TDE/A-21 Stats:

DeletedUser

So, does anyone from TDE want to comment on our 2500 war cap lead?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: A-21
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,954
Side 2: 31,228
Difference: 18,274

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,518
Side 2: 1,980
Difference: 2,538

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 109,217,430
Side 2: 236,647,394
Difference: 127,429,964

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,408,390
Side 2: 18,250,258
Difference: 24,158,132

chart
[/spoil]

Oh, wait, you're all inactive, that's right. Or too busy running away, like in Monty Python.

DeletedUser

See, we have fun over in A21, you should let your villages join us. :icon_twisted:
I have tons of fun. Don't you remember from other chats, I'm great at talking to myself!

And bring it, Wolf Man. :axemen::axemen::axemen:
:xmas cool:

DeletedUser

Good job... kicking a bunch of inactives asses must feel rewarding. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Agreed. KD and QD and go F themselves. They screwed us over big time.

I always was planning on betraying them one day... I guess they robbed me of that fun.

DeletedUser

Agreed. KD and QD and go F themselves. They screwed us over big time.

I always was planning on betraying them one day... I guess they robbed me of that fun.

Just like you betrayed the tribe before that?

Also the players we attacked went inactive after we attacked them.

Thats war some get attacked and quit and some stick it out and recover.

Anyway I have more respect for players that go inactive than the ones that switch sides when they start losing.

-James

-James

rooki7

Good job... kicking a bunch of inactives asses must feel rewarding. :icon_neutral:

lol you have a short memory no ?

Please remember :

Ru4x was killing TA.
Many Ru4x players decided to stop playing and to leave on a victory.

Raid (that also had inactivity problems) took in the remains of Ru4x and many inactives accounts.
Half of our frontline with you were inactives or sat account (for example i had all time 3 to 8 account to sat).

Raid declared on TDE (joker telling KD didn't respect agreement and same for KD about joker).

You were proud to "win" the war, which meant you were eating like us our inactives.

Nob who also had big inactivity problems joined the fight on Raid side.

Nob and Raid merged in A21 leaving behind inactives and filling up account with some of the Ru4x players coming back.
You were also mostly active at the time you even recruited some Nob players.

So it was actives against active.
You were number 1 in points (40 best and total) and in village number.

You began loosing, stats were more and more against you and you lost much more ground than you manage to win.

Your tribe is now inactive because they got rimmed or they didn't believe victory were still possible.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol you have a short memory no ?

Please remember :

Ru4x was killing TA.
Many Ru4x players decided to stop playing and to leave on a victory.

Raid (that also had inactivity problems) took in the remains of Ru4x and many inactives accounts.
Half of our frontline with you were inactives or sat account (for example i had all time 3 to 8 account to sat).

Raid declared on TDE (joker telling KD didn't respect agreement and same for KD about joker).

You were proud to "win" the war, which meant you were eating like us our inactives.

Nob who also had big inactivity problems joined the fight on Raid side.

Nob and Raid merged in A21 leaving behind inactives and filling up account with some of the Ru4x players coming back.
You were also mostly active at the time you even recruited some Nob players.

So it was actives against active.
You were number 1 in points (40 best and total) and in village number.

You began loosing, stats were more and more against you and you lost much more ground than you manage to win.

Your tribe is now inactive because they got rimmed or they didn't believe victory were still possible.

Before KD and QD left, you guys were ahead by what, 400-500? So yes, winning the war but lets face it, no where close to winning the world. K24 and K34 for instance are big frontlines K's. Even with your heavy increase in villas in those K's, you haven't conquered them. KD and QD leaving also didn't have anything to do with the stats. They left, and that was basically the world. They led TDE, and had 2 of the biggest accounts in the tribe. By the time TDE realized they weren't coming back, the stats were crap and the domino effect began or in some others cases RL took over.

A-21 has won this world... but I see no glory in it. Maybe this is how TW is in general, but you outlasted us. Congrats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just like you betrayed the tribe before that?-James

MASK? They imploded and the tribe members /neighbors near me up and quit. I wouldn't call that betraying but whatever.

Anyway I have more respect for players that go inactive than the ones that switch sides when they start losing.

-James

-James

Actually my desire to betray them had nothing to do with the thought process of "oh no we're losing, I should switch sides". If we had won the world I thought it would be fun to leave the tribe just before we won and attack them. But, that won't be happening now, in more ways then one :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

rooki7

Before KD and QD leaving we were ahead of 1000.
After several month even with cerb gaining some ground you didn't manage to catch us.

We took back big ground of ex Nob turncoats and yes ground in k24 & 34.

Players quitting it happens everytime : for example skullchrash on our side (top 8 i think) deleted without giving any reason, joker our leader had to stop because personal problems...
Leaders departure is only an excuse, you had the sits of their accounts and barons to keep up the fight but they didn't managed to do it that all.

For exemple we've eaten Deesse in k34, she was active, all her neighbor were too but she got no close support only a few long range.
It was like if the other tde members didn't cared their new queen was loosing vills next to them.

But well that doesn't change one fact :
You blame us for winning against inactives when a few month before you guys were proud to eat ours.

Last edited: