TCSPC in K82

DeletedUser

lol, thats a deep burn!

Either way, my original estimations seem to have been a bit over the mark.

This is the latest from blacklegion:

blacklegion100 on 22.06. at 22:57
Well, so I admit my defeat, I had a good run, and Im glad Ive lost, wanted to quit for a while now but that kinda thing isnt in me. I would request though, that you let the rest of TLM go. They will back off, and thanks for making my last couple days lively.

Your Defeated Enemy
~Legion

DeletedUser30410

Yea, i was just browsing the internet and came back here. Sometimes i really miss this game. Then i think about how it would take hours to go thru all my mail run all my villages to their maximum potential, and how big of a pain it was to deal with undedicated players and i dont make another account :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

think we'll still be coming back here to remember the TW days in say 5 years from now??

Wonder how long the nostalgia effect stick around.

DeletedUser

Yea, i was just browsing the internet and came back here. Sometimes i really miss this game. Then i think about how it would take hours to go thru all my mail run all my villages to their maximum potential, and how big of a pain it was to deal with undedicated players and i dont make another account :icon_smile:

Except, Black the scripts make everything so much easier in terms of updating things and most of those undedicated players are gone.

Still some emails flying around, but not like the old days.

Come back bro, your missed and I'm sure before long we can find you someones account to take over who needs a break.

Hey, and theres some pretty large wars going on too at the moment and I know you enjoy those :)

DeletedUser30410

Yea, Id never heard of scripts untill right about when i was quitting. Its nice to know im missed but i just moved and school plus work is equaling out to no time at all. But i do like those big wars.... :icon_smile: Thanks but no thanks i just got all nostalgic again. after all i did spend like a year of my life on this game.

DeletedUser

blacklegion, if you ever want to come back, drop me a message and i will try and help you get an acc (if you can follow orders this time ya numpty :p)

DeletedUser

Why hello there, BL.

Update on K82.

Fenix owns 100% of it, with 1 single other tribal village. (TLM did you proud)

Sadly, we lost a few former TLM along the way. Coolomancool (who came back with a different account recently) and sabbulaa to name a few from the top of my head.

I miss you. Come back.

DeletedUser

lol, I remember this topic and SDI/TLM.

Nice try black legion :p

DeletedUser

BL if you want to come back I can think of at least one account going spare you could have

DeletedUser

lol, I played W20 for a while, then moved to W21, where I am now bigger than you currently on W8, despite starting over twice and W21's half speed settings :p

DeletedUser

W21 has the same speed as W8 ;)

Half speed worlds would be horrible, thats even too slow for me...

Tricky557

I was reading this and thinking, I didn't know w8 still had these small insignificant wars going on..

also got confused when I saw TCSPC was involved..

then saw it was just a thread that got bumped...

DeletedUser

are TCSPC still kicking??? :eek:

its been aaages since i played with mars.....he still around?

good old samurai pizza cats!

edit: a quick twstats check has given me a fat NO to both questions....shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many of the TCSPC crew deleted their accounts soon after joining clorox and started up on W21 under the banner of ARG! (now PnP). Mars was with us but has since left the game.
Dulcy and Backwards are our current leaders :p

DeletedUser

Old-RaiseThem.jpg