TB vs. TITANS

DeletedUser92671

hey guys :)

may have noticed a new tribe, TB up in the north,
yeah we got kicked, woopsies...

thought you know what lets stay quiet and get on with nobling BoH, stay away from the arguing and the heated conversations, and close the door on war with friendlies.

but yesterday nobles started flying our way, as TITANs opened up that door to war,

after plenty of sniped nobles and a quick chat with an easy decision, TB has decided to talk through the open door, and show TITANS just what it is that they removed from their tribe!

TB officially declares war on TITANs :icon_cool: (15:30 30/03/2011)

good luck to both sides, i have many friends in TITANS and i hope this will be a war fought in good hearts and we can all have some real fun for once!

P.S for those that read the forums, now you actually have a war to follow that isnt a complete one sided massacre :p

killergoon=-

i see titans and np will ahve more enemies to munch upon. Easy prey

DeletedUser

yay.

I wish I could be more supportive, but going from watching one massacre to watching a new one isn't a big jump. I like the guts it takes though.

Good luck.

DeletedUser33191

This is an internal TITANS issue.
np is completely neutral and neither supports nor condemns either side - we have real targets to hit, with real enemies dressed in red, that have been for a loooong time - TITANS internal civil wars are not a distraction np is going to be drawn into.

DeletedUser92671

i agree with everything dj says there, except for 'civil war', i consider myself no part of a tribe that will kick a player and attack him under no reason (morph not me, i was kicked for a reason but not attacked?)

this a disrespectful move, so since im nothing to do with TITANs no more its not a 'civil war' its me showing titans they have been nobling too many pushovers and its time to fight some real players. (term used loosely :p im a nub, i just have a helpful set of co-players...)

DeletedUser92671

'nobling too many pushovers' proved today by the state of the trains being sent at me...

never had sniping so easy...

killergoon=-

ok you will say that for how long? people good at this game are those who dont get tired :D

DeletedUser92671

ill be here till the last village, you can count on that, but i doubt titans will be around to see that, if people doubt me, its just a matter of time

killergoon=-

hmmm i wonder how well you are doiung? looks like a feast to me

DeletedUser92671

does look pretty bad doesnt it :p

but winning the war on titans was not my goal :p
first goal was to get some action, achieved,
second goal was a more important goal that is slowly unveiling ;)

despite this i found it hilarious how kingkong has been inactive for months now, but titans never said a word about it, the inactive starts to loose a few villages, and he is out of the tribe, typical TITANS only care about stats and dominance, not about anything else, like supporting their allies in a war they declared two years ago.

netjakdim

yeaaaaahh!! :D

you'd fit right in, come join us :')

I would love to come up there and join you sir however there are far to many barbs and inactives down here that use to belong to wisdom. BA would never be able to clear them out if it was not for my barb nobling prowress.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser92671

ah very true my friend,
ill do a compromise, you do that on your side, and ill do that on my side, and we'll meet in the middle,
shall we say K88 in a few months time? dont stand me up, its a date ;)

netjakdim

I will do my best you know over the last few days BOH has been dumping members pretty hard down on my side of the world.

OOPS I hope I did not start the booting for stats argument again.

DeletedUser92671

difference is, BoH booted members who have recently been slacking, the were active (ish) before other wise they wouldnt have made the cut for BoH in the merge,

my 'enemy' is dumping players that have been inactive for months... loool

DeletedUser

difference is, BoH booted members who have recently been slacking, the were active (ish) before other wise they wouldnt have made the cut for BoH in the merge,

my 'enemy' is dumping players that have been inactive for months... loool

Most of these weren't being more active around the merge than today... in contrary, some are more active now that they are kicked that they were while sitting in BoH (TWStats).

DeletedUser92671

what i meant really was they were active enough to accept the invite to BoH on the first day... aha, looking at the entire tribe BoH not many of them are nearly as active as most the members of the other tribes on this world,

my point being if titans had have disbanded 2 weeks ago, and a new tribe set up, or say np invited all the members or whatever, kingkong would have never have logged on properly to accept the invite, dispite being so deadly inactive for months now he was never kicked untill he started to loose villages,
same goes for atleast 2 or 3 other accounts in TITANS, permanent sits, cannot move troops around because over 60 days, but no one in titans on your average member level knew they were perm sits, and no one is doing anything about internally nobling them or finding them new account holders, makes me ask the question why have titans still got these accounts and why are they not doing anything about the huge rate if inactivity in the tribe, it is for this exact reason i got frustrated with the tribe that led to my dissmissal, and that was before even i knew all these accounts were just dead and sat accounts by the leadership.

how can a tribe work when half the tribe is inactive, and the other half arent communicating information properly, in my eyes titans are no better for this than BoH are.