TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

YArrrr We left the tribe because my co was sick and tired of defending constantly and never getting a chance to breath. I did what I could but was busy with real events and could offer little but morale support. In the end I agreed with his decision and we both left and hit delete. Hence the ridiculous conquers against us. Prior to leaving I think we were holding our ground pretty well for having multiple players hitting us daily. I have never seen so many trains sniped in a single day :D

For me personally the game is beyond fun now, and more like work. With little to no existing faces that I recognize from when I first joined TB it was hard for me to get back into it after returning from a short break. As a result my co took the brunt of the attacks and sleepless nights to which I commend him on his talent and determination. As well as a few in Wobble for persistently nipping at our heels and preventing us from stabilizing ourselves, especially after W.W quit. Wobble has done well in this war, better than I would have thought. But all the same I would not count out TB yet. Eventually the weakest link of a chain will break forcing the smith to forge a new chain. Eventually there is no visible weak link and that chain becomes harder to break. I believe this is the direction they are headed. Perhaps not the best angle to see it, or the best situation to be in, but when they reach it, they will put up resistance that Wobble have not dealt with since early on when more active front line accounts played.

*Cough* Yarrr!!! Plank walkin and all that!

DeletedUser

You were getting supported by multiple players; the snipes were weak and poorly thought out. Many villages were taken and poofed because players simply split their trains, meaning the "snipes" didn't help.

Still, you did better than most of TB and that's something to be proud of. However, your co and you quit after about 3 days tops of being opped, so it wasn't exactly many days of pressure. Prior to then it was just the odd few nukes, as shown by your ODD and user accounts of it in Wobble.

Any strong links were previously found in the north, as everyone agreed; now the north has lost two major players, one of whom has quit entirely and the other of whom is not looking to even fight. Despite the gains in the south off the Sir-Phoenix situation, losses are now going back as usual, and TB! is falling. Besides having lost a third player to inappropriate leadership decisions (as he describes it), their member count is dwindling far faster than they can replace it, even as he returned.

A month ago, the TB! family had 82 members. Today, the family has 59 members. Of those 59 members:

14 members are registering 0 or negative growth every single day for the past week.
21 members are registering 0 or negative growth overall for the past week.

I mean, does that look like a healthy tribe? I think not. Weak links are created by weakening links over time, and that's exactly what Wobble has done and will keep doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You were getting supported by multiple players; the snipes were weak and poorly thought out. Many villages were taken and poofed because players simply split their trains, meaning the "snipes" didn't help.

Still, you did better than most of TB and that's something to be proud of. However, your co and you quit after about 3 days tops of being opped, so it wasn't exactly many days of pressure. Prior to then it was just the odd few nukes, as shown by your ODD and user accounts of it in Wobble.

Any strong links were previously found in the north, as everyone agreed; now the north has lost two major players, one of whom has quit entirely and the other of whom is not looking to even fight. Despite the gains in the south off the Sir-Phoenix situation, losses are now going back as usual, and TB! is falling. Besides having lost a third player to inappropriate leadership decisions (as he describes it), their member count is dwindling far faster than they can replace it, even as he returned.

A month ago, the TB! family had 82 members. Today, the family has 59 members. Of those 59 members:

14 members are registering 0 or negative growth every single day for the past week.
21 members are registering 0 or negative growth overall for the past week.

I mean, does that look like a healthy tribe? I think not. Weak links are created by weakening links over time, and that's exactly what Wobble has done and will keep doing.

Majority of what you said is true. The 3 days op is true, but it is the second we had in the past month. I do not recall the incoming dropping below 3-5k for more than a day, was usually up around 5-7, and the past 3 days at 14k+. From yourself I had no worries as most were fakes (if not all from Flame I believe). Wasn't the amount of incoming that did it, it was the tiredness and lack of troops.

Perhaps some villages were prioritized when they we should have accepted the losses to solidify elsewhere, but what was done was done. Yes we did receiver generous amounts of Support. But for what we had to endure, there was not enough to sustain an equilibrium. We had no choice but to eat WW even with our minimal troops to make it harder on Wobble to move in. I appreciate the praise, and give full credit to Div. Only one to really try and apply pressure was Puppet, but even then by the last mail sent prior to delete (and after losing god knows how many villages to him) we were up by 2.

Nothing super special about Wobble aside from their drive. They are not a major force that cannot be beaten, but they are active and always pushing. They wear you down into submission and continue on. I think that is the only major difference between the tribes: Motivation to want to actually do things. Or at least that is the way I have seen it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was amusing that you thought my co's fakes were all fakes. It's how we got some nukes at home :icon_wink:. Just one or two at a time, but it was something to chuckle at. She really is relentless, I don't how she does it :icon_razz:.

I don't recall there being another big op on you within that month...maybe there was, but I sure don't remember it involving most of the north, or even a majority of it.

