Taylor Swift and the Seven Dwarfs

DeletedUser118341

Hopefully next no haul HP wil have more competetion.
Not that the current competetion wasn't great, but world was in our bag by week 3 so...
Anyway, hoping to have my bae Josh aka darkx play with us next time <3

This world was never going to be competitive. I pointed this out when the mod's asked the community what sort of settings we wanted for the next HP world.

Everyone shouted for no-hauls. When in reality, no-hauls should have been avoided.

W83 was still going on (still is), which takes up a lot of the main no-hauls players time. Not to mention real life exams for players in schools or Universities to contend with(or atleast prepare for).

This HP world SHOULD have been your standard haul-world with good settings, which could have worked out reasonably well. With the NEXT HP world, the community should have asked to be no-hauls.

Alas, players didn't show any form of intelligence, so we got this no-hauls, which was always going to be fairly straight-forward for a half-decent tribe to win.

Some HP worlds are good, some are poor. This certainly has been one that falls very much in the latter category.

DeletedUser118341

Care to explain what does a decent tribe mean?

Dope weren't really tested this world. Can't exactly say much about them, when in their own words, they won after 3 weeks.

I am sure they could be capable of doing well in a competitive world, don't get me wrong. But they won a poor world, so to say they are a good tribe or a top tribe would be foolish.

A good tribe, or top one. Has all the capabilities to do well, regardless of the world they are in. They have top players. They excel in teamwork. Their leaders are capable of running rings around other leaders of tribes. And so on.

I don't believe Dope showed this(because quite simply there wasn't the competition to do so). Anyone could have won this world with a half decent set of players and a competent leader(one that didn't alienate their own members, or make completely stupid decisions).

Edit: I'm not calling the winner of this world just decent btw. I am saying they weren't very tested as a tribe, or as individuals on this world.

Age of Ultron

Dope weren't really tested this world. Can't exactly say much about them, when in their own words, they won after 3 weeks.

I am sure they could be capable of doing well in a competitive world, don't get me wrong. But they won a poor world, so to say they are a good tribe or a top tribe would be foolish.

A good tribe, or top one. Has all the capabilities to do well, regardless of the world they are in. They have top players. They excel in teamwork. Their leaders are capable of running rings around other leaders of tribes. And so on.

I don't believe Dope showed this(because quite simply there wasn't the competition to do so). Anyone could have won this world with a half decent set of players and a competent leader(one that didn't alienate their own members, or make completely stupid decisions).

Edit: I'm not calling the winner of this world just decent btw. I am saying they weren't very tested as a tribe, or as individuals on this world.

Just adding here , that DoPe is a remake of the tribe which won the previous no hauls HP , they did have some new members this time , but the core players were the same.

DeletedUser118341

Fair play, honestly didn't know that. But isn't the tribe limit 7. That is a core in itself :D

My point wasn't really anything to do with the winners in themselves. More of a generic statement. And I stand by it.

This world would have been better (and the winners would have had much more needed competition here), if this world was delay a few months.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
but you just said the winners here was "half-decent" from your previous statements..so why are you saying your post doesnt have to do anything with the winners themselves?

Age of Ultron

Fair play, honestly didn't know that. But isn't the tribe limit 7. That is a core in itself :D

My point wasn't really anything to do with the winners in themselves. More of a generic statement. And I stand by it.

This world would have been better (and the winners would have had much more needed competition here), if this world was delay a few months.

The tribe limit is 8 , same as the previous no hauls HP

DeletedUser118341

but you just said the winners here was "half-decent" from your previous statements..so why are you saying your post doesnt have to do anything with the winners themselves?

No I didn't. I said any half-decent tribe COULD have won, in place of the winners. Because you didn't need to be that good to win due to the lack of competition. I never stated the tribe that did win weren't any good however.

The two statements are completely different.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eddie trying to bash Dope for very little. Got called out on a lot there. Probably shoulda done a little more research before bashing for the sake of it.

Although, this HP should never have been a no-hauls.

DeletedUser118341

I never bashed Dope in the slightest, not my fault people can't read.

Glad someone else agrees with me that it was foolish for people to ask for this one to be no hauls :p

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if people argued that. Sure I voted for the next HP to be no-hauls myself but heck I didn't think it'd be released during 83! I myself didn't play it for that reason.

Us no haulers are very particular and demanding. Or maybe inno just do everything arseways. Probably the later

Deleted User - 10618707

This world was never going to be competitive. I pointed this out when the mod's asked the community what sort of settings we wanted for the next HP world.

Everyone shouted for no-hauls. When in reality, no-hauls should have been avoided.

W83 was still going on (still is), which takes up a lot of the main no-hauls players time. Not to mention real life exams for players in schools or Universities to contend with(or atleast prepare for).

This HP world SHOULD have been your standard haul-world with good settings, which could have worked out reasonably well. With the NEXT HP world, the community should have asked to be no-hauls.

Alas, players didn't show any form of intelligence, so we got this no-hauls, which was always going to be fairly straight-forward for a half-decent tribe to win.

Some HP worlds are good, some are poor. This certainly has been one that falls very much in the latter category.

I agree that this world was fairly easy for us to win, excluding a few rough spots along the way, but I don't believe that it was inherently so simply because of the timing as you are claiming, this world could have easily turned half decent had tribes with semi good players, made good choices, especially those regarding diplomacy.

For instance, we as Dope could have had Diplo with either Hip or Squad which were both 'top' tribes with semi decent members in their respective periods of time, but seeing that no tribe that posed any threat had any notable diplo, there wasn't much need.

If Squad and Voodoo had sorted diplomacy early on for instance, that could have posed a real threat to our survival.

So do I think we were the best tribe? Ehh that's highly debatable, however we played diplomacy better than any other tribe, selective recruiting, etc which were definitely attributable to why we won, not simply because the world was easy. Even start up was super competitive.

http://prntscr.com/b6w20w

Right out of Bp.

mattcurr

I agree that this world was fairly easy for us to win, excluding a few rough spots along the way, but I don't believe that it was inherently so simply because of the timing as you are claiming, this world could have easily turned half decent had tribes with semi good players, made good choices, especially those regarding diplomacy.

For instance, we as Dope could have had Diplo with either Hip or Squad which were both 'top' tribes with semi decent members in their respective periods of time, but seeing that no tribe that posed any threat had any notable diplo, there wasn't much need.

If Squad and Voodoo had sorted diplomacy early on for instance, that could have posed a real threat to our survival.

So do I think we were the best tribe? Ehh that's highly debatable, however we played diplomacy better than any other tribe, selective recruiting, etc which were definitely attributable to why we won, not simply because the world was easy. Even start up was super competitive.

http://prntscr.com/b6w20w

Right out of Bp.

Seriuosly there were just too many words in this to read are you still playing kid :|

Deleted User - 10618707

Nah, haven't played for about almost 2 months haha.