Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 448,071
Side 2: 56,345
Difference: 391,726

chart
[/spoil]

Name change means little.

DeletedUser

TB! is an awful name, but I had trouble changing it as many had bonded to it as the tribe's identity. I guess things change though..

DeletedUser

Excuses. Excuses. Going to be a long-ass world unless you hurry up.

TB! wanted to change their name for months and months. Even as the war was getting started (and potentially before I dunno).

No matter how much we hurry, we only have so many nobles!

TB! is an awful name, but I had trouble changing it as many had bonded to it as the tribe's identity. I guess things change though..

Yeah, "The Betrayed" became the betrayers :icon_biggrin:.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!2, Pha~Q

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 10
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 451,183
Side 2: 92,643
Difference: 358,540

chart
[/spoil]

Can't stop addicted to the shindig, drop top, says I'm gonna win big...*music*

DeletedUser

I didn't say "the betrayer". There's an "s" because your tribe grew off players who betrayed their tribes. We've been over this. Don't keep dragging the dead horse around over a joke.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some scrub now in the TB-whatever-the-hell-they-are-called-I-dont-care tribe decided it was a good idea to drag me out of retirement.

Enjoy.

DeletedUser

I didn't say "the betrayer". There's an "s" because your tribe grew off players who betrayed their tribes. We've been over this. Don't keep dragging the dead horse around over a joke.

Arguable, but you're right, we've been over this already. And I'm way too tired to do it again.

DeletedUser

A wild Therin has appeared :icon_wink:. And he's thirsting for blood!

Bravo to you godliss, btw. You've retaken rank 2 with yet more internals while doing nothing for the frontline that's losing villages drastically in your tribe! Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A wild Therin has appeared :icon_wink:. And he's thirsting for blood!

Bravo to you godliss, btw. You've retaken rank 2 with yet more internals while doing nothing for the frontline that's losing villages drastically in your tribe! Pro.

I hope she's having fun? I don't see how someone with that mentality can.. But hey, whatever floats your boat right?

DeletedUser

I thought better of TB!. But I guess even they are desperate enough to take advantage of an unfortunate mishap with one of our larger accounts (unfortunate and mishap used lightly here) to get some new villages for us to take later.

Should I think better of you, TB!? Or should I expect that this was coordinated with you, similar to what you've done and/or worked with in the past?

Think on that a bit.

DeletedUser100466

I thought better of TB!. But I guess even they are desperate enough to take advantage of an unfortunate mishap with one of our larger accounts (unfortunate and mishap used lightly here) to get some new villages for us to take later.

Should I think better of you, TB!? Or should I expect that this was coordinated with you, similar to what you've done and/or worked with in the past?

Think on that a bit.

Go cry us a river ,nobody play to amuse you
crybaby.gif

DeletedUser

I think the ones crying a river are those who stoop so low on a world they got rimmed on.

Pathetic really, that you still have that chip on your shoulder. Need some salt?

DeletedUser

I thought better of Pha~Q.

Should I think better of you, Pha~Q Or should I expect that this was coordinated with you, similar to what you've done and/or worked with in the past?

Think on that a bit.

Not that we give a shit what you or anyone else thinks ;)

As far as I know, we had nothing to do with any non-sense as of late. We are being good boys and girls. Can't say the same for others though :/

No need to comment much on the sadness of the matter, the word pathetic sums it up

DeletedUser

I'd say it was indeed pathetic. And I find your post funny. But seeing as sweetmisery began taking freebie villages before the forum wipe, that's an interesting coincidence.

DeletedUser

Ya lost me.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: Pha~Q, TB!2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 27
Difference: 32

chart