TB vs. TITANS

DeletedUser92671

talk to morph, he knows that i changed the email to mine because it wasnt on any email before, i changed it so i could see password changes whilst morph was not there, he had exams, hammy (nick leeds) found us a co-player to help morph out, so i knew he wernt going to steal the account i changed the email to my own so i could make sure passwords were not being changed etc,

unfortunately for me my own email is still bryans email and he took premium points off me...

turns out i was right to be suspicious and your jumping to conclusions in matters you know nothing about....

morph leaving my tribe has nothing to do with it, my tribe is for diplomacy marking purposes, and so i can see *np*s claims, cos i am working with them in the south. my tribe has no forum, because for two of us, it wasnt needed,
and may i remind you the one who did bad to morph was infact you, for kicking him in the first place, and still to this day have given no reason for kicking him?

and as i said before, its not me who needs to be careful, its you, since 4 of your members have been showing me your forums.... i particularly liked the one where dragons asked for support in K49, and one of your idiots stacked against him by accident, didnt half make me chuckle ;)

DeletedUser92671

Nobody is hitting you now hardley coz your nothing but a sxxt stirer. big kiss too yer

if your not hitting me, who are you guys hitting, a week or so ago i post stats of TITANS vs BoH, and braakkie NL + cliniev vs BoH, stats showing that braakkie and clin were the only two TITANS still participating in your actual war, granted at the time some of you were attacking me,

but now none of you are attacking me lets see the stats again, see if TITANs have finally moved back to BoH?

TITANS vs BoH
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TITANS
Side 2:
Tribes: BoH

Timeframe: 30/03/2011 00:00:00 to 22/04/2011 12:09:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 5
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 552,984
Side 2: 46,963
Difference: 506,021

chart
[/spoil]

Braakkie NL + Clineiv vs BoH
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: clineiv, braakkie NL
Side 2:

Timeframe: 30/03/2011 00:00:00 to 22/04/2011 12:09:57

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 2
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 552,984
Side 2: 18,758
Difference: 534,226

chart
[/spoil]

WOOPPS! your not attack BoH, and your not attacking me? who are you attacking exactly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I find it funny how through all these arguments the only thing that was going through my head was that people this late in the game cannot send 150-200ms trains yet :lol:
I bet i find out soon that some players don't even know how to snipe too :lol:

DeletedUser

This is a very interesting read and i also find it particularly interesting how W17 has developed since i left a few years back, I find the stats beOwned is posting rather interesting, Wasn't it TITANS who started the war against the brotherhood, I lost a lot of respect for them when they decided to not only split but to war them as well are they going to finish this war or leave it to NP and the rest of the western allies because i only see fellow EX Brotherhood members attacking them now (From the TITANS tribe anyway)

Bad snipes *Chuckles*

DeletedUser

this late in the game cannot send 150-200ms trains yet :lol:
I bet i find out soon that some players don't even know how to snipe too :lol:

I too can't..... Taking me too much time, i just burry my target under a big heap of incomings.....

hamster778

lol this is kinda pathetic now... but it keeps the world alive... just.

netjakdim

I want to know who to buy a train. I have not seen any trains or even wagon for that much in game. Or is this one of those premium features that you get like the minting academy?

DeletedUser92671

there comes a time in a boys life net, when he becomes a man, then and only then will you understand the idea and purpose of a TW train,

untill that point, you just sit tight and stay patient and we will hold your hand across the road :)

DeletedUser92671

lol, i think the term 'interesting' rather loosely :')

though i do think it was a true post by him, he is no longer on this world, so holds no bias really, apart from the fact he had already lost respect for TITANS, but you cant erase your own opinions completely on something, (though i dont agree with him on that, TITANs needed to expand, it was either *np* or BH.fam really wasnt it..?)

and i dont care what tribe your in, whos side your on (of the east west war, not my mess around war...lol) those stats are pretty terrible to say the least... and anyone who looks at the self updating maps daily will see that every third day or say TITANs noble as little as 2 villages a day between 25 of them, you dont need my stats to see theres something not functioning in that tribe.

in my opinion TITANS is what BH used to be, a very good tribe, respected across the board, and feared by its enemies, BH fell into an inactive mess and leadership couldnt keep up the once great tribe they had anymore, at this point BH started to slip and have now fallen apart, unless you count BoH as part of The Brotherhood... i think what we see now is near the begining of TITANS downward spiral into the same disorganised mess that BH fell into, not necessarily anybodies fault, the main destroyer of tribes is real life, it might be for perfectly honest and good reasons, but still, it happens, and the sooner TITANs leadership stop being so stubborn and just admit whats going on around them, the quicker the can work towards turning it around or making sure they arent left with no where to go if they do fall apart.

