TB! vs. Wobble

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TB! declared on wobble.

[SPOIL]Subject The tribe The Betrayed declared war on tribe Wibble!
Sent Feb 09, 2013 19:05:34
The tribe is now at war with The Betrayed!

War name: (Yawn)

Declaration:

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration[/SPOIL]

The most boring declaration ever. No thought put into it. So flame them not me, I'm just a messenger. (bandit)

Good luck to both sides. I hope they both lose, all noobs and huggers (grin)

DeletedUser3932

lol... TB!, bit late, we've been taking villages from you for the last 24 hours at-least.

DeletedUser

The front line is pretty bad. It's just going to be isolated clusters being taken. War will start to be interesting in a week I reckon.

DeletedUser

TB! declared on wobble.

[SPOIL]Subject The tribe The Betrayed declared war on tribe Wibble!
Sent Feb 09, 2013 19:05:34
The tribe is now at war with The Betrayed!

War name: (Yawn)

Declaration:

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration[/SPOIL]

The most boring declaration ever. No thought put into it. So flame them not me, I'm just a messenger. (bandit)

Good luck to both sides. I hope they both lose, all noobs and huggers (grin)

You smell. Have you tried the deodorant?

DeletedUser

You smell. Have you tried the deodorant?

Wouldn't help him. He has smelled since world 15. That is a long time without a proper bath. But hey farming is hard work and smelly work too.

Back on topic: This isn't a shock that TB! declared on us, now we will see if they can back up all their talk. If the "merges" made us so horrible then they should have no problem killing us.

DeletedUser

Considering you have 350 ish villages in k45, arguably our territory, think thats bit more than isolated villages.

Its alrgith though, in a week, TB! will realize what they've done. Bets on Eltric quitting soon.

DeletedUser

Who doesn't such a generic statement, not like devin, he gave me his genitals he loved me so much.

DeletedUser

Who doesn't such a generic statement, not like devin, he gave me his genitals he loved me so much.

I hope you're giving Sharkey, Bob, and TJ a good home.

​Yes I named them.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh the drama.. Great dec btw lads, must have taken alot of thinking up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108786

Well this is interesting.

Somebody is actually standing up to Wobble instead of merging with them. :D

DeletedUser

Thought there would've been a better declaration given the criticism the world levelled at the Wobble-AAA declaration's quality.

Here's to hoping a better one gets posted later.

DeletedUser

TB! is going to win of course, and once we do every one who ever said TB! sucks will eat there words and for thoughs that said we never did any thing note worth.... best get to takeing note im thinking ;)

ramboas93

So how about Drunks they gonna get in on this on wobbles side? Then it would get very interesting.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TB! is going to win of course, and once we do every one who ever said TB! sucks will eat there words and for thoughs that said we never did any thing note worth.... best get to takeing note im thinking ;)

TB have still not done anything noteworthy to date. But this is there chance to change that

DeletedUser109866

Must... not.... hug.... TB!.I hope you guys at TB! can withstand wobbles super cute hugs it's really tempting.Most of the other tribes have already succumbed to it.