TDD News - VVV I came, I saw, I lost the Roman Empire

theweeboy

lol well i got some people to talk on this forum. awesome...Secondly, im pretty serious about destroying u people. i will have to kill all u guys eventually anyways cause i know that there is no possible way u guys are gonna kill me...im too awesome for u ppl. but yea be ready cause once i come after you, just have in mind that ur not getting away...U WILL ALL DIE!! except for my tribe and Pks and twpch...hes in DFB. :)

DeletedUser

lol well i got some people to talk on this forum. awesome...Secondly, im pretty serious about destroying u people. i will have to kill all u guys eventually anyways cause i know that there is no possible way u guys are gonna kill me...im too awesome for u ppl. but yea be ready cause once i come after you, just have in mind that ur not getting away...U WILL ALL DIE!! except for my tribe and Pks and twpch...hes in DFB. :)
supermegaepic yawn.
Get lost already.

DeletedUser

Hexann is however close to us, looks like someone fun to pick on.

wigsplitter

ghostrider, did you get the support you asked for yet? which way are you going to try to expand, North or South. btw, good luck on that!

DeletedUser

ghostrider, did you get the support you asked for yet? which way are you going to try to expand, North or South. btw, good luck on that!
In his situation and location it might be difficult to expand.
I'm sure that its a lot easyer as a stupid leader of a nub tribe filled with inactives, and located far far far away from what could be a frontline.

DeletedUser

Im not expanding anywheres but outside of K59 so as to help VVV with other things. Dont worry ill stick around the area just for you :lol:

As for support. No no support from VVV or TSE. I did it on my own. With a lil help from the outside.

I just used the forum to keep the tribe updated on what was going on in my area

DeletedUser

I love you too :icon_redface::p

No love here for you.
You got what you wished. Freedom to do what you wanted, a fight for your life and a chance to hit the delete button.

Good work and i wish luck to you on the Dutch server.
Play there like you did here and you will be friendless on yet another world.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you know i play on the dutch server now eh? funny.
No love for me? Now i feel sad ..

For the record, I had and still have some friends on world 5, even though i don't play anymore.
I invite you to come over to world 46, if you want to beat the crap out of me again! :)

DeletedUser45475

i'm sorry you left roman empire was fun as long as it lasted even back in the days from Haita with Destino