TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser

I will answer that question with another question.
How can you win this war if you are unable to take more villages off of us than we are gaining off of you.?

If you put it down to the very basics.

We are taking more villages off of T.D.E
T.D.E are taking more villages that are outside the war..

T.D.E Taking villages that are not A-21 is definitely not gonna win them the war.
A-21 Taking villages off the T.D.E however can win the war.

Eventually T.D.E will run out of easy targets again, unless they want to noble every other 1.5K barb around them as well.
When that time comes and theres nothing else to take and you are unable to match A-21 in combat, I am pretty sure KD will try recruit as desperately as he did towards the end of the last war, Only this time nobody will fall for it, And we will watch the dragon empire collapse.

-James

DeletedUser

Eventually T.D.E will run out of easy targets again, unless they want to noble every other 1.5K barb around them as well.

Haha you almost make it sound like they won't do that. Good one :lol:

But seriously @Yellow Dragon's post; In a war situation isn't that known as retreating? Losing your own ground left right and centre, so instead of trying to reclaim it/take your opponents ground you just relocate?
I understand 'relocating' isn't exactly possible with the current map, but the principle stands.

DeletedUser74702

Seriously, I do not understand how you can win this war?
If you look at the total number of captured villages, you have taken around 600 for the past seven days, and we have around 830, so if all those villages you took over was our villages and we have not taken any of you, they are still that we go with the 200 plus villages every week.

//Yellow

That's what it looks like to me, Jokez is maybe doing some nobling but for the most part just nobling more than they get nobled off of them to keep a lead inpoints. :icon_biggrin:

Memories? :)

DeletedUser

If you look at the total number of captured villages, you have taken around 600 for the past seven days, and we have around 830, so if all those villages you took over was our villages and we have not taken any of you, they are still that we go with the 200 plus villages every week.

//Yellow

To quote the honorable Representative Barney Frank:
On what planet do you spend most of your time?

DeletedUser68153

//Yellow

How long will targets out of A-21 exist? eventually you wont be able to run. then maybe this'll be more fun

DeletedUser

So NOB! failed as i see , they were a bunch of good lads and one of the best players ever (old crew the others I dunn know sry guys ), sry if I'm spaming I just loged onto the forums after a half a year hoping to find my crew closing the server , those who are still here from all old crews I just wanted to say hi and then wanish back to studies :D

DeletedUser

Minder - nice to see you around mate. You've got my Skype - feel free to contact me if you feel that TW itch again :)

DeletedUser

Can we get an update?

A-21 is still winning by a wide margin, though I believe the stats have been improving in TDE's favor in the past week or so. Long way to go for us to even it up, and a long way to go till either side wins. :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:
Tribes: A-21
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 706
Side 2: 1,240
Difference: 534
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6,236,336
Side 2: 11,522,484
Difference: 5,286,148
chart

DeletedUser

War update.

TDE has broken the 1000 villas conquered mark! 2600 villas have been echanged between each tribe. It only took 2 years, but this world has quite an active war on its hands. Very different then RAID VS TDE or TDE VS NOB! :)

As far as overall stats, things haven't changed too much since the last update. A-21 has pulled away a little:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Side 1: 1,010
Side 2: 1,607
Difference: 597
chart

Side 1: 9,104,650
Side 2: 14,965,191
Difference: 5,860,541
chart

Notable events in the past week or so:

SolidJP09 -1,093,500
Chunderboy9uk -496,307
Big Brother House -706,130

rooki7

Long time KD stopped his daily stats, so here's last week :

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 769
Side 2: 497
Difference: 272

chart

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 99
Difference: 136

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,294,364
Side 2: 4,321,685
Difference: 972,679

chart

Side 1: 2,213,033
Side 2: 954,427
Difference: 1,258,606

chart

rooki7

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 8
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 478,656
Side 2: 77,303
Difference: 401,353

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 4,122
Side 2: 1,976
Difference: 2,146

chart

Side 1: 38,704,756
Side 2: 18,213,295
Difference: 20,491,461

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,465
Side 2: 197
Difference: 1,268

chart

Side 1: 13,891,232
Side 2: 1,877,938
Difference: 12,013,294

chart

-James

rooki7

//Yellow

You must start to have the answer of your question no ?

As for stats, A-21 took the first rank (Points of the best 40 player) a few weeks ago.
Last week we took n°1 rank in total point and villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i see mass nobling from A-21 on the north border...at beginning(before merging with NOB!) there was quite concerning :icon_rolleyes:

ah well i just hope cer-berus will not leave TDE coz it will be no fun then :icon_cool:

go go go more nobling don't be lazy :axemen:
good luck to both :spear: