Taylor Swift and the Seven Dwarfs

Deleted User - 10618707

I'm still learning how to be a good sportsman and not post stats when squad is getting rekt :X

DeletedUser

I'm still learning how to be a good sportsman and not post stats when squad is getting rekt :X
0d3c00759088459117d0efda410b593a.png

Well I'm not a good sport.

Deleted User - 10618707

Sad the war never really got going, due to inactivity on both sides, you know, exam season, good game nonetheless Squad, made me fight for my villages early on.

DeletedUser

Squad! Reminds me of a wannabe rockstar-- oh wait... yeah nvm I'm looking at her.

DeletedUser112461

Meh, as TD said exam season came around. Not going to put time and effort into a world when I have other - more important things - to worry about. I am sure I could have given DoPe a run for their money, but sadly didn't have the time.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to say screw you Babin. I don't get why we couldn't have a decent war with both sides on equal footings. I understand all is fair in love and war but still, after getting to know the guy and putting up with his war inactivity because of 'work commitments', for him to suddenly leave and launch on us... not cool.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Babs has been a loyal friend to us since past HP.
The same team (minus a few members) won the last no hauls HP as well.

#AnotheroneBitesthedust

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
its a DoPe world already :D (sadly someone reported our tribe COA out of fun so we're now called NoPe)

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Meh, as TD said exam season came around. Not going to put time and effort into a world when I have other - more important things - to worry about. I am sure I could have given DoPe a run for their money, but sadly didn't have the time.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to say screw you Babin. I don't get why we couldn't have a decent war with both sides on equal footings. I understand all is fair in love and war but still, after getting to know the guy and putting up with his war inactivity because of 'work commitments', for him to suddenly leave and launch on us... not cool.

why declare on the forums if you were gonna come back with excuses

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully next no haul HP wil have more competetion.
Not that the current competetion wasn't great, but world was in our bag by week 3 so...
Anyway, hoping to have my bae Josh aka darkx play with us next time <3