TD/TU BUNCH OF TRASH!

Deleted User - 848983838

come on bud i didn't even post that, but you have to admit that post from jay was funny. cooky's to busy posting on the forums to dodge probably 1 of 50 incomings"which we both know is nothing" . literally all he has to do is send a scav for a few hours on most of his villages except the one or two he has nearish the front, and hes dodged majority of everything. its not like he can't scav and is frontline massively.

that means all he had to do was dodge and watch 2 villages and cant even do that right?

So they went to your school of how to dodge nukes and fakes for those who want to dodge nukes and fangs but can't?

Deleted User - 848983838

man were still growing in villages we have more villages than you still while we have pretty much always had inc cats nukes from your tribe, what danger where you in until VK attacked?

I wish I had an unlimited supply of internals like you do, maybe then we'd catch up.

The amount you've supported is impressive i don't think I ever denied that.

But bragging about internals and barbing faster than me? Is that what we've come to?

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wish I had an unlimited supply of internals like you do, maybe then we'd catch up

LOL, buddy come on, you had your ex tribe mates send troops away so you could noble them. atleast the internals were eating is because the player quit and willingly gave us there villages. also your eating internals currently your whole tribes eating internals. yet your on here bashing people again to not do what you do.

Deleted User - 848983838

also your eating internals currently your whole tribes eating internals. yet your on here bashing people again to not do what you do.

We literally don't have a single cap against a -t- member to my knowledge.

Sure we barble but anyone in the top 25 is.

Edit: we have 1 twild cap that was a crossnoble with no command sharing

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wish I had an unlimited supply of internals like you do, maybe then we'd catch up.

The amount you've supported is impressive i don't think I ever denied that.

But bragging about internals and barbing faster than me? Is that what we've come to?

hey its war against the barbarians alright they are evil they might noble you some day like poor sir cornish. they must die.

Deleted User - 848983838

hey its war against the barbarians alright they are evil they might noble you some day like poor sir cornish. they must die.

I mean the barbs outnumber us all. We should all team up with dragon and bio if we want to stand a chance against the true enemy.

MehCooky

Reaction score
Bunch of whining in this thread while the main ToW members running their mouths lose villages and get their farms catted.

Maybe you should focus more on the game and less on being dramatic.

I guess I get it though. When your whole tribe is falling down around you what is left besides complaining and clinging to hope that BIO will come save you if you just hold on long enough?

Adel out here thanking us for the war stats as if he didn't just lose a nearly maxed villa to klenne lol

MehCooky

Reaction score
Like seriously are you guys proud of this? Yes we all internal when players quit. Yes we all barble. The difference is we are taking your villas and you guys haven't done an op on us that I can tell. You're struggling to even internal your own members. We gain territory by the day while you can't even hold the territory you have. You accepted that your duke wanted to let all but 9 ToW members die and begged both -T- and Dragon to let him internal you because you aren't able to do anything about it. 1614556350677.png
Meanwhile what hope do you really have? Your members can't even keep any secrets. They keep telling us you expect BIO to help you but BIO can't even plan a proper operation on Dragon right now and still don't even border us despite their best efforts.
Nobody is coming to save you. BIO won't stack you. We won't stop until your territory is ours.
You should have worked with us when you had the chance. Now your players are dropping faster than you can eat them and you guys are getting sitblocked trying to cover for your members that quit. Your hostile border is constantly expanding and you are unable to do anything about it. You are literally surrounded with your backs to the wall but instead of fighting back you throw random nukes at stacked villages and desperately try to internal to replace lost villages. Sadao had to max all his HQ just so he wouldn't drop ranks, even with the massive amount of internals he takes daily. The age of ToW has ended and this thread is full of members who see the writing on the wall and are desperately shouting into the void and grasping at straws trying to find even a glimmer of hope in a world they have already lost.

MehCooky

Reaction score
Morgan Freeman Voice:

"But it was not MehCooky who was being got."
1614558991196.png
Sorry it took me a few minutes to respond had to dig through all my other successful nuke reports on ToW from the last 24 hours

Deleted User - 848983838

to be fair they saved all their nukes and nobles for FIRE. so im sure they will brag about that some more while my support hits unhit on the FL for another week again

SwindlerBoy

Reaction score
Another desperate cry for attention.

And just to put some fact into Mehcookys story- -T- are 53 villages up since war began - is that it in 5 weeks? Surely a tribe who thinks they are some elite warriors and primed for a world win should be able to completely dismantle the TOW turtling noobs?

But that isn't fair. The vast majority of -T- are decent, and playing well, and the ops on us are a joy to play against to be honest - Mehcooky on the other hand and several others are hiding, putting 2 villages on a frontline and stacking them, posting reports of the odd farm being catted as his big achievement in this war -when the exact same has happened to him on the other hand.

We are all getting out of this what we expected at this time - please do not worry about out involvement in this war, good things come to those that wait.

Side 1:
Tribes: ToW, WT
Side 2:
Tribes: -TD-, -TI-, -TU-

Timeframe: 27/01/2021 00:00:00 to 01/03/2021 10:14:57

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 110
Difference: 53

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 791,785
Difference: 414,686

Last edited:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Boasting about landing a nuke is some B-grade chat. It's amazing that you are on TU's council, honestly.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Boasting about landing a nuke is some B-grade chat. It's amazing that you are on TU's council, honestly.

its no suprising tbh, thats how dead this game is now. that cookys considered for council.

and i agree TU has some alright players its there council thats full of shit :D. ecspecially cooky. guys talking so much yet hes never won a world and closest hes came from what i can see and was rimmed by a tribe i was in in the past, hes also doing all this talking while hes no where near frontline. why do you keep talking.

Also you keep mentioning we aint opped you? do you see the stats. what are you doing so well? with the attacks you do, you are up 50 villages on a tribe who were enemys 3 days before the first attack. and the only successfull OP was the first OP because we didn't know what players needed more help than others " learning process". on top of that your tribe is premade none of us knew each other before 117. But hey your amazing right premade tribe that can't break people who were enemys 3 days before you attacked.

imagine if i braught premade friends with me, on top of the TOW recruits who are making a fool of you :D. klenne knows my friends they rimmed him before. same as you mehcooky :eek:

the fact that mehcooky is council tells you everything about -T- as well lmao. if you got retards as council memebrs what do you expect to happen ;).

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TU were hoping to backstab their ally while they were fighting someone else - they are cowards whose word means nothing.

Instead they ended up with a 15mill non-premade rim tribe and have given us 10 different merge offers since. It's hilarious. Keep the offers coming bois

Last edited:

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
to be fair they saved all their nukes and nobles for FIRE. so im sure they will brag about that some more while my support hits unhit on the FL for another week again

You're doing it again, do as i say not as i do right? your tribe focused on VOD when you realised its easy villages. we just knew before hand " the joys of playing with there biggest member before"