TD/TU BUNCH OF TRASH!

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Vod decided to flip and side with ToW.

Our northern members who are 2+ days from ToW focused on them as a result only because of that, not our fault they ended up being so easy after flipping.

No one important for ToW outside of support put any effort into them unless they shared a FL with them.

Don't you have catted villages to rebuild rather than try to paint us as a hypocrite in a terrible analogy?

Lol
Don't include yourself in "the rest of us"

Side 1:
Tribes: ToW
Side 2:
Players: MehCooky

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Also,
image.png

The fact that you consider a +11 net conquer after an OP as an "ass wooping" probably goes a long way to explaining why you think you're carrying me to victory. The minute the barbs and internals run out you'll quit. You're just a shit Sadao ;)

Gayorg your back on tw how did you end up in these shitters tribe :eek:, or wait are you his old co player Sam i distincly remember gayorg say his co player might be playing.

Last edited:

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only person I really feel bad for is Sadao. Who knows how much PP he spent on this world only to lose slowly and gruelingly after betraying or attempting to betray his friends countless times. Goes to show you should never betray your morals for a dumb game such as this. Afterwards all you are left with is regret and shame.

Also you always talking more and more out your arse, basically what cooky was saying here is. we should let people use us because one of them is supposed to be a friend. but changes all shit agreed, lets his council members be toxic to his "friends" using homophobic remarks and other stuff. then expects us to bend over and accept it. thats not a friend thats a leech buddy.

Last edited:

kuyruk avcisi

Reaction score
Yeah i just messaged georg on steam :D, well good to see some old good players back maybe you can give klenne and shit a lesson on timing a train, if you co played georg i know you are decent :cool:

Well Georg coplayed me but;)

Lesson in timing a train? There's a button that does it for you how hard can it be?:rolleyes: