TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser

New tribe, same ethics. Lose some villages, get the boot.

Guess they really want to save those war stats they've been bragging about for the past few weeks so that everyday doesn't start looking like yesterday.(20-9 in T.D.E's favour)

http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.php?page=player&id=7451445

He was inactive and wasn't doing anything against the attacks. He had essentially just given up. Why would you leave in your tribe a player who fails to even defend his own account?

DeletedUser

He was inactive and wasn't doing anything against the attacks. He had essentially just given up. Why would you leave in your tribe a player who fails to even defend his own account?

Inactives? he did post me every day :) defend his own account? this is tribalwars, there the stronger in the tribe help the weak, easy like that..

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Inactives? he did post me every day :) defend his own account? this is tribalwars, there the stronger in the tribe help the weak, easy like that..

//King Dragon

Your posts are so full of bullshit I'm questioning whether it's worth responding to them... but for the sake of accuracy, I guess it's necessary.
Inactivity... in my book not defending and not responding to the mails of your leadership counts. Whether he mailed you or not makes no difference, though I suspect you exaggerated that at least a little bit.
Maybe in your tribe the strong help the weak. In our tribe the weak get dismissed because we don't have time for them. If you can't contribute to the war, whether it be attacking, defending, contributing support, or whatever... then you have no place in it.
If you're saying we should keep him as a meatshield, meatshields are overrated; you'll still be using nobles on him even though he's not in the tribe anymore, so why keep him here?

DeletedUser80195

Endgame was a process that began right after the RX mass deletion.

, raid and nob fight against T.D.E and loste alot, now they kick out some and fix a new tribe

Dont flatter yourself

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is only 2 influential tribes on this world.... So there was only 2 possible reasons for Jager to post what he posted -

1 - To annoy A-21 members and thus spur them on in their efforts against T.D.E.

or

2 - For lol's to provoke a reaction on a dead worlds forum.

I think he accomplished what he set out to accomplish.

Obama%20Mission%20Accomplished.jpg

DeletedUser

Sure A-21 kick player that lose villages, how should they explane that they new "super dumper tribe" lose villages? :)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser80195

To be honest Per...once I though more highly of you.

Now you just annoy me.

Nilla you are now my new buddy... Ill lay off you on the externals.

Per you make no sense, you are like a little spoiled kindergarten kid that just wont get his way.

The end game goal was to end this world before its time.

Be it by a loss or a win and we do not intend to loose so please shut the hell up and play.

DeletedUser68153

New tribe, same ethics. Lose some villages, get the boot.

Guess they really want to save those war stats they've been bragging about for the past few weeks so that everyday doesn't start looking like yesterday.(20-9 in T.D.E's favour)

http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.php?page=player&id=7451445

Trust me it wont happen like that, it will go more along the lines of today

Side 1:
Tribes: A-21
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 54
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 4
Difference: 22

chart

DeletedUser

Sure A-21 kick player that lose villages, how should they explane that they new "super dumper tribe" lose villages? :)

//King Dragon

All I know is I wanna be in the "super dumper tribe". That sounds awesome!!!

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser80195

Woohoo! I have an informant in A-21!

You know misinformation is more deadly than valuable intel.

Check the historical s, Sir 8 a Nuke (Sir eat my shorts) spied on us and look at what that got him.

Mate I just said you weren't annoying in public.

It was only a comparison to PER.

DeletedUser

mmm, nice grown up conversation here guys...

At least they are having some harmless fun.

I've a question for everyone... What is the purpose of 24 hour stats, I'd have thought this far into a world, people would have realized they truly are a meaningless indication of anything? Especially at this stage where wars last months. Anyone can spin anything, anyway they like if they keep the sampling small enough. Hell, even I'm a champion runner, if I compare myself to the people in my home, but if I go outside of it, it's quite a different story.

velibor

At least they are having some harmless fun.

I've a question for everyone... What is the purpose of 24 hour stats, I'd have thought this far into a world, people would have realized they truly are a meaningless indication of anything? Especially at this stage where wars last months. Anyone can spin anything, anyway they like if they keep the sampling small enough. Hell, even I'm a champion runner, if I compare myself to the people in my home, but if I go outside of it, it's quite a different story.

Thats true ;) i stick his head down the toilet and take his lunch money every chance i get