TDD News - VVV I came, I saw, I lost the Roman Empire

DeletedUser

This just in, interupting our original story on VVV.
Damning new evidence gathered by TDD special forces from a SCI mobile command centre tells us the whole story of how the breakdown of the cold war between the Soviet VVV Union and SCImerica erupted full scale.

Nukes from SCImerica destined for DLapan ended up in Ukraine causing a Vojd to emerge after SCI leaders issued this map:

SCImerican Map of the World

Not wishing to admit their stupidity the wisest of all SCI thinktanks got together for damage control and came up after only two weeks with the genius answer..... To issue a war declaration against VVV.

Letting the axis off the hook this then caused Queen Sandarea to Run From Glory and join the PKazis where she had relatives.

Soviet VVV still not realising they were at war shut off resources to Ukraine for not being an active member of the union causing... only a Vojd left.

While the rest of the world laughs at this series of events the religious taco fanatics in the south are still wondering how to make a proper nuke.

In light of these findings TDD insist on the following:

VVV must acknowledge they are at war and nuke back.
VVV must double their annual tribute or lose more of the empire to the barbs.
SCI must come out of the closet and admit they can´t draw maps.

Failure to meet these minimum requirements will result in harsh sanctions on nuke destinations.

The question remains. Can the VVV union hold onto the eastern block?
TDD news Chingis Khan reporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, activity in the externals.
And from players actually still playing W5.
Impressive.

I'm now waiting for DE to come back from the ashes.
Again.

I would also like to make an adjustment. We did not LOSE The Roman Empire. His villages are just being reallocated.
Other than a small cluster in K85, all villages will have been bestowed to others more deserving.

I'm sure there will be lots of excitement for PK's latest recruit. He will finally have his own sandbox to play in with his 800 plus nobles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The UN once again gains ground without sanctions.

While nuke destinations were not diverted nukes were banned from deployment in the ghetto where big bright red buttons are too much of a temptation to touch for some.

Join us on next weeks TDD News - Dead Fuzzy Bunnies, Mixmaholsis
Hear it here first.

DeletedUser

Hello Chingis,

It is nice to see old faces ;)
Funny thread and map. After being in Ukraine I was in USA than Canada now USA for a moment. So, I see SCIOVA is no more :) Almost all gone.

theweeboy

The UN once again gains ground without sanctions.

While nuke destinations were not diverted nukes were banned from deployment in the ghetto where big bright red buttons are too much of a temptation to touch for some.

Join us on next weeks TDD News - Dead Fuzzy Bunnies, Mixmaholsis
Hear it here first.

i will kill you if u ever say anything bad about DFB!! and yes i play on w5 as hexenn..