TDE/NOB!! Merger

velibor

Pretty interesting topic :) dont think any of it was faked...looks like nobs choice to go after TDE instead of teaming up with them was the right one afterall :) i mean TDE did beat them pretty bad in the past (just watching the beating kinda made me embarassed for getting beat by nob XD)...same woulda happened if they eliminated raid first ;D

Bump

Last edited:

DeletedUser80195

JL I do believe you are too good to be associated with TDE or Per say Devils.....get it PER say?

Somethings never changes. It seems to me that this forum only can come to life when they get the opportunity to flame someone (TDE, Lumo, Velibor etc.)

That is the reason I stopped logging in here and maybe thats why the forums are dead, Rohan..

Sweetie is this your way of saying you miss me?

Flaming someone is just so much fun you should try it...no not really.
I'm still yet to light the torch on this forum as there is still a situation that I need to assess personally.

On a serious note KD if I were you I would go get my head checked.
I genuinely feel you have a problem, you my friend are what the call a Pathological Liar.
you seem to possess all the symptoms associated with one.

I would have to agree. Stories do have a way of being changed and avoided.

Please KD or any member other than JL willing to represent TDE's honor, integrity and save face,

enlighten us.

I have read through the majority of the responses and all I can see occurring is NOB!! and RAID personalities working together with an increased dislike of TDE.

A common enemy did bring you back to world 39 for one last fight Lumo at one point.

As much of a disappointment that that turned out to be.

DeletedUser

Please KD or any member other than JL willing to represent TDE's honor, integrity and save face, enlighten us.

Whats there to defend? KD said NOB!! members gave him support, and Red called him a liar... Until KD lets me sit him, I don't think I can defend what I don't know.

Still going on then ......lol

Your name is so familiar... were you in LOST/MASK? Oakenshea, is that you?

DeletedUser

You know i was Nilla me ole mate, played oak account for a long time , me you ,kc and others fought KD for a while.

DeletedUser

Eh. Love Becs, but she's Becs and I'm still surprised they didn't quit/delete a year ago. Always were the odd man and woman out, even in NMS.

DeletedUser

redfernj you are only angry becuse on of "your" top player want to join us :) no worried RAID will have a place for you :)

And for some other NOB, you got mail ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser97220

"sorry just had 100 sir RH fakes to tag"

Haha :)

Do you need more???:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

KD:

Your plot failed. This thread failed.

Six words. No need to add more.

DeletedUser

sixth word is forbidden to be mentioned in forums...i give you a tip...its related to toilet

the dragyness

Eh, it's nothing but boring, edited emails... I was hoping for some nudies at least...