TEA party in K54?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm fed up going through conversations to prove you guys wrong. Sigh.

This speaks for itself.
d99a27cc8175e6fdfa449b9170a04c2f.png

omg much surprise attack. Very surprise.
0ef8e46d14648c081aafb19e9bffb903.png

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
'Make K44 Great Again'

We're going to build a wall people. A wall that will run through the whole of the K44/54 border. And whose going to pay for it?

TEA!!

And if they don't? Well. The wall just got 10 ft taller.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119946

And I'm just sitting here

Attachments

• Popcorn.gif
    Popcorn.gif
    754.7 KB · Views: 5

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait, so TEA don't do diplomacy... But in the next post, you show WET bringing a NAP with TEA to an end (nice to see it done properly - take note, all).

Are you sure you didn't have a NAP with PSSST! and weren't able to show the class of Rayearth/WET in ending it with 24 hours notice? :)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wait, so TEA don't do diplomacy... But in the next post, you show WET bringing a NAP with TEA to an end (nice to see it done properly - take note, all).

Are you sure you didn't have a NAP with PSSST! and weren't able to show the class of Rayearth/WET in ending it with 24 hours notice? :)

We currently have no diplomacy. We've done other diplomacy previously on this world. All carried out, giving appropriate notice as outlined in the initial agreement. This is TW basics. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser119956

It's just a little telling that you post in the atmo pnp with this holier-than-thou attitude about how if anyone left your tribe, you'd make sure everybody knew how much of a snake they were. Then when an actual snake gives you info on troop movements/stacks and betrays their tribe to join you, you just deflect left and right. You can say it was atmo's fault for not keeping his people loyal, but the fact remains that you could've just said "no" when Maelyss came to you. It doesn't matter if BumbleBee came to you before that. It doesn't matter that SoCivil was recruited in your "area". Look I don't have all the info, but it sounds like you're justifying the exact same thing you claimed to denounce. I guess it's fine when it's working to your benefit.

Anyone who leaves Tea will be getting told how shit they truly were. I'm only being nice ig because I have to. I'm normally real hateful

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We currently have no diplomacy. We've done other diplomacy previously on this world. All carried out, giving appropriate notice as outlined in the initial agreement. This is TW basics. Get over yourself.

Oh, okay. It's clear now! You were talking about the future when you stated on Thursday that your tribe had no diplomacy. :)

No biggy.

Of course you would go for PSSST! for recruiting in your territory. No issues there. Just picking up on that there web of lies, which you are well entitled to spin.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh, okay. It's clear now! You were talking about the future when you stated on Thursday that your tribe had no diplomacy. :)

No biggy.

Of course you would go for PSSST! for recruiting in your territory. No issues there. Just picking up on that there web of lies, which you are well entitled to spin.

I was talking about the present. Diplomacy with WET was established on the Friday. So as I stated on Thursday, we had no diplomacy at the time. Thanks for trying.

atmospherecf

Just to remind you. PSSST! is still standing strong in K44 border. You need to bring more players up here to battle us.

1x Supporter of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as a supporter.

Best result: on 06.11.2016 (10.545 units)

77.929 / 77.929
77.929 / 77.929
You're in the lead! The next best player has 27.496. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

I'm here to defend my tribe till the end of time :)

DeletedUser

Jake is only a tough guy when hes got a big tribe to hide behind

DeletedUser119918

PSST! so small and still standing quite cool, they are fighting in group so TEA should not take this easy

soCivil

IMG_2180.jpg I would just like to say PSSST! Is putting up one hell of a fight.
Thanks to the tribal leadership and everyone loyal to Misfits

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
View attachment 327 I would just like to say PSSST! Is putting up one hell of a fight.
Thanks to the tribal leadership and everyone loyal to Misfits
Yeah congrats to Misfits. Your Duke recruited SoCivil even though he was inside TEA's backlines and decided to waste all of Misfits' defense in attempts to hold a bleeding account... :rolleyes: You all are right Atmos is one hell of a duke o_O