TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

I will be sending lots of spears in my attacks, they work wonders, lol!!!! at least against TATS... who defend with LCs....

DeletedUser

yeah, you know, im gonna go ahead and say it, if i dont have any D close, you can betcha i will send in the LC if i have it to cut a train..laugh all you want but it works

DeletedUser

valpo proved it wroked with his offence stack, simed it and it could kill over 60 nukes and he didnt put that may nuke in it

matrix212

I will be sending lots of spears in my attacks, they work wonders, lol!!!! at least against TATS... who defend with LCs....

Acid.. I thought you knew better...... The LC`s work, but all TATS know that the white horsies :scout: are the best ones to use as a stack :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

True True... you have a point... I tried scouting one, with my pally and his pally weapon, but they had the village stacked... like 3 or 4 white horsies, I swear, thats a big defensive unit they have there

DeletedUser

Sniping with lc is a perfectly acceptable tactic if you have no better options, infact in that scenario, its the best tactic, providing your village has little to none defence in it and there is no way of getting d into it. However I doubt anyone is really disagreeing with this.

At any rate, who are TATS? o:

No wait, I know that ummm...

How long before TATS growth becomes inverted? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

snipeing with lc can be fun, specialy if the person you snipe sends scouts in the train and see a baby lc stack haf way through there train =D

idk, but were doing good for the moment last week out of 7 fronts we were winning 4
only loseing ground to Exile fam,DA, N.W.O.
while gaining it around tH,AXE,!WAR!,Godly

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Mr_Obvious.gif
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

That's me!!

And, to all you people in W15... (does that "I'm back" thing from that film, can't remember what it is...)

EDIT: It was Independance Day, where that guy crashes his plane into the spaceship that is 100 times it's size and yet manages to blow it up...

Last edited by a moderator: