Tardis misteriously disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what happened or anyone from Tardis wants to comment?

RankTribe namePoints of the best 40 playerTotal pointsMembersAverage points per playerVillagesAverage points per village

1 THE 114.568.486115.602.361 432.688.427 118399.765
2 BD 111.244.662111.244.662 373.006.612 115349.645
3 T-W-C 101.457.659104.372.315 442.372.098 108629.609
4 BH 74.059.69279.410.737 521.527.130 82629.612
5 Phoenx 73.234.51573.234.515 362.034.292 75589.690
6 LoEN 64.203.55067.646.980 501.352.940 72619.316

As you can see Tardis lost 91 million points

Gicusan

SAm aka fallen Angel aka rygardal will be able to tell you more.

xinryr

Oh wow, I wonder if what I just heard about this was true? If so where's atraeus, he'll come in handy in the upcoming pnp :)

DeletedUser

Some kid had too much dairy in his diet and sent the tardis into the future, but they will be back.

DeletedUser71844

A lot of you may be wondering why TARDIS disbanded. I have the answer right here.

A long time ago I used to play the SOLDIER 1st Class account. When I was in GREEN I got asked to play DAIRYBOY. I accepted. And got to know the people in GREEN well, and I thought of them as my friends. To be betrayed by those who I thought were my friends was heartbreaking. I know two wrongs don't make a right; but vengeance is mine and I intend to take it.

CRAFTYANDSLY was the one who suggested and urged my actions.

So your answer is here. It was a pissed off old GREEN member trying to do to this world what it has done to me.

I want them to feel my pain.

Bring on the flames. Bring on the nukes. I don't really care anymore.

KarmaX

That is not so clear. Can you please explain it clearly and what it has to do with the disbanding.

DeletedUser

A lot of you may be wondering why TARDIS disbanded. I have the answer right here.

A long time ago I used to play the SOLDIER 1st Class account. When I was in GREEN I got asked to play DAIRYBOY. I accepted. And got to know the people in GREEN well, and I thought of them as my friends. To be betrayed by those who I thought were my friends was heartbreaking. I know two wrongs don't make a right; but vengeance is mine and I intend to take it.

CRAFTYANDSLY was the one who suggested and urged my actions.

So your answer is here. It was a pissed off old GREEN member trying to do to this world what it has done to me.

I want them to feel my pain.

Bring on the flames. Bring on the nukes. I don't really care anymore.

WHAT?? What does this have to do with Tardis?

KarmaX

Then why the hell are you asking me who are you? if you can't see my sig first then don't explain about your sig. Wht the hell is TARDIS? You don't even exist.

DeletedUser71844

I'm SOLDIER a.k.a Dairyboy.

Tardis, consider this revenge for what you and your "allies" did to GREEN.

When I found out the truth of why GREEN really disbanded, and when I found out the depth of the lies and deceit. I was sickened to find out the truth. So I set out on a mission, I made a promise to an old friend to make them pay. Now that day has come. That's a promise, I'm gonna get ya. That's a promise I'm gonna pull one back. That's a promise, bet you wouldn't put your trust in me, bet you wouldn't let me go further than you can see.

KarmaX

Yes I am, didn't you hear? That's why I have a TARDIS in my sig.

BTW you don't have any TARDIS name in your sig anyways! or I need to use a microscope to see it coz i've tried with lenses and still no luck.

DeletedUser

Then why the hell are you asking me who are you? if you can't see my sig first then don't explain about your sig. Wht the hell is TARDIS? You don't even exist.

I wasn't referring to you. And I only responded the way I did because you capitalized Who.

DeletedUser

I'm SOLDIER a.k.a Dairyboy.

Tardis, consider this revenge for what you and your "allies" did to GREEN.

When I found out the truth of why GREEN really disbanded, and when I found out the depth of the lies and deceit. I was sickened to find out the truth. So I set out on a mission, I made a promise to an old friend to make them pay. Now that day has come. That's a promise, I'm gonna get ya. That's a promise I'm gonna pull one back. That's a promise, bet you wouldn't put your trust in me, bet you wouldn't let me go further than you can see.

Speak English.

cececole

Take a look at GuardianFER's profile for another piece of the puzzle.

Seems it was not just the actions of a few disgruntled ex-greenies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.