Tb!?

DeletedUser100466

I've heard tell of this super-secret weapon, it's name only spoken in hushed whispers on the darkest of nights.

They call it... the Merge.

so-close-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

DeletedUser70241

merge with yarr ?

maybe they can rename themselves to arrrrrrrgh or something?

DeletedUser

I know from personally talk with some of us here in Yarr, that most would agree with another merge. It means we don't have to waste troops fighting and are one step closer to winning the world. Just have to get Wobble, AAA, SLURP!, HoneyB, and the rest of the Top 20 to agree and we can stop all this petty, horrible, violence of War.

DeletedUser

I know from personally talk with some of us here in Yarr, that most would agree with another merge. It means we don't have to waste troops fighting and are one step closer to winning the world. Just have to get Wobble, AAA, SLURP!, HoneyB, and the rest of the Top 20 to agree and we can stop all this petty, horrible, violence of War.

I second that !lol

DeletedUser

You Mam are not in Yarr, but nice try.

Plus, Yarr has never merged you delusional woman.