TD/TU BUNCH OF TRASH!

Deleted User - 848983838

You're doing it again, do as i say not as i do right? your tribe focused on VOD when you realised its easy villages. we just knew before hand " the joys of playing with there biggest member before"

Vod decided to flip and side with ToW.

Our northern members who are 2+ days from ToW focused on them as a result only because of that, not our fault they ended up being so easy after flipping.

No one important for ToW outside of support put any effort into them unless they shared a FL with them.

Don't you have catted villages to rebuild rather than try to paint us as a hypocrite in a terrible analogy?

Deleted User - 848983838

Another desperate cry for attention.

And just to put some fact into Mehcookys story- -T- are 53 villages up since war began - is that it in 5 weeks? Surely a tribe who thinks they are some elite warriors and primed for a world win should be able to completely dismantle the TOW turtling noobs?

But that isn't fair. The vast majority of -T- are decent, and playing well, and the ops on us are a joy to play against to be honest - Mehcooky on the other hand and several others are hiding, putting 2 villages on a frontline and stacking them, posting reports of the odd farm being catted as his big achievement in this war -when the exact same has happened to him on the other hand.

We are all getting out of this what we expected at this time - please do not worry about out involvement in this war, good things come to those that wait.

Side 1:
Tribes: ToW, WT
Side 2:
Tribes: -TD-, -TI-, -TU-

Timeframe: 27/01/2021 00:00:00 to 01/03/2021 10:14:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 110
Difference: 53

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 791,785
Difference: 414,686

To be fair look at Bios handling of DIA/BOT etc. The stats against ToW are world 117 quality when Bio has to mass recruit after failing to beat tribes they are 7-10+x bigger than

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure my conquer differential against DIA is almost the same as ToW vs -T- and this was done pre mass recruit :oops:

Deleted User - 848983838

Pretty sure my conquer differential against DIA is almost the same as ToW vs -T- and this was done pre mass recruit :oops:

yea its okay though we like you. (although i think it was done post mass recruit?)

33-2 (+31) i think verse 121-58 (+63)

Stinkin Bish

Reaction score
There's been a lot of tension and maliciousness on the forums of late, so to lighten the mood a little so we remember that this is a game and that we are in fact a bunch of adult losers playing an internet game exchanging insults over basic mathematics and ability to have no life outside TribalWars here's a Bish original poem (also please unblock me from discord Mehcooky, it's all love, I'll ease up on the wind ups!):

There once was a boy named Mehcooky,
Who bet on himself at the bookie,
But with no OD on the shelf,
Made a fool of himself,
On the forum externals come looky!
The banter had begun,
And his lips they did run,
It looked like forums might again, be fun!
But he had issues with rage,
Please put his mouth in a cage,
And join in on an op before you come to this page?
Your ‘facts’ make no sense,
Please don’t add your two cents,
Our source(s) already told us you’re dense.
And yes, I have so much free time,
To write stupid rhymes, and listen to you whinge and bicker and whine.
Dealing with incomings all day is fine too,
I don’t think we’ve ever had many from you?
For now that’s all I’ll say,
Anger is not the way!
I’m only here cos I wanna play and say hey :)
But please stop adding pinches of salt to your stories salt bae xxx
1614631681817.png

Stinkin Bish

Reaction score
Ah don’t say that I can see all his comebacks coming now
1. “Who even are you” - valid point
2. “Our ODA is the same” - easy to recycle nukes from the backline
3. “You can’t plan an Op” - we’ve been preoccupied and I can barely plan dinner.
4. “Living in my head rent free” - it’s true I’m obsessed with him, just thinking about that blue fur gets me all warm and fuzzy inside.

And no doubt more than that haha, burn me Cooky, burn me :)

Last edited:

MehCooky

Reaction score
Sorry Tenzen guess you missed out on -T- whooping ToW in our last op since you were too busy eating easy villas from Kitty account to participate. Don't worry the rest of us will carry you to victory.

MehCooky

Reaction score
You guys can post on the externals as much as you want but at the end of the day as Stutzy said we are simply a bunch of adult losers fighting with strangers over a text-based RTS. The only thing more lame than this thread is actually losing like ToW is.

Everybody complaining about me is great. I love it. Some clever comebacks and funny comments and that makes the game more fun. I was talking trash before when the war was fairly even but now that we are clearly winning I don't want to kick a man when he's down. Maybe on the next world we can be on the same side. I hope so.

Until then Tow put up a good fight and I expect them to keep doing so over the next couple weeks while we eat them.
I appreciate the banter and the fact that you guys fought back hard in a war that was doomed from the start.

The only person I really feel bad for is Sadao. Who knows how much PP he spent on this world only to lose slowly and gruelingly after betraying or attempting to betray his friends countless times. Goes to show you should never betray your morals for a dumb game such as this. Afterwards all you are left with is regret and shame.

Best of luck to everyone here. I hope to see all of you on future worlds. Let's keep this lame, dumb game going as long as we can.

kuyruk avcisi

Reaction score
Sorry Tenzen guess you missed out on -T- whooping ToW in our last op since you were too busy eating easy villas from Kitty account to participate. Don't worry the rest of us will carry you to victory.

Don't include yourself in "the rest of us"

Side 1:
Tribes: ToW
Side 2:
Players: MehCooky

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Also,
image.png

The fact that you consider a +11 net conquer after an OP as an "ass wooping" probably goes a long way to explaining why you think you're carrying me to victory. The minute the barbs and internals run out you'll quit. You're just a shit Sadao ;)