The only one to really apply pressure was Puppet, yet your co (or perhaps it was you) openly challenged him and called him a coward for...coordinating with his tribe. That mail came on the 29th at 03:31ST. Our op landed on the 28th at 01:00ST.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Players: AnotherOneBitesTheDust

Timeframe: 28/07/2013 01:00:00 to 29/07/2013 03:31:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 89
Side 2: 38
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 838,925
Side 2: 351,572
Difference: 487,353

chart
[/spoil]

You were definitely not up by 2 when you pressed delete. Even on Illuminati, you were down 11 before you pressed delete, because you can have your account deletion set but still be sending mails. Mail available for forward, if anyone doubts.

It's nice and all that you're trying to say you were winning before quitting, but you weren't. You weren't ahead. While Wobble is special because of its motivation, it goes hand in hand with our teamwork. That's the major thing that differentiates us from TB!, who works and is led by a more selfish group, from what I can see.

DeletedUser3932

Perhaps Wobble is more motivated by winning (since that seems the likely outcome). Whereas TB! and the rest are more motivated by having fun.

Not to say Wobble aren't enjoying it. If they weren't, they I'd hope they wouldn't be playing, after-all its a game.

DeletedUser

Can't speak for the rest of Wobble, but if I'm not having fun then I don't play.

insomniaxe

It would be impossible not to be having fun with the great guys and girls we have in the north. We have all put in tremendous effort since the start of the war and it's great to see the front finally broken.

The north was the hardest front to crack, but now with AOBTD, WW. and Paolo calling it a day and Ivobg leaving the tribe. What hope is there for TBs smaller members who have done little in the war effort. The blue line is advancing quickly, so I hope you're ready for Bacon Strikeforce as we are coming to town.

DeletedUser

Odd really, when last I logged in I saw a mail that Div sent to Puppet, and it had the stats up to that point (perhaps tuesdayish maybe?) and it showed time frame forever and we were up 2 on them even then. Even if I got my numbers mixed up and we were 2 behind, that was still a day or more after any bit of defending was done. After the defending stopped you can throw any stats you want on the board and rub it in our faces that you owned us, when really you gained so much when we did so little to stop you. You broke the account that much I would say is true or close enough to it, but to make it seem as though it was a walk in the park would be incorrect.

DeletedUser78112

I wouldn't say it was a walk in the park you done some good defending and some good sniping, but in reality you lost a lot of troops in the original wave that when we came back with the 2nd almost immediately, you chose to bail out. Not slating you guys or saying your bad players or anything like that, it was enjoyable while it lasted.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say it was a walk in the park you done some good defending and some good sniping, but in reality you lost a lot of troops in the original wave that when we came back with the 2nd almost immediately, you chose to bail out. Not slating you guys or saying your bad players or anything like that, it was enjoyable while it lasted.

I agree it was fun. Most i myself have ever been attacked, and the AOBTD account was frontline in just about every encounter we had while growing starting with the -KE- war. After all that then the abundance of incoming and constant pressure both myself and Div decided enough was enough, neither were enjoying the game much, and we mutually agreed upon and after a few texts he hit delete. The straw that broke our backs if you would. I remember when the old crew did well in the north but credit to Wobble for fighting back up there and gaining dominance

DeletedUser

It was all you, Rizz....

Bubbles_(Original)_Pic.jpg

DeletedUser78112

I agree it was fun. Most i myself have ever been attacked, and the AOBTD account was frontline in just about every encounter we had while growing starting with the -KE- war. After all that then the abundance of incoming and constant pressure both myself and Div decided enough was enough, neither were enjoying the game much, and we mutually agreed upon and after a few texts he hit delete. The straw that broke our backs if you would. I remember when the old crew did well in the north but credit to Wobble for fighting back up there and gaining dominance

Thank you and good luck. :)

LOL Blue (hug)

DeletedUser

Odd really, when last I logged in I saw a mail that Div sent to Puppet, and it had the stats up to that point (perhaps tuesdayish maybe?) and it showed time frame forever and we were up 2 on them even then. Even if I got my numbers mixed up and we were 2 behind, that was still a day or more after any bit of defending was done. After the defending stopped you can throw any stats you want on the board and rub it in our faces that you owned us, when really you gained so much when we did so little to stop you. You broke the account that much I would say is true or close enough to it, but to make it seem as though it was a walk in the park would be incorrect.

You looked at forever stats...not how well you fared before deleting during the attacks. I mean, if you feel better knowing that you were up 2 villages before deleting after a day and a half of op landings, that's fine, but you had 4+ months to gain a larger lead on us and it was erased in that day and a half and would've continued had you stuck around regardless. Again, it was good fun but I want to make clear that looking at forever stats only shows that despite 4-5 months of attacks on Wobble your account had 1.5 days of a northern op landing before its lead was erased and it hit delete.

DeletedUser105718

You were definitely not up by 2 when you pressed delete. Even on Illuminati, you were down 11 before you pressed delete
It wouldn't matter if he was up by 50 when he pressed delete. He's now down by a lot more. Deleted or not.

DeletedUser105718

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 2
Difference: 210

AOBTD losing villas pretty fast.

DeletedUser

He's done.

TB! looks to have a split-off on their hands. 21mil points in the tribe so far (4 members), but no conquers between them so it's not a rebellion (yet).