Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You continue with the lie. So, are you a real liar?
Just got this from Jab:

[......] on 26.10.2011 at 13:14
Thanks Quote
At present unknown has been banned for offering free premium points in exchange for morale bashing I have no idea if it permanent or what his punishment will be...

It's easy fake-able, isn't it? :lol:

Well let me see, twstats or a 'quote'.. hard to decide which is more reliable. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Way to go HuGgy....not really sure why this guys throwing a bitch fit. Its the kind of stuff i do to people when i used to play :) keep up the good work.
really dont understand why people moan about underhand tactics in a war game. me loves the underhand way. it also shows that tw is very similar to real life in the way that if you want to get anywhere then you must cheat and steal your way to the top, you must be ruthless or hope your freinds are in your place. being nice gets you no where--capitalism 101 right there

DeletedUser

I was being serious guys.

Way to go HuGgy....not really sure why this guys throwing a bitch fit. Its the kind of stuff i do to people when i used to play :) keep up the good work.
really dont understand why people moan about underhand tactics in a war game. me loves the underhand way. it also shows that tw is very similar to real life in the way that if you want to get anywhere then you must cheat and steal your way to the top, you must be ruthless or hope your freinds are in your place. being nice gets you no where--capitalism 101 right there

+1

DeletedUser96707

@vegascardnut

You started so well, so why pollute your message with a ton of bad language and ... other stuff?

DeletedUser

nyways i hope ur car crashes in the sandbox and then find your favourite toy, but suddenly find out that the toy was cheating on you and it played with another kid cause it thought you had disapeared and grown up!! DIEEEEEEEEE >: ) sorry just felt like spamming

DeletedUser

well i reported it via here and by private mail to both humble an elder mod petro who looks over w57 among others so...mods are slacking big time

DeletedUser

Wow. YOu do understand mods have a real life to ?

They are like you and I ?

Not robots....

It could be simply this has hit humble at a bad time, as they always do.

DeletedUser

Wow. YOu do understand mods have a real life to ?

They are like you and I ?

Not robots....

It could be simply this has hit humble at a bad time, as they always do.

Petnquaranlor
Elder Moderator w56-60
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 00:45

like i said, i pm'd both humble an this guy, well activity shows hes been on, so how bout u shut up unless u have actual facts that there busy and not lazy

u moron

typical of u to avoid the person who has wished sumone dead an to flame me, prob a hug member, wud be typical of a hug member tbh, low, scum, no morals, low level ppl, untrustworthy scum of the earth just like urself, then again u do lead by example so gratz

willing to bet i get infracted quicker for this then it has for mods to reply/infract/remove his death wish post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

typical of u to avoid the person who has wished sumone dead an to flame me, prob a hug member, wud be typical of a hug member tbh, low, scum, no morals, low level ppl, untrustworthy scum of the earth just like urself, then again u do lead by example so gratz

lol Are you intentionally trying to make yourself look stupid or something?

DeletedUser

lol Are you intentionally trying to make yourself look stupid or something?

again another perfect example, avoiding the actions of there members or friends wishin ppl dead,

typical of u n him to avoid that an instead quote me an start with me

absolute scum u 2 are

KARMA WILL GET U2 EVENTUALLY I PROMISE U THAT

if this was a knock member, or infamy, or jab or anyone except hugz or hte then u2 wud be all over it posting wat a terrible thing to say,
but no typical hypocricy from a scum tribe to ignore the post of there member wishing sumone dead

ur both scum of the earth and u both make me sick

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.