TB vs. TITANS

DeletedUser92671

[4/24/2011 7:29:17 PM] travian145: he isnt letting me to play
[4/24/2011 7:32:04 PM] travian145: tell him to give me the password i send support ticket
[4/24/2011 7:34:11 PM] Reece (beOwned) *LRD: dont send a support ticket
[4/24/2011 7:34:35 PM] Reece (beOwned) *LRD: the account will get banned
[4/24/2011 7:34:40 PM] Reece (beOwned) *LRD: because it has been hacked before
[4/24/2011 7:34:49 PM] travian145: then tell him to give it back to me mate
[4/24/2011 7:34:53 PM] Reece (beOwned) *LRD: im trying
[4/24/2011 7:34:55 PM] travian145: ok
[4/24/2011 8:01:50 PM] travian145: you got the pass
[4/24/2011 8:01:51 PM] travian145: frm him
[4/24/2011 8:05:42 PM] travian145: ???
[4/24/2011 8:08:40 PM] Reece (beOwned) *LRD: he will give to you
[4/24/2011 8:08:50 PM] travian145: havent given yet

Travian is the one from Pakistan...

DeletedUser

Even if this was true. which i seriously doubt. it was you that got the account banned not the new player. He must have got email and pass from somewere coz nobody in titans know him. He didnt just pluck it from the sky. so it was you that got the account band for giveing the details too every man and his dog. How many co players do you need carnt you handle the account yourself. Just shows rest of world what your like. Hope nobody does give you account because this is what happens when anybody does give it too you like we did you. If you spent as much time playing your account as you do talking on skype and trying too cause problems on here and mailing people. Account might be not such a mess. You already said you changed morphs email above to yours. Now how could you do that if you wasnt in the account as well.

As for hammy you claim yet again he stole from you. You said you put a ticket in for that. funny how nothing has happened there. You bring no proof too table as usual. Your a liar and you are the most untrustworthy person i have ever known. At this this late stage of game. I really dont know why. Your beef was with me was i aint moved south. so what our war was in the north were we are based. Just coz you took 30 od barbs down south. your one hell of a player for doing that. Most of boh down there are as good as barbs anyhow. Do you think people will remember you for you 30 odd barbs in k 49. No they will remember you for all this an they will remember what you are like. All you had too do was leave titans and join np if you wernt happy. knowbody would have thought any less of you. But no.

Its a good job you got found out before you tried too muddy another tribes name that have been together for over 3 years. Thats how poor we are still here. Yes people go inactive. There really is no war too be fought anymore and reall life take its toll after playing this long

You said in earlier post. You will be here till your last village. and titans will not. Just shows what you was trying too do. BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE FAILS. You didnt fight till your last villa and titans are still here.

Now run along little boy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

mav you have access to the bryan account simply go to premium and then log, you'll see 880 PP was transferred onto a different account, and recently when the support ticket went through the process was reversed and 880 PP was transferred back from the same account.

i had 1 co-player before i changed my password upon this event happening, and since changing my password have had one other, the Pakistani guy, i left the account with him when i went to krikke, he changed the password and email, i then left the krikke account and the world 24 hours before bryan was banned, so dont try pin this on me,

account was banned when i was no longer in the world, had no idea of the email or password to it and i still do not know 2 of the people out of the three involved with the account.

as for taking 30 barbs in K49, its better than 30 barbs in K16 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol what ever. Thats how you know them all. I carnt access account its banned i only sat once too get info. If the new guy got it banned in 24hrs how could he do it. Just tell me. It was you and your friends. As for barbs a barb is a barb were ever it is. You have changed you tone since first coming on here. Only thing you you have too laugh about is your old account was banned. So what. it bothers me not. You out and shown true colours. Bye. Big kiss

DeletedUser

oh one last thing from your post above. If some hacked as you say. He must be a good hacker without email an pass. Stole 880 points. Somehow Tw team would not just transfer back and take no further action. yer right. PLEASE PLEASE GO AWAY.

DeletedUser92671

if i had the password to bryan and could log onto the support ticket i would copy and paste it to you, but i cannot so your just gunna have to accept the fact that it happened.

even im not dumb enough to transfer 880 pp to an account ive never heard or seen of before in the hope they would transfer it back...

DeletedUser

I aint going too post on hear unless you slag us off again. Be that big man you say you are. im just sorry it had too end like this. i ad nothing against you at all it is just a game and what ever people say on err doesnt mater. just a learning curve for you. Treat people like you hope too be treated yourself. Or one day it will bite yer in the arse. Gud luck in tw and rl. now go out and enjoy the honeys and av a laugh. THE END

inflrc

Before this one month "war" thread gets closed I wanted to point out one positive result from it:
Mav coming back to forum since more than 8 months ago.:)

Good to see again some old friends as Mav and Bazz still around in this world.

DeletedUser

Dam you inflrc dam you, you just restarted this whole thing again, :p

DeletedUser

Hey up my old friend inflrc . How goes it friend. You still playing this stupid game? Nice too here from you

DeletedUser

This is a very interesting read and i also find it particularly interesting how W17 has developed since i left a few years back, I find the stats beOwned is posting rather interesting, Wasn't it TITANS who started the war against the brotherhood, I lost a lot of respect for them when they decided to not only split but to war them as well are they going to finish this war or leave it to NP and the rest of the western allies because i only see fellow EX Brotherhood members attacking them now (From the TITANS tribe anyway)

Bad snipes *Chuckles*

It's been a long time my friend...how goes it?

DeletedUser

hey blair its been a long time :) hows it going it seems that titans has merged with NP hope everythings going smooth

DeletedUser

Anyone here left from titans or np? I use to play this world and wanted to see some old faces. Drop us a mail if you play 62 or 63