt like LeGeND merging into a tribe, he should go after Them, not REBORN who i am nowhere near the majority of TARDIS (i have one member on my 45x45 minimap)

Incomings do not dictate refugee status. The stronger tribe more willing to carry it furthest decides Refugee Status.

For instance, if you were in my target tribe.. You would be refugee no matter incomings or not. I would decide your status, and you would be Refugee. I would dare your tribe to stop me.

Then again, im not Tardis....

Status
Not open for further replies.