TB vs. TITANS

Bazz69

what i meant really was they were active enough to accept the invite to BoH on the first day... aha, looking at the entire tribe BoH not many of them are nearly as active as most the members of the other tribes on this world,

my point being if titans had have disbanded 2 weeks ago, and a new tribe set up, or say np invited all the members or whatever, kingkong would have never have logged on properly to accept the invite, dispite being so deadly inactive for months now he was never kicked untill he started to loose villages,
same goes for atleast 2 or 3 other accounts in TITANS, permanent sits, cannot move troops around because over 60 days, but no one in titans on your average member level knew they were perm sits, and no one is doing anything about internally nobling them or finding them new account holders, makes me ask the question why have titans still got these accounts and why are they not doing anything about the huge rate if inactivity in the tribe, it is for this exact reason i got frustrated with the tribe that led to my dissmissal, and that was before even i knew all these accounts were just dead and sat accounts by the leadership.

how can a tribe work when half the tribe is inactive, and the other half arent communicating information properly, in my eyes titans are no better for this than BoH are.

Sigh as much as i have tried to let you die a natural death it seems you wish to continue on with your rubbish so let me clear up a few facts for you

The account you had in titans was gifted to you it was not yours

You attemted to form your own tribe with some of your dead Ex storm members thats why you were dissmissed

We as most tribes allow the odd member being loyal to labour along at times as they were once loyal hard working towards the end game and deserve to see the end unlike yourself

You intentionally with your Stormy's tried to take controll of accounts and nowing the history of Storm a dissband or mass delete would have followed

Fortunatly you were never allowed access to information like a subject called Allied command Allthough had you been you may have realised the western alliance has a plan that clearly doesnt include you gathering up members of storm in a pathetic attemt to play in a game you lost long ago

Now if you have any further statments to make think carefully because i have tollerated your trash talk long enough and will not hesitate to expose you for the trash peddeler you are

Kind regards and best wishes Bazz

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TITANS
Side 2:
Tribes: TB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 26
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,104,769
Side 2: 265,358
Difference: 839,411

chart

DeletedUser92671

lets do stats from declaration (they arent different from your stats for TB and TITANS but it is not the tb titans war im interested in, my goal was not to win titans ;) )

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TB

Timeframe: 30/03/2011 00:00:00 to 14/04/2011 16:52:06

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 26
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 1,104,769
Side 2: 265,358
Difference: 839,411

chart

okay so yeah just the same

now lets look at TITANS vs the enemy they should have been fighting but used me as an excuse not to....

again since my declaration/formation of my tribe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BoH

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 4
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 416,406
Side 2: 37,532
Difference: 378,874

chart

now again, stats against BoH, this time not TITANS, but just two of their members (ironically two members originally from BoS)

Side 1:
Players: braakkie NL, clineiv
Side 2:
Tribes: BoH

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 1
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 416,406
Side 2: 9,327
Difference: 407,079

chart

TITANs entire force against BoH is coming from two people, whilst the rest are either two inactive to noble anything but K05 barbs, or are wasting their time against me in K15 because they are too lazy to keep up with *np*s momentum.

point of my declaration was to show what TITANS really is, i think this explains it perfectly,
also a pretty bad image on them since two members are attacking BoH, and only 7 members have attacked me, making a total of 9 members, what are the other 16 members doing?

hamster778

Firstly, As You KNOW, TITANS is moving SOUTH. Nobles taking 200 hrs+, yes ok on barbs but we need a cluster first.

And looking at the in game war stats, its more like 11 members attacking you, with the other members already signed onto an OP in other areas.

DeletedUser92671

lol TITANS finally moving south,
some of titans moved down south a month ago, where was the rest of you when we did that?

oh yeah fighting over K17 barbs because *np* had almost got dominance there and a certain member of leadership was scared np would take over that K, i quote 'np are moving in and i want K07 and K17 to be ours, if that means taking barbs, thats what i will do, besides atleast if i take them the enemy cant'

TITANS are doing too little too late, and those of you that are actually there are wasting so much time on me instead of true enemy when the first thing i stated upon being dissmissed from titans was i would continue to attack BoH ragardless,
you guys are basically hitting a friendly to maintain your dominance in your homes Ks instead of fighting your war. theres no denying it.

DeletedUser92671

P.S as for your move south i saw in your forum someone had embarrassingly accidentally stacked against dragons nobles to K49 after a 300 hour trip, *facepalm*

Bazz69

lol TITANS finally moving south,
some of titans moved down south a month ago, where was the rest of you when we did that?

oh yeah fighting over K17 barbs because *np* had almost got dominance there and a certain member of leadership was scared np would take over that K, i quote 'np are moving in and i want K07 and K17 to be ours, if that means taking barbs, thats what i will do, besides atleast if i take them the enemy cant'

TITANS are doing too little too late, and those of you that are actually there are wasting so much time on me instead of true enemy when the first thing i stated upon being dissmissed from titans was i would continue to attack BoH ragardless,
you guys are basically hitting a friendly to maintain your dominance in your homes Ks instead of fighting your war. theres no denying it.

