TB! dirty landry coming soon

DeletedUser

It's up to there new duke eletricool.

who's active who's sitting who?Who Quit.

Why I left and the inside scoop

DeletedUser

TB up for grabs 6 of the top 10 along with myself have quit.leaders are trying to sitt all the accounts they can sherlock has quit peggs has quit wisper has steped down as duke king kong has gone in active along with many others.Tb.! will never enter a war they mitght have to fight in.hell TB! would have lost the war to AP's if TB! didn't merge them in.I'm leavenig because this is a war game not a hugging game.As duke I wanted to fight a stronger tribe than yawn or bolt.Witch TB! has went to war with instead of any tribe with more than 10 villas.Yes I pissed.this come from inside TB! is so busy eating inactives.You am I kidding that's all they do.

DeletedUser108811

TB up for grabs 6 of the top 10 along with myself have quit.leaders are trying to sitt all the accounts they can sherlock has quit peggs has quit wisper has steped down as duke king kong has gone in active along with many others.Tb.! will never enter a war they mitght have to fight in.hell TB! would have lost the war to AP's if TB! didn't merge them in.I'm leavenig because this is a war game not a hugging game.As duke I wanted to fight a stronger tribe than yawn or bolt.Witch TB! has went to war with instead of any tribe with more than 10 villas.Yes I pissed.this come from inside TB! is so busy eating inactives.You am I kidding that's all they do.

LOLOLOL tiny rim tribe causing so much trouble hahaha.

I was wondering now that Wobble and slurp is fighting Yarr, maybe TB would FINALLY join the war, i mean look at their location, they would be fighting for their lives.

But of course not. TB has proven itself to be shit time after time.. People leaving and quitting.
I never really expected a tribe thats based upon their leader "betraying" them to survive for long anyways. If the foundation of your tribe is based on inexperienced leaders and players, I don't see a future. Too bad, it would have been fun to watch even a nooby tribe like TB to fight Yarr.

There could not have been a better set up of PERFECT strategic circumstances for them.

I am disappoint.

DeletedUser108811

You rejoined? Where is this drama that you got me so excited about?...