TD/TU BUNCH OF TRASH!

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since they did me dirty. Here. Their so thin out by troops.
This tribe cannot be trusted.

Their at war VK tribes now. TD is losing
Also they using NUP/ NUP2/SUSA Family and DIA/Cure as meat shields against Bio

So BIO/Dragon and other tribes, hit them, weak at this time.Screenshot (8).png

Last edited:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you didnt enjoy getting roasted on the w117 group chat enough? you are an idiot who got what he deserved. tried to pass your sit to bio after it all went to shit who then laughed at the state of your account

wow man you posted the diplomacy again, thats no big deal. actually i think you copied this word for word.

one of the most pathetic attempts ive seen of someone try and backstab people, this is embarassing.

for the record anyone interested in laughing at this idiot. he spent 270K premium to max out at 600k points, one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a player.

if you are gonna try and hurt the tribe who's giving you what you deserve at least post actual information worth putting out there

Looky trash bot from TD/TU

I'm just here for the collasp of TD/TU now/ Bottls up bishes

Deleted User - 848983838

who knew trying to force internal a tribemate, calling it a merge (when they were quitting), being told no by the council and then defending and attacking your tribemates wouldn't have consequences.

no one should feel bad about what you clearly brought upon yourself.

:):)

Deleted User - 848983838

tell cersei what? the only information you have is a diplomacy list? :eek::eek::eek:

the quality of you attempting to ruin -t- after screwing yourself over would make season 8 look like the pinnacle of television programming

Deleted User - 848983838

looky you about to get roasted on the forums after getting roasted on the discord chat.

to busy trying to shitpost and get people to hate -t- while you get roasted for your pathetic attempts and get your 270K premium account destroyed in hours.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You thing you get reward destorying me quickly? LOL
You guys planned this heavly while telling me that my situation is being discussed.
Then when u were ready, you attacked me.

Yeah, so baddass.

McCree

Reaction score
While im impartial to TU I do want ToW to win that war :). Go Old.Sadao.

Also hot-take, TU isnt losing and actually doing quite well with the number of enemies.

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Screenshot (13).png

Then with Klenne with follow up.

klenne5today at 20:02
Hey mate,

How´s the merge going? Any chance you could speed it up?

Greetings,
Klenne

Deleted User - 848983838

and forgot to mention the part he ended up uitting because it was clear you were the one tried to get him to merge and then got unhappy you couldn't keep your 50%+ internal/merge rate and threw a tantrum a toddler would be proud of lol. trying to drum up support for himself here because you keep getting blasted on discord

but keep trying to get more people on your side when discord didn't immediately tell you how good and amazing you were. it's entertaining to watch the mental gymnastics

Last edited by a moderator:

AdelSniper

Reaction score
I love that I started this by catting westa to hell for 2 weeks... :eek: Glad you decided to not listen to your council, who would probably distribute westa villages strategically amongst your tribe... there are a few players on TU/TD (not many but a few) so maybe a bit harsh to call the entire tribe trash? Anyway I thank you on behalf of ToW for creating some internal issues, giving all of us a bit of breathing room ;)

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TD/TU isnt that great. They set themselves back alot by warring you guys. Their behind from growing.
Not securing their backlines quickly as the other tribes. Def is very low. 3rd front ^^

Deleted User - 848983838

man who betrays tribe for selfish gain calls them trash, more news at 11

I love that I started this by catting westa to hell for 2 weeks... :eek: Glad you decided to not listen to your council, who would probably distribute westa villages strategically amongst your tribe... there are a few players on TU/TD (not many but a few) so maybe a bit harsh to call the entire tribe trash? Anyway I thank you on behalf of ToW for creating some internal issues, giving all of us a bit of breathing room ;)

yea he was mad that he wasn't allowed 100% of the villages after they decided to quit even the ones nowhere near him that would've been a waste of travel time and useless to him essentially, but i guess when a guy who has made 50%+ of his caps from internals and merges isn't allowed to continue to do so they throw a temper tantrum

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Sparrow

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wanted villas close to me, again idiot. This is only view you can work at or keep mentoning. lol