Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

o.m.g. wfman. suuuuuch a spammer.

AMAGAD SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markasspam.jpg

DeletedUser

jeez, some ego you have there. Always has to be about you. You claim {Hi} is egotistical, have you seen how many posts YOU have in this thread? like... 10 times more than they do. Its no wonder no-one respects knock when they let clowns like you in.

DeletedUser

Petnquaranlor
Elder Moderator w56-60
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 00:45

like i said, i pm'd both humble an this guy, well activity shows hes been on, so how bout u shut up unless u have actual facts that there busy and not lazy

u moron

typical of u to avoid the person who has wished sumone dead an to flame me, prob a hug member, wud be typical of a hug member tbh, low, scum, no morals, low level ppl, untrustworthy scum of the earth just like urself, then again u do lead by example so gratz

willing to bet i get infracted quicker for this then it has for mods to reply/infract/remove his death wish post

I apologise for the fact that we can't be here 24/7, and I'm sorry that I was online and didn't notice your PM. I'm currently in the middle of moving house, preparing for job interviews and generally trying to balance everything else that my life currently entails.

Regarding this topic, I see it's degenerated into spam. If anyone has good reason for it to be opened again, feel free to contact me. Otherwise, this topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.