TEA will win W90

• Thread starter DeletedUser119759
  • Start date

Jelly Beans

okay...My point is: Why say that? what did I say that makes you say I need to learn how to internet lol

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
The Sweaty Al Dab

2a8ad5f9e1cc34703317a39d7759da79.png

#RIPAlsTeaVLogs
#TreXVLogsNextPlz
#Hasn'tTrexAlwaysBeenLeading

No matter how personal people get. Good luck with RL Al, this is just a game.

Last edited:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
It's always been up to TreX to pretty much solo carry TEA if they are capable of it from a leadership standpoint. So this pretty much makes no odds.
I would like to say no DA... TEA will not win because of TreX carrying TEA. We have always had a tremendous group effort here in TEA and we will continue giving all we got, whilst keeping in mind we all do have jobs, lifes, family and friends that take time out of this game.

#RIPAlsTeaVLogs
#TreXVLogsNextPlz
#Hasn'tTrexAlwaysBeenLeading

No matter how personal people get. Good luck with RL Al, this is just a game.
Bill I certainly won't be doing a vlog just so you and all your clowns can mock it. You and your friends have been the ones who have taken a personal stance against us since w83 not the otherway around. I have spoken to you twice and from those calls you should realize that this game isn't everything to some. Just relax, sit back, and watch how this world plays out.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Bill I certainly won't be doing a vlog just so you and all your clowns can mock it. You and your friends have been the ones who have taken a personal stance against us since w83 not the otherway around. I have spoken to you twice and from those calls you should realize that this game isn't everything to some. Just relax, sit back, and watch how this world plays out.

I actually enjoy VLogs, it's more than what I do and a complete and great change for TW. I enjoyed atmos and then Al's. It's what makes this game good imo.

I haven't taken a personal stance on anyone. This is a game, and I see it as a game. I carry no emotion to TW (If I lose, then it's another loss to add to the many worlds on my list. Or if someone gets personal with me, let them.). If you are referring to the W83 dec, then go ahead. I am still friends with people that were in Blue and now Tea. From those two calls I have always been friendly, even my VCs with Al.

DeletedUser

I would like to say no DA... TEA will not win because of TreX carrying TEA. We have always had a tremendous group effort here in TEA and we will continue giving all we got, whilst keeping in mind we all do have jobs, lifes, family and friends that take time out of this game.

Every good team needs a brain behind it. Far too many good teams on paper that run around like headless chickens nowadays.

Not everyone can really pull off vlogs. I can't do vlogs and voice chats in general really because I stutter heavily, blank out and go on random tangents when I speak and generally just don't have the charisma for it (whether I have the charisma for text is another question but at least it is better than speaking). It is much better for me to convey my opinions in text whenever possible. I'd imagine it similar for others, in essence just play to your strengths.

DeletedUser51390

So let me get this straight...... Murph joined p-w to help coordinate in the east and such. Then Tea recruits players in the east....coordination is going to be so much better im sure

atmospherecf

Murph, will initiate order "66" ......basically informing all P-W members to give up all their accounts so TEA can eat them and make better use of their villages...

Trex aka anakin skywalker; how you dare you slay the youngling jedi's... You will pay for this!

Jelly Beans

Do you people even watch what actually happens in this world or do you only see what you want to?

Inactives get eaten and the world keeps going..or have none of you ever had to internal an inactive account before? :confused:

DeletedUser119974

Tea will win w90!

They are pretty insane,good warrior !

DeletedUser119974

brrrrrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• b5f9c3c7e83fb3dea0c2b8aff48f946f.jpg
    b5f9c3c7e83fb3dea0c2b8aff48f946f.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14