Team HuGgY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now your just contradicting yourself... :icon_rolleyes:

hugz members wud know all abt that, that was the whole point of my post, im glad 1 of u huggers replied to it, nice to see u wud reply to mine n not ur own tribe members hence the contradiction u pointed out

DeletedUser

I think one of your tribemates already did that didnt they? but, im sure you'll go ahead and claim that was a 'merge' :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100635

typical of u to avoid the person who has wished sumone dead an to flame me, prob a hug member, wud be typical of a hug member tbh, low, scum, no morals, low level ppl, untrustworthy scum of the earth just like urself, then again u do lead by example so gratz

willing to bet i get infracted quicker for this then it has for mods to reply/infract/remove his death wish post

This is one of the huggy players perspectives on what was said by vegascardnut.

@vegascardnut

You started so well, so why pollute your message with a ton of bad language and ... other stuff?

@ Wfman. Why on earth would a huggy player come on here to give our tribe a reputation for giving people death wishes? That would be something more likely said from somebody of your intelligence in our position. We dont have any people with an IQ as low as yours in our tribe fortunately.

Go ahead and try and get an infraction because all it says is that your a massive hypocrite. Your willing to go to the same low's as another poster to prove a point. Yet you yourself have clearly condemned the lows that that poster went to.... Can you add it up yet?

DeletedUser

Wow. YOu do understand mods have a real life to ?

They are like you and I ?

Not robots....

It could be simply this has hit humble at a bad time, as they always do.

YEAH RIGHT! they r not robots??? they have real lives?!!! pfft next thing u gonna say is that santa isnt real...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think one of your tribemates already did that didnt they? but, im sure you'll go ahead and claim that was a 'merge' :icon_rolleyes:

you shud try the duke n it wasnt a merge...but if he didnt like me then how wud i get an acc in the same tribe ran by the same person, ur logic is fail

DeletedUser

This is one of the huggy players perspectives on what was said by vegascardnut.

@ Wfman. Why on earth would a huggy player come on here to give our tribe a reputation for giving people death wishes? That would be something more likely said from somebody of your intelligence in our position. We dont have any people with an IQ as low as yours in our tribe fortunately.

Go ahead and try and get an infraction because all it says is that your a massive hypocrite. Your willing to go to the same low's as another poster to prove a point. Yet you yourself have clearly condemned the lows that that poster went to.... Can you add it up yet?

when i say hugz member, i mean ur tribe, hugz is ur tribes nickname that i gave ya's, well the huggy team already added to ur teams underhanded dirty tactics, theres no telling wat lengths he will go too so your point is fail

your just proving my point, every time 1 of u hugz members quote me n bring it up u prove my point,

if this was a knock member, or infamy, or jab or anyone except hugz or hte then u2 wud be all over it posting wat a terrible thing to say,
but no typical hypocricy from a scum tribe to ignore the post of there member wishing sumone dead

^^

DeletedUser

Pretty sure its obvious to EVERYONE :icon_rolleyes: that they were ignoring a comment that EVERYONE :icon_rolleyes: finds offensive, thereby doing it the only correct justice. Such a noob wfman.

*edit8 omg ur a double post noob. too wfman. embarrasing. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure its obvious to EVERYONE :icon_rolleyes: that they were ignoring a comment that EVERYONE :icon_rolleyes: finds offensive, thereby doing it the only correct justice. Such a noob wfman.

so wat ur pointing out is there hypocrites by replying to me

if this was a knock member, or infamy, or jab or anyone except hugz or hte then u2 wud be all over it posting wat a terrible thing to say,
but no typical hypocricy from a scum tribe to ignore the post of there member wishing sumone dead

and therefor proving my point

DeletedUser

omg, and delusion too wfman. You are more like the clowns at the fair that move their heads from side to side and you put balls in to try win the prize.

DeletedUser

omg, and delusion too wfman. You are more like the clowns at the fair that move their heads from side to side and you put balls in to try win the prize.

lol you lose the argument so u revert to insults, brilliant i luv it, give me more :)

DeletedUser

omg wfman, stop trying to derail the thread!

was derailed like a year ago...:icon_rolleyes:

wats wrong? lost ur argument? then insulted without anymore points, now asking for it to not be derailed lol

ack sure didnt stop u before why all of a sudden the concern for the thread, i havent looked but when was the last on topic post? like 2 pages ago when vegas posted? and even the page maybe even 2 before that arguments over a player in hugz about n a ban n how he was nobled n when etc blah blah between jab n hugz members

shud try keeping up as thread hasnt been on topic in like a week?

DeletedUser

haha wfman is hurt he is losing the argument!

oh now were back to derailin the thread again, ur hmmmm concentration doesnt leave much to be desired does it, 1 min your arguin, nxt insultin, then complaining about the derailment of the thread, now bk derailin with no points again

please please give me more

Status
Not open for further replies.