DeletedUser

lol, i think the term 'interesting' rather loosely :')

though i do think it was a true post by him, he is no longer on this world, so holds no bias really, apart from the fact he had already lost respect for TITANS, but you cant erase your own opinions completely on something, (though i dont agree with him on that, TITANs needed to expand, it was either *np* or BH.fam really wasnt it..?)

and i dont care what tribe your in, whos side your on (of the east west war, not my mess around war...lol) those stats are pretty terrible to say the least... and anyone who looks at the self updating maps daily will see that every third day or say TITANs noble as little as 2 villages a day between 25 of them, you dont need my stats to see theres something not functioning in that tribe.

in my opinion TITANS is what BH used to be, a very good tribe, respected across the board, and feared by its enemies, BH fell into an inactive mess and leadership couldnt keep up the once great tribe they had anymore, at this point BH started to slip and have now fallen apart, unless you count BoH as part of The Brotherhood... i think what we see now is near the begining of TITANS downward spiral into the same disorganised mess that BH fell into, not necessarily anybodies fault, the main destroyer of tribes is real life, it might be for perfectly honest and good reasons, but still, it happens, and the sooner TITANs leadership stop being so stubborn and just admit whats going on around them, the quicker the can work towards turning it around or making sure they arent left with no where to go if they do fall apart.

yes titans do sometimes noble very little vills sometimes but that doesn't neccesarly mean they are inactive! Many tribes fall below 30-40 nobling a day then the next hit close to a hundred. Now look at the top 8 tribes on this world, all have lost atleast 2 players this month. and check the actual number of active players in each tribe, not that big to be honest!

the world has 380 players right now. in the past month we lost close to 27 players! now is where alliances will either become merges if 2 tribes decide they lost too many players, or some tribes might collapse under inactivity and be recruited by others and what not!

But the bigger question is the following, with BoH gone, that is close to another 50 or so players, if the Western alliance doesnt want to war one another, then the world closes, if they do, there might be a big shift in players and tribes ...!

So saying that titans is hit by inactivity is true, but some players might be busy now and come back in 1-2 months time and just noble 300 vills in one go! the argument can keep going!

DeletedUser92671

but my post there in activity rate was based purely on stats and looking at enoblements....

your forgetting the part where i have also seen the inside of the tribe, i know exactly which one of those members is active, and which are not, and just how active the active ones are, you also forget whilst mav and sleeps were dissappeared for 2 months with no word, SHYE was in charge and me and him were organising ops, as the organiser of ops for a small amount of time, i can safely say that the participation rate was the worst ive ever seen in any tribe, the only way people would participate is if it was eating inactives that was left from the BoH merge in K06 and K16... no one was interested in moving forward apart from the odd couple (again ironically 90% of which were interested were ex BoS members...)

upon being kicked from the tribe i held no person grudges against mav or sleeps, (though since then conversations have been heated, but it was expected) so with no grudges, why would i make this stuff up about the tribe i came from, i was kicked for saying this stuff whilst in the tribe, why would i make this stuff up to lead to my dismissal leaving me no where, this is truth coming from someone who has seen the tribe inside and out.

Mav, Bazz, Hammy, can keep coming back here and denying what i say about the tribe, but aswell as what i say i have the stats to back it up, stats you can all see, so denying what im saying is pointless.

DeletedUser92671

P.S if there is a mod around, unless anyone has any specific reasons to leave this thread here this might aswell be closed,

we dont really talk about the original topic anymore, and if anyone wants to discuss this further me you can contact me in game on any world, by mail here, or if you want a party we'll have a skype group dedicated to flaming each other....

kinda bored with the arguing, theres no need for more to be said, when its all layed down in front of ya'll already :)

DeletedUser

The world is dead reece simple as that. How many attacks did yer get from any of the brotherhood in the last year hardley any if any at all. You say the facts are there. Were are these facts. how many of titans villas have been taken form us in say the last year and a half. hardley any. If theres nobody too fight people go in inactive. I dont see your point and what your trying too acomplish.

no i didnt disapear for 2 months it was over 8. Guess how many attacks i had on me in that time 1. scout attack from a now gone player. When we was actually fighting someone. we took alot of villas and had many ops. You orignised ops yer on dead players well done. People are just doing there own thing and coming on when they like i carnt blame em. what the point. real life comes before this game.

You come here slaging us off . you posted on here not us. Nobody cares

Now get out and enjoy the sun its lovely out today again. Young lad you shouldnt be sat at computer when its sunny out there. we dont get alot of it. make the most of it

DeletedUser

Not really a war is it.

Side 1:
Tribes: TITANS
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,584
Side 2: 9,051
Difference: 5,467

chart

Side 1: 836
Side 2: 14
Difference: 822

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 33,942,767
Side 2: 87,530,630
Difference: 53,587,863

chart

Side 1: 7,941,208
Side 2: 124,344
Difference: 7,816,864

chart

DeletedUser

you can never know how active one is! that is the skill of a real player, to never let anyone know when they are active.

This game is based on activity and leting anyone know your activity gives them a bigger chance of taking your account out, whether friend or foe, its tribalwars and its someone you don't know behind the computer screen!
Maybe abit too agressive and precautious but still :p

take me for example, i haven't grown in ages, I dont talk in forums, but let anyone send me an attack and they will have something greatly to deal with.