MMM dont really no when to stop telling whoppers do you
Oh and i see half your tribe left you lol

Moving south do you think that mayby WE had you sussed by then and didnt want to join the likes of you and your storrmies

To little to late lol We have been at it 3 years unlike yourself who was giffted an account then attemted to allow storm members to help you play it and take over accounts

How can you all be it self described as a friendly your tribe even though half your members have now left declered war on us

If you had been playing as long as the rest of us instead of stealing other peoples accounts you would no that Np and Titans have been allied as long as the world has been going

Now then dont make me come back here again today to smack your bum

Hugs and Kisses Bazz

DeletedUser92671

lol i was there when the war started and before im well aware of who was there, and who wasnt, and who was allies, and who wasnt... maybe not aslong as some people were but ive been there a long time,

yeah i took over this account, i took over it half the size as most the members of TITANS and over took them, nobled more enemy villages in 2011 than almost every single original member of TITANS has ever taken from enemies, so dont go telling me they have been at it for 3 years, they havnt been doing much in that time clearly.

as for *np* being allied with TITANs, im not an idiot i can see that, but you cannot deny that direct copy and paste quote i took from one of TITANS leaders....

the person who left my tribe, was also kicked from your tribe for no reason, your point being? his troops are sitll in my villages, cos he sees who is fighting what wars, clearly you didnt when you kicked him and attacked him giving no one any reason for it.

'stealing other peoples accounts' how did i steal an account that sleeps gave me? not stealing if i was given it, the email adress is still original bryans and he is still in contact with me, he can return whenever he wants to.

2 things i dont understand aswell, half my tribe left, your trying to make 1 person left sound worse than it is LOL
secondly, 'you and your storrmies' and 'allow storm members to help you'
what are storrmies, and storm members helping me? :s my co-play is a girl i met on W52, and the guy who took over morph for me is a tribe mate from world 47,

ive been told that you seem to think i have a connection with the old W17 tribe STORM, when honestly, i couldnt name one person from that tribe because when it was around i was still in =EOD=, K06, and had nothing to do with that tribe...

maybe you should come back here again, realise your trying to deny and justify raw stats and direct quotes, and stop trying to fire back it me 'facts' that you think you know, but dont...

DeletedUser

And I was just about to ask Buzz to elaborate on the whole "stormies" thing...

DeletedUser

Yeah, that part made me interested for a few minutes as well.

netjakdim

I wanted to hear hear more of this about Storm myself as I was aware I thought that we were not to recruit any old members that were enemies such as Storm or Mojo types.

DeletedUser

I wanted to hear hear more of this about Storm myself as I was aware I thought that we were not to recruit any old members that were enemies such as Storm or Mojo types.

That list exist for Storm and Wisdom. We have had no such ban list for MOJO (as you can see from the occasional past recruitment ;) as they weren't getting low enough to fit into that "never pardon" group. TITANS wouldn't be the first to ignore that agreement though... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

borrrinnnggg.... lame excuses... lame everything tbh. tbh beowned u sound like a grade A hipocritical trolling idiot. Not saying this cos i dont like you but you are bring such excuses as, 'i was never suppposed to win' 'i was really binding time for my "allies" boh (or not allies)' just sounds lame

DeletedUser92671

killer i think you miss understood me... im in no way allies with BoH, when i made TB the first thing i did was add them to my enemies... i still hit them after being dissmissed from titans, titans hit me first,
the idea of declaring on titans was to show that they were going to do anything but war BoH, which, they have proved themselves, cos that is what they are doing.

you think i declared war on titans expecting to win, i.e nobling them out? im one guy with 9 mill points, even im not stupid enough to think i could noble out a 150M point tribe, thats a whole load of villages to take/destroy.

and seems im not the only one intruiged to know more about what connection i have with STORM. considering before i was bryan, i was heroreece in TITANS, i cant see how i was ever apart of STORM, so what is it im suposed to know about them?
also i looked at a list of STORM players, i recognise 3 names,

sueco, dont know who it is, name just rings a bell,
karmalot, same as above,
crazychamps, seen him in the externals, here in W17, on W47 and W53, but never spoken to him outside the external forums....

DeletedUser

sueco, dont know who it is, name just rings a bell,
karmalot, same as above,
crazychamps, seen him in the externals, here in W17, on W47 and W53, but never spoken to him outside the external forums....

karmalot was in the tribe for less than a few days, dont actually add the guy!!

sueco played for BoH on dodong for a while (i think during the time that Storm was starting to mass delete). he was also a CHE!!! member before being a Storm member for a while.

ME i just come and go :p
although, i did get a mail on w17 from you contacting me for some odd reason. (but you could have been contacting my co-player and not me)

I was aware I thought that we were not to recruit any old members that were enemies such as Storm or Mojo types.

:icon_eek: I'm a gonner :lol:

DeletedUser92671

you got a mail from me on W17 ? :s wasnt aware you was even still on this world lol

DeletedUser

you got a mail from me on W17 ? :s wasnt aware you was even still on this world lol

what you think I troll on this world :lol: that isn't my style :)
I have an account but I have 0 time to play and my coplayer is floating all over the world :icon_rolleyes:
so I just mint coins for him like he used to do for me when i had time to play, like during holidays :p

Bryan254 on 11.04. at 20:36
hey man i know you need to talk add me on skype *********

Bryan254 on 11.04. at 20:56
what is this, dont add that skype :s

DeletedUser92671

oohhh your on cane9,

yeah, that second message was me, the other message wasnt :s
hence the confusion in my second message, did you recognise the skype name or what they was talking about? lol

infact answer that question in game cos its proper weird