TEA party in K54?

DeletedUser118344

WET deciding to NAP TEA in current situation makes me laugh really. I think TEA is tired of the negative comments on their Psst Op and want to concentrate only on that front. Or is it that they do not have much left to be sent at Incoming Impact. :D

I wonder if this is the cause for some tribe changes in WET.
WET.png

DeletedUser117534

Nov 25
05:45 The tribe now has a NAP with TEA.

WOW TEA your so lucky this leadership has no idea whats going on.

Sam

dred_2.gif

It is sad to see Dread Doctors leaving WET but what do you expect if after few days of fighting WET decided to hug and sign a NAP with TEA. So strange to sign a NAP after inviting Incoming Impact. Does it mean he was the price for the NAP to be now internalled?

Good luck to you Dread and Incoming Impact.

Capture_dread.gif

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dred_2.gif

It is sad to see Dread Doctors leaving WET but what do you expect if after few days of fighting WET decided to hug and sign a NAP with TEA. So strange to sign a NAP after inviting Incoming Impact. Does it mean he was the price for the NAP to be now internalled?

Good luck to you Dread and Incoming Impact.

Capture_dread.gif

Sorry, just to correct your post -- Dread Doctors seems to have destroyed pahii over a period of 5 days, and your image is just the recap attempts.

No comment either way on the subject, really. A little confused as to why WET would want a NAP again.

694297f4927b2c637ec9ad69936c8d7e.png

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WET deciding to NAP TEA in current situation makes me laugh really. I think TEA is tired of the negative comments on their Psst Op and want to concentrate only on that front. Or is it that they do not have much left to be sent at Incoming Impact. :D

I wonder if this is the cause for some tribe changes in WET.
So ill informed. Amazed to see people not understand the basic dynamics of this game or the logic/reasoning behind moves as they unfold. It is very much a controlled environment TEA are operating in without many variables, beyond what we know will happen. I'm sorry I can't shed more light and it's something that frustrates me as a leader, but I'm sure you'll eventually understand, hopefully.

Until any of you actually obtain solid information, keep guessing and working off rumors. Exciting times ahead.

DeletedUser118344

So ill informed. Amazed to see people not understand the basic dynamics of this game or the logic/reasoning behind moves as they unfold. It is very much a controlled environment TEA are operating in without many variables, beyond what we know will happen. I'm sorry I can't shed more light and it's something that frustrates me as a leader, but I'm sure you'll eventually understand, hopefully.

Until any of you actually obtain solid information, keep guessing and working off rumors. Exciting times ahead.

You just said all this because you had to say something. I would prefer waiting for your "exciting times ahead" remark. We all will hope that you will have something substantial to say. Something which makes sense to us and is not frustrating for you as a Leader.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
You just said all this because you had to say something. I would prefer waiting for your "exciting times ahead" remark. We all will hope that you will have something substantial to say. Something which makes sense to us and is not frustrating for you as a Leader.
So.. I have been quite busy doing a lot for TEA ingame. Seems people who are bored are spreading false rumors, while people who are dumb and gullible are accepting them as facts... Whatever, these externals are a waste of time right now. I will let you know when something interesting happens down here. It won't be frustrating for anyone in TEA.

DeletedUser118986

So.. I have been quite busy doing a lot for TEA ingame. Seems people who are bored are spreading false rumors, while people who are dumb and gullible are accepting them as facts... Whatever, these externals are a waste of time right now. I will let you know when something interesting happens down here. It won't be frustrating for anyone in TEA.

Internalling is a lot of work, yes. And are you sure nothing else will be frustrating for TEA?

DeletedUser119932

I know I'm not allowed to argue at all on the externals, but I'm getting internalled anyway and I'm about to quit, so f--- it, don't like this response at all.

Just doesn't seem like he was too wrong to me by what you just said.

"It is very much a controlled environment TEA are operating in without many variables, beyond what we know will happen."
NAP WET with the knowledge Incoming Impact would not be staying in the tribe so he doesn't have any support. Or are you saying that him not being covered by this nap not a part of your control? That seemed like the main point of his comment that wasn't a baseless assumption.

Last edited by a moderator:

xman182

Pathetic. Get over yourself. Thanks for trying. <insert other

Sorry, just to correct your post -- Dread Doctors seems to have destroyed pahii over a period of 5 days, and your image is just the recap attempts.

Name: pahii
Tribe: TEA
Villages: 9
OD Rank: 2. (2,964,844 score)
OD Attack Rank: 36. (446,565 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2. (2,501,312 score)

Name: Dread Doctors
Villages: 28
OD Rank: 44 .(784,117 score)
OD Attack Rank: 40. (440,712 score)
OD Defense Rank:
161. (155,714 score)

Seems to have been a huge effort from more than just Dread Doctors

DeletedUser119950

Oh boy oh boy does TEA every time they move to new direction take players from biggest tribe residing there oh lol. I guess war is out of option in most cases. I wonder when you guys will take few players from FARM :D

i play dirty

Oh boy oh boy does TEA every time they move to new direction take players from biggest tribe residing there oh lol. I guess war is out of option in most cases. I wonder when you guys will take few players from FARM :D

They are too busy losing nukes to Q-est right now