I know exactly how you feel with no-one participating in ops with you and what not, that is why if i want to do something, i have me and a set group of friends (3-8) whome I always do my stuff with cause I trust them, and this has worked on over 5 worlds amazingly with great progress for the tribe and not us alone. as for the rest of the players, when a tribe op is set up, you all chip in as much as you can/should with the help of whome-ever outside your group wants.

PS: do not forget that you have had a taste of a very active tribe and tribe that participates like mad in ops, and sometimes that affects you cause you got used to that activity and anyone below that activity may be classed as inactive, I know cause i have been in the same situation! that is why you must class every world differently!

But i also do understand that titans may be abit too inactive, if they are and you are not leadership, you can just leave and continue the war youself. What you are doing may be classed as very benefitial for titans cause you are making them abit more active, but the matter is, after you are gone (if you are gone) will they remain active or go back to how it was when you were there!

and i have to totally agree with mav's recent post! Spot on and very true!

DeletedUser92671

You orignised ops yer on dead players well done.

i made ops on enemy players, regardless of their activity rate, the idea was to motivate people to work together to compete in this war, the war that YOU started. (you being TITANS as a whole)

in all my ops, the main 6 participators were, myself, morph76, braakkiie NL, clineiv, tachycardic and dragons 78.

in your eyes i am not an original TITANS player though i did see the declaration of this war, but going on what you say im not a TITAN,

that means 5/6 players that actually are fighting YOUR war arent TITANS, three being people you recruited from your enemy, two being people you got in because your originals quit.

me making ops was better than what you did whilst you were gone, and since you returned, nothing changed, still no ops were made, active enemies or not...
i had to continue making the ops, which to begin with i was fine with, EVERYONE was up for doing ops in K16 despite the fact there was little over 30 enemy villages left there,

i gave out an op in K28 when we had taken the majority of K17, this was our break through to keep the frontline along side of *np*, we had K07 and 17, *np* had K27, 37, 47 and 29, and this was our perfect little gap to come into and advance south to finish this war with our allies.
my frustration came out upon 3 weeks after this op, when i had claimed 20 villages, jokinvain claimed 2 villages, and not one other person had claimed.

at the time a tribe of 28 members, claimed 22 villages, between 2 people, what were you doing at this time? eating inactives in K16, and dont say you wernt, because i was the one sitting the account you were nobling... funny how you were all up for eating an inactive in our tribe, but not up for hitting an active enemy on the frontline, so dont even bother talking to me about making ops on inactives.

since i was kicked still no ops on the enemy have been made, ive seen your forums, many times over the past 3 weeks, theres a few people trying to move into K49, dragons clin and braakkie been the main three, again its always the same people doing all the work to carry the tribe through.

but after all this lack of leadership and direction in your tribe, leadership of TITANs have been the first on the scene to organise ops against me?
in K15 and K16 mainly, funny how it happens again, youve got your players fighting on the frontline, whilst leadership sits at the back nice and safe and just nobles back there.

first thing i did upon making TB was let people like djnelson know i was to continue attacking BoH, i couldve carried on doing that this whole time, untill TITANs hit us we had no choice but to retaliate since neither you or sleeps were bothered to reply to my mails to find out what was going to happen in terms of diplo,
TITANs leadership had no intention of meeting me in the middle on this from the begining, your using me as an option out of your war.

your nothing but cowards in my eyes.

ive said all i need to say, and if you want to try deny anything i just said, then i have in game mails, reports, etc to proove each piece of info, its clear who is doing the work, still now how clin and braakkie are the only two nobling BoH, and dragons is the only main player making an effort in K49, jokinvain is looking like someone to move too, but he again is still one of the few that is always happy to participate outside of K06, K16 and K26.

ill grab stats to show your ennoblements at the time i was planning to move TITANs into the frontline if thats what it takes to prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi everybody im new to world 17 glad to be part of this luving community
*laughs to him self*

Anyway hope i c u all (except my friends) get rimmed soon

This post is directed at BoH

DeletedUser

fella i thought you were bored of this now but your still ranting. anyody can draw up a claims list thats what you did there more too ops than just saying hit these. i now your trying too impress dj so carry on. you have down nothing with the titan account we have seen. Even walls still down from a month ago and reasourse maxed. You too bothered about talking s##t on here and shype.But maybe its because it aint your account so not bothered. WERE IS YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE WAY IN ANY WORLDS.

DeletedUser92671

lol same old mav cant construct a sentence that makes sense never mind an op. im just ignore what you just said...

since TITANS declared war on BoH using the new war feature in the tribe TITANS have made the following ODa from attacking their enemy..

25,988,876 points,

number taken directly from TITANS war section of their tribe earlier today.

i can name 3 individuals from other tribes that have taken more ODa from BoH in half the time than the entirety of the tribe TITANS,
the only little bit of warring your doing is waiting for people to nuke stuff for you so you can walk in and take it...

the fact of the matter is, bryan254 is not attacking TITANS but is attacking BoH in the south like it has been doing the entire time, but you still insist on nobling it,
its a near inactive account like you just said, resources maxed etc, you still insist on nobling it,

you argue with me cos i made ops on inactive enemies, your nobling inactive accounts that are as good as tribeless, well done mav, your doing a great job...