TEA party in K54?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
91bf1a1d528fef46efa010cdefba4905.png

Yeah being butchered like TEA Nobles.

d9cea523817df2c2ac45d7d760546bf5.png

Think this is quite funny , How long will it take TEA to have me rimmed ?

Sam

DeletedUser93954

Being #1 in ODD isn't something to be proud of UNLESS you noble villages off of the people who're hitting you. Which I'm pretty sure you're not doing.

Mithrae

Being #1 in ODD isn't something to be proud of UNLESS you noble villages off of the people who're hitting you. Which I'm pretty sure you're not doing.

In fairness, it's something to be proud of if he's not losing enough villages to justify the cost. And by the looks of it, his net village losses were zero at 2016-11-16 09:50:59 and one at 2016-11-16 09:59:59.

Understandable though the reasons for that fellow's dismissal may have been, from an outsider's perspective it does look as though the forced internalling is not exactly going to plan - and potentially is slowing growth for those nearby TEA members.

DeletedUser

In fairness, it's something to be proud of if he's not losing enough villages to justify the cost. And by the looks of it, his net village losses were zero at 2016-11-16 09:50:59 and one at 2016-11-16 09:59:59.

Understandable though the reasons for that fellow's dismissal may have been, from an outsider's perspective it does look as though the forced internalling is not exactly going to plan - and potentially is slowing growth for those nearby TEA members.
Well the reason it is not going according to plan is because the people (like me) who were told to hit him, only had a 3-4 hour notice before we were told to start hitting....not even long enough to build close range trains. But that is in the past, ;)

Mithrae

I think you need to change your avatar, Daredeviler. It's seriously bad for my waistline :(

Maybe some healthy spaghetti instead?

DeletedUser117534

Can anyone confirm a rumour that TEA has lost 11 trains on PSSST! this week and a lot more nukes. As a result only one village was taken.

If that's true TEA is not doing very well.

DeletedUser93954

Can anyone confirm a rumour that TEA has lost 11 trains on PSSST! this week and a lot more nukes. As a result only one village was taken.

If that's true TEA is not doing very well.
This week? Not true at all, this week we just tried to clear stacks that Incoming Impact had.

atmospherecf

I can't believe this thread is still active.. I'm just going to say we've all had a busy week :p

arabela

Incoming Impact aka. Sam is an old friend and I know he is very skilled, active and dedicated player.

It is unfortunate that we had to come to this and we knew this wont be easy. I doubt anybody in TEA bragged that this will be an easy mission.
An active and skilled player having support from another tribe and with a position that is not rly in our favour either is not so easy to break.

Anyway, I must congrat Sam for a very good effort and ofc those players that helped him keeping account active (the other Sam...and idk who is there more). You guys did very well defending ...good job!

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Milestone achievements
milestone_bash_points.png

Field Master (Level 2)
You were the first to defeat 5.000.000 units.

Wanted to say thank you to all of TEA for allowing me to get this award.

I would also like to thank my tribe WET for always being there and helping me out when needed.

The Incoming Impact Team is made up of 3 very good players and I am proud to be part of it. It really is a shame that I had to fight my tribe but this has been very fun for me.

Anyway thanks

Sam
Go to the Hall of Fame