TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

You gonna keep your babymomma in the dark eh? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT HUH.

YEAH WHAT YOU WANT COME AT ME

I said I don't respect Wobble. You asked why, I elaborated. Whether it was three months ago, or more, it was the same leadership as present under the same banner.

Sumner was leader back then. 3 months ago was right before the AAA merge, which is when Sumner was duke. Sumner is no longer duke. Whoops.

It's fine, I don't expect you to admit to it. But it's cool, you can carry on lying to others so you can continue your act as the great heroic overseer of this world. But you can't lie to people who know the truth and you'll continue to amuse us.

Never pretended I was that, but you can keep pretending you know things that never happened to slander my name. Not surprised, wouldn't be the first time you made things up to sound better. I think we've been over that one. "us", you keep saying, but I'm pretty sure you're the only one who even thinks they're right, and none of you "all" have any actual proof because it never occurred. So keep you fantasies up if it makes you feel better. I seem to recall you saying "it was all a joke" quite a few times to save your behind there, yet you feel it's right to make accusations with no proof of things that never occurred. Bravo, you truly are a brave soul.

Co-player is not the same as the account owner. The two can disagree and the account owner can kick the coplayer off at any time. it was a legitimate coplayer whose only offence was he was coplaying two wobble accounts.

You said:
Nonetheless, it isn't an excuse to behave in the same way in my opinion and i don't approve. Some people though will consider anything legal to be morally right though, so it depends where you fall as a person, I guess.

So it was not morally right under even those people's standards. Thank you for agreeing with what I said to begin with.

You sir, can fester in your hole all you like. You never bring anything but garbled lies coated behind fancy words to the table, pretending you know everything and "others" are laughing with you, while you sit there staring at a screen you can lie behind. That's fine and dandy, chap, but it's not going to help you here when facts stare you in the face in the form of statistics, actual logic, and strictly clear rules. Enjoy your flowery language all you like fellow, I suggest you leave it be before you embarrass yourself any further with your mediocre knowledge of in-game events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

Since that dust guy left his tribe
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Players: AnotherOneBitesTheDust

Timeframe: 29/07/2013 03:04:21 to 30/07/2013 11:00:35

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 2
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 636,889
Side 2: 18,654
Difference: 618,235

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

funny how he sais that it was a co-player that was on 2 wobble accounts, but fails to say that person was almurph, ex duke of AAA and best buddy of Nadir and Trex (2 ex leaders of TB!)
funny eh

DeletedUser81101

^^Yes, funny... I literally can't stop rolling on the roof laughing. Let's keep the flaming to statistic based stuff :)

DeletedUser

Right, I agree with Drunk this hacking stuff is getting boring. Players were always going to take advantage of the situation when it arose when they are losing the war. From the conversations i've seen the two players that 'co-ordinated' were kept in the dark about it all until they were given villages to send trains at. Obviously she might be playing me but i believe Debbie and anyone who says they wouldn't have sent the trains, you are lying to yourselves...

This has gone way too far and you are giving al, what he wanted from this and tbh I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Back to stats, Wobble did well in their latest op up North and are continuing to reap their rewards from it. PHA~Q are fighting back with their own op.

This war is not over but wobble still showing their dominance in this war and with people leaving PHa~Q should only become easier for them :p

DeletedUser81101

I think we'll just have to put all our eggs in the volvol basket :p he is going extraordinarily well atm.

insomniaxe

I've declared victory from the start. I am so confident in TB!(some might call it arrogance) that I have no doubt we will beat Wobble and potentially win the world. So in 3 days nothing has changed just war stats becoming even more so lopsided.

I love a good flash back <3

DeletedUser

Sumner was leader back then. 3 months ago was right before the AAA merge, which is when Sumner was duke. Sumner is no longer duke. Whoops.

And Sumner was duke for how many weeks? The time line of actions I am talking about far exceeds the duration of his short reign as duke. Never mind the fact that he wasn't the only person within Wobble leadership.

Never pretended I was that, but you can keep pretending you know things that never happened to slander my name. Not surprised, wouldn't be the first time you made things up to sound better. I think we've been over that one. "us", you keep saying, but I'm pretty sure you're the only one who even thinks they're right, and none of you "all" have any actual proof because it never occurred. So keep you fantasies up if it makes you feel better. I seem to recall you saying "it was all a joke" quite a few times to save your behind there, yet you feel it's right to make accusations with no proof of things that never occurred. Bravo, you truly are a brave soul.

Don't worry Or-el, you don't have to keep denying it. It's only more amusing to the rest of us, those who know the truth.

So it was not morally right under even those people's standards. Thank you for agreeing with what I said to begin with.

No one said I was disagreeing that some of the actions that were taken were inexcusable. But what TB! were involved did not fall short of any rules unlike some were suggesting.

You sir, can fester in your hole all you like. You never bring anything but garbled lies coated behind fancy words to the table, pretending you know everything and "others" are laughing with you, while you sit there staring at a screen you can lie behind. That's fine and dandy, chap, but it's not going to help you here when facts stare you in the face in the form of statistics, actual logic, and strictly clear rules. Enjoy your flowery language all you like fellow, I suggest you leave it be before you embarrass yourself any further with your mediocre knowledge of in-game events.

Is the summer heat getting to you a bit, Or-el?

And Ana, hi again. :) Once again, just because Al is my friend does not mean his actions have anything to do with me. You got that now?

DeletedUser

And Sumner was duke for how many weeks? The time line of actions I am talking about far exceeds the duration of his short reign as duke. Never mind the fact that he wasn't the only person within Wobble leadership.

Yeah, keep it vague! Helps your make-believe case.

Don't worry Or-el, you don't have to keep denying it. It's only more amusing to the rest of us, those who know the truth.

At this point, you're just repeating yourself without any proof to slander me. Waste of my time.

No one said I was disagreeing that some of the actions that were taken were inexcusable. But what TB! were involved did not fall short of any rules unlike some were suggesting.

No one said TB broke rules themselves. They said ex-TB did. Which they did. Whoop dee do.

Is the summer heat getting to you a bit, Or-el?

And Ana, hi again. :) Once again, just because Al is my friend does not mean his actions have anything to do with me. You got that now?

i could ask the same of you. Ana never accused you, but you're already defensive. Just makes those of us who know the truth that much more amused :icon_wink:.

I can see why you'd want to talk about this; saves your tribe the embarrassment of having people talk about them losing more players and more villages as even the north falls to pieces:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Pha~Q, TB!2
Players: AnotherOneBitesTheDust

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 23
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 582,248
Side 2: 207,018
Difference: 375,230

chart
[/spoil]

Unsurprisingly TB!'s conquers come from the unfortunate mishap having emptied all of a player's stacks...this is the "honorable" tribe Nadir used to lead, of course he doesn't want to talk about how it scrounges for any village it can get (no matter how low the fashion) like a starving dog for a bone. The only exception being that some people might throw the dog some food, maybe take it in and give it a home...TB will get no such kindness for their actions. This is what they'll be remembered for from now on :).

DeletedUser105718

Drunk in The Morning Left 30th July 2013 - 05:04 6,453,795
ivobg Left 29th July 2013 - 17:05 5,114,132
AnotherOneBitesTheDust Left 29th July 2013 - 03:04 4,902,178
Morale leaving TB? People jumping ship before it's too late! o:

DeletedUser

Tbh, Drunk in the Morning, even I'm lost on what you mean. Care to clarify?

DeletedUser81101

I dunno, I quite like keeping people in the dark :p Needless to say I am working with the council to address my concerns, I certainly am not running from the fight.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Pha~Q, TB!2
Players: AnotherOneBitesTheDust, ivobg

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 2
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 514,481
Side 2: 10,479
Difference: 504,002

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Dark Prince on this one.