TDE Devils

DeletedUser

just one question, round when did Devils launch on NOB? as precisely as possible, thanks.

DeletedUser

what ever they did diplomatically dosen't count as act of war.

ur the ones who started it, no point on denying it.

DeletedUser

Lol, since when you are the one deciding what is the act of war and whats not.

DeletedUser78112

this game has nothing to do with RL o_O
TDE hav launched on one of our players made an epic fail of it also i must say:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a really over-rated statement of events.

Before everyone goes rushing off in excitement expecting a clash of Titans or whatever, lets get this into context.

TDE have been testing the water to see what they can get away with in NOB!!s new cluster in the East. Not surprising - I'd be doing exactly the same thing if I were in their position. TDE have also been testing out other tribes on the diplomatic front to see if there is enough mutual trust out there for a group of tribes to get together and gangbang NOB!! Again, nothing surprising about that. (Nor is it surprising that NOB!! have seen copies of many of those messages - this is TW and, lets face it, none of the large tribes can ever really trust another 100%).

Now lets look at what has actually happened. NOB!! players over in the East have seen how in past wars, TDE players have sort to encroach on an opposing tribes territory in order to be able to subsequently support attacks with short-range nobles. Nothing new in that, it's an obvious and well used strategy. Even players of my small and insignificant size use it. So how do they react? The same way as anyone who plays TribalWars not TribalHugs: they've attacked the offending villas.

So what? Well we'll see hundreds of fakes flying in all directions for a day or two and we'll have a 7 day wonder on the forums as those on the edges get all excited about what's happening, but my prediction is that in a week's time the stats (if anyone thinks this is a big enough event to be worth recording) will show precious little difference to the villa count on either 'side'.

NOB!!'s recent expansion has changed the geography of W39 a bit. What we're seeing now is a few minor tremors as two tectonic plates rub against each other; despite Hollywood's attempts to tell us otherwise, that doesn't neccessarily mean there will be a tsunami.

DeletedUser

woah, never thought i would see anything in objective perspective from NOB!!, thanks.^^

DeletedUser78112

and that makes u.. a bot or something?

in real life theres more ways to define war, but in tw war strickly starts from the moment someone launches at the other.

still, ur the ones who launched first.

do you think your good hiding behind an account name that you wont even tell :icon_wink:

Ahmen

Getting back to purpose of forum ... Same Leadership, same tribe , same actions . Thoughts ? .... Ahmen would suppose , they are trying to make this world exciting again . Not !!!! Time is the only answer ..... Villages ARE best taken when moving North :icon_wink:

This message is not approved by MASK , it's affiliates , or any other intenties that cater to or support the advancement of flying reptiles of any